Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (626284 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Missybeee: 7:47am On May 15, 2021
Good day house
Please, how long does UK visa decision takes? I know the official waiting time is 15 working days, but for those who have gone through the process, how long does it really take, realistically? I am working with a timeframe.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 8:49am On May 15, 2021
Missybeee:
Good day house
Please, how long does UK visa decision takes? I know the official waiting time is 15 working days, but for those who have gone through the process, how long does it really take, realistically? I am working with a timeframe.
you can track it with TLC contact. Check ▶️store. With that you can know the level it has gotten too and you won’t be giving yourself pressure.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tolajay: 10:35am On May 15, 2021
Hello everyone,

Is anyone registered on trac jobs and have you gotten any valuable job offer from there.

I considering the option of reaching out directly to the accredited recruiters instead of doing trac jobs/linkedin.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Seyee1: 12:05pm On May 15, 2021
Welldone professional colleagues,I want to start the processing,can someone pls help me with ielts and nclex materials to get prepared.my email....dolaposeyee@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 12:41pm On May 16, 2021
Happy sunday
Please what do I need to take to nmcn for license verification?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 12:43pm On May 16, 2021
Happy sunday!
Please what do I need to take to nmcn for license verification in order to start US waka?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 11:21pm On May 19, 2021
DELSEY:
I have gotten ATT. Please who knows about this particular CBT center
plz for someone who has bn in Nigeria all tru his life what will someone fill for date of stay (from - to)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:42pm On May 19, 2021
if you pay for priority, you get it in 5 days......super priority is 24hrs or so....standard time is 15days. if you are not in a hurry, do the standard time....i got mine way less than the 15 working days

Missybeee:
Good day house
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tolajay: 12:03am On May 20, 2021
Best timeline would be your birth date till date.

You can confirm from those who have filled the form before.

Best.

DELSEY:
plz for someone who has bn in Nigeria all tru his life what will someone fill for date of stay (from - to)
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 4:58am On May 20, 2021
tolajay:
Best timeline would be your birth date till date.

You can confirm from those who have filled the form before.

Best.

thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by napster007: 2:16pm On May 20, 2021
@Desley,. How many month did it take NMCN. how many month before you receive ATT.Still expecting mine
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 2:55pm On May 20, 2021
napster007:
@Desley,. How many month did it take NMCN. how many month before you receive ATT.Still expecting mine
Nmcn verification took 3 months
ATT Notification took 15 days
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 2:57pm On May 20, 2021
napster007:
Nmcn verification took 3 months 26/01/2021 - 26/04/21
ATT Notification took 15 days 26/04/21 - 11/05/21

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Juddy2018: 11:18am On May 21, 2021
hello everyone, please when uploading documents for UK visa application for NCLEX_RN exam, its passport data page included?. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 11:27am On May 21, 2021
napster007:

Plz once the £153 payment is made how long does it take nmc to get intouch with your doctor?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by napster007: 11:35am On May 21, 2021
After payment and I received payment confirmation from NMC-UK, I proceed with required document to verify with NMC Nigeria.

Not sure what you mean by doctor
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by UNonso: 1:58pm On May 21, 2021
Hello everyone,
Can someone that just studied Midwifery for 3 years without work experience be eligible to migrate to the UK to practice?
Or maybe she has to go for 18 months nursing school before applying

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Cecegodween1: 9:34am On May 22, 2021
Potymarket:
I submitted on the 2nd of March. Someone submitted for me in abuja. I also paid o for fast tracking
Please can I have the contact you used. Kindly send it to my mail. Cynthiaogitor@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Missybeee: 10:59am On May 22, 2021
Iruosonobrugwhe:
if you pay for priority, you get it in 5 days......super priority is 24hrs or so....standard time is 15days. if you are not in a hurry, do the standard time....i got mine way less than the 15 working days

Thank you. Maybe I should just chill and wait . Cos dis 220 pounds, me I no get. My biometrics is 26th of dis month and I hope to leave by 14th of nextmonth. I hope it will be out before then sha
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Missybeee: 11:33am On May 22, 2021
[quote author=DELSEY post=101708931] you can track it with TLC contact. Check ▶️store. With that you can know the level it has gotten too and you won’t be giving yourself pressure.[/quot

Thank you. Will do just that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tolajay: 3:35pm On May 22, 2021
Thanks for the info.

Have you taken the test? If yes, how many days after receiving the ATT?

DELSEY:

Nmcn verification took 3 months 26/01/2021 - 26/04/21
ATT Notification took 15 days 26/04/21 - 11/05/21
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tolajay: 3:36pm On May 22, 2021
Please, when and how did you secure a job?

LinkedIn, Agent, or TracJobs?

Missybeee:

Thank you. Maybe I should just chill and wait . Cos dis 220 pounds, me I no get. My biometrics is 26th of dis month and I hope to leave by 14th of nextmonth. I hope it will be out before then sha
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 9:03pm On May 22, 2021
tolajay:
Thanks for the info.

Have you taken the test? If yes, how many days after receiving the ATT?

I am yet to take the test. But u can take it immediately after u get the ATT.

Abeg oh I want to do TB test oh nd everything is booked till August 23. Wetin person fit do?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by napster007: 9:09pm On May 22, 2021
@Desley, how did you apply for job.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 9:35pm On May 22, 2021
napster007:
@Desley, how did you apply for job.
trac jobs/applying directly to the HR's mail
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Iruosonobrugwhe: 11:39pm On May 22, 2021
check abuja

DELSEY:
I am yet to take the test. But u can take it immediately after u get the ATT.

Abeg oh I want to do TB test oh nd everything is booked till August 23. Wetin person fit do?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by DELSEY: 1:43am On May 23, 2021
Iruosonobrugwhe:
check abuja

Abuja is also booked
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Trinity33(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2021
Goodmorning great people, please is anybody coming from the USA to Nigerian soon, or you know anybody coming from USA to Nigerian soon, please and please quote me let me contact you.
A phone was to be sent to me, but the cost of shipping was really on the high side, i tried to use DHL, or if you know any other cheap courier please. Thanks my people, one love.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Missybeee: 11:03am On May 23, 2021
tolajay:
Please, when and how did you secure a job?

LinkedIn, Agent, or TracJobs?

I applied on NHS job, trac jobs, indeed and direct application to trust HR. The job I secured was from NHS and trac jobs. It took a while though!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by napster007: 11:21am On May 23, 2021
Upto a month?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.