Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (626487 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by faithugo64(f): 10:08am On Jul 31, 2021
Claudia00:
Good morning house. During my verification,will nmcn accept my notification as my nursing certificate isn't out yet?.
Please i need response from people that were verified recently. thanks
Hello dear
Please what did you use for the verification

Notification of registration and certificate of registration?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Okay......Thanks
fendorf:
do not sign with passport USA. I repeat do not sign with them.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2021
Are you with them?.......how many months did it take for you to enter US after passing the NCLEX?
rickky01:
Okay is relative, however everything has being smooth with them and every promise kept so far.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Snow1: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2021
One can't really judge these US nursing agencies now because of 1) the banned Nigeria had and 2) Covid 19. Everyone"s case and experience is different. Those awaiting embassy interview can join my thread and comment.
https://www.nairaland.com/6678238/nvc-stage-strictly-nurses-nvc#104274101

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2021
What agency are you with?
Snow1:
One can't really judge these US nursing agencies now because of 1) the banned Nigeria had and 2) Covid 19. Everyone"s case and experience is different. Those awaiting embassy interview can join my thread and comment.
https://www.nairaland.com/6678238/nvc-stage-strictly-nurses-nvc#104274101
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Claudia00: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2021
For nmcn verification,I used my notification
faithugo64:

Hello dear
Please what did you use for the verification

Notification of registration and certificate of registration?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by faithugo64(f): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2021
Claudia00:
For nmcn verification,I used my notification
please check your email
I'm trying to reach you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tomsss: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Hi guys, as a fresh graduate who wants to start the US pathway, will the nursing council verify my license considering the fact that I’m still doing internship?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Claudia00: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ok
faithugo64:
please check your email
I'm trying to reach you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2021
Finally got a new nmcn plug. You can send me a dm. The person usually gets it done in an average time of 1week (all things being equal).

Good luck to everyone on the journey

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2021
For USA verification too?
vickyehi:
Finally got a new nmcn plug. You can send me a dm. The person usually gets it done in an average time of 1week (all things being equal).

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Orofun1: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2021
That's great, in your dm now
vickyehi:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by yunqdady: 7:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Tomsss:
Hi guys, as a fresh graduate who wants to start the US pathway, will the nursing council verify my license considering the fact that I’m still doing internship?
How easy was it getting internship space? My sister still never get
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2021
bivoprad:
For USA verification too?
I believe he should be able to help too. It may just not be as fast as the UK one because of time for sending the DHL package and it will be more expensive also as they have a huge price difference for the official price.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by ThekingandI: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
Hi, pls has anyone here heard about communicare and worldwide staffing solutions. They are talking about a pathway to the USA where you first go as a Nurse Aide and switch to a registered nurse after you get to the US
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Cecegodween1: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
Please have you received ATT from nmc?
Ewahhh:
Finally verified after 7weeks.

Did online verification on 31st May
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by bivoprad(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
I am in your dm already for the USA stuff.

vickyehi:

I believe he should be able to help too. It may just not be as fast as the UK one because of time for sending the DHL package and it will be more expensive also as they have a huge price difference for the official price.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by iservwurld(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please I already sent you a message. Would be interested in the plug. Thank you.
vickyehi:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Floxyyy: 9:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Good morning...

Pls has anyone successfully done nmcn online verification application online.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tolajay: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2021
This is URGENT!

I need a sample of UK CV for Nursing.

Kindly share if you have.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by nk22222(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
nkayj:
Hi family I need your kind suggestions. I decided to try agent sponsored route to usa.i applied to 3 agencies (shearwater,interstaff and avant) just to spread my tentacles and choose anyway that works. Am yet to be scheduled for clinical interview in avant, I have been scheduled for interview by shearwater in few weeks time. Am through with interstaff and I have been sent a contract to sign . Please nurses who used this route what can you advice am basically confused. I have a timeline of 28days to sign the said contract. I need your input guys.
please can I contact you about Adevia health?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by olaebby: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Finally verified after 7weeks.

Please how did you fill the Section D of the Verification Page? I need the info below to complete the online verification
Organization name
Email address,
Address Line , Address Line 2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Khennii: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Pls I'm interested. You can contact me on khennii19@gmail.com
vickyehi:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Yomite22(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thank you so much

Please, kindly assist with the Cameroonian university that will accept HND SLT TopUp for Bsc Nursing or Bsc MLT and the processes.

God bless you Ma ��

sharone21:

Usually I think that is the course's name @ HND level in Nigeria and I think to do a BSc program in Nigeria, you need to go back to year 2( same as RN Nursing for BSc Nursing) and do 4 years to get its 5 years degree course.
Cameroon will look at your courses and once okay, can still give the 1 year top up. The worst case scenario is to admit at HND final where writing the government set final exam is compulsory, then proceed to BSc meaning 2 years in this case.

Which body/association is the person under presently?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Floxyyy:
Good morning...

Pls has anyone successfully done nmcn online verification application online.

Lots of people have. It take a while for them to send it without any inside person (but they will eventually send it ). As long as you filled the online update form the council put up a while ago, you should be good to do it urself.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by KennyUG: 12:58am On Aug 12, 2021
DM

Yomite22:
Thank you so much

Please, kindly assist with the Cameroonian university that will accept HND SLT TopUp for Bsc Nursing or Bsc MLT and the processes.

God bless you Ma ��

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Oladoyinipede: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2021
Are registered nurses trained in schools of nursing qualified to seek jobs overseas?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chuksozy: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2021
You are joking right? Well they are not qualified to work in Nigeria too. Case closed.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chuksozy: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2021
[You are joking right? Well they are not qualified to work in Nigeria too. Case closed. author=Oladoyinipede post=104701355]Are registered nurses trained in schools of nursing qualified to seek jobs overseas?[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by MrHealth(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hello. Good Afternoon.
Please I have a question.
I am a Graduate from a Nigerian University. A Science Related background with Science O Level Results. I want to go back to School and study Nursing and practice in the UK, US or any other Country.

I have done my research and discovered I can do M.Sc Adult Nursing in UK (2 yrs) (but with healthcare experience) but the fees are just too high. Now I'm confused.

University Nursing is like 5 yrs again with JAMB. I don't know if I'm ready for another long hassle of spending another 5 yrs in University again. Thinking about the entire journey of writing "Probability" Jamb and spending those years in school again to get another B.Sc makes me so tired already.

Now I don't know what to do undecided

Abeg I need advice or sponsor for M.Sc cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Oladoyinipede: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Will you kindly explain better?
chuksozy:
[You are joking right? Well they are not qualified to work in Nigeria too. Case closed. author=Oladoyinipede post=104701355]Are registered nurses trained in schools of nursing qualified to seek jobs overseas?

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

Viewing this topic: gexcellence and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.