Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (626449 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please guys, I tried registering for jurisprudence exam for Texas board from my portal and it's showing this. What do I do?

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Symbae:
Please guys, I tried registering for jurisprudence exam for Texas board from my portal and it's showing this. What do I do?
Sorted
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bablosik: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2022
Last week I was abroad from my work and I couldn’t imagine that my grandparents will stay alone the whole day, because every evening I take something sweet and I go to their place, we are very close, so last week I decided to have someone who will stay at evening with them and discuss, just spend time together.
https://www.thekey.com/?utm_source=homecareassistance.com&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=Redirect, my friend told me one day about them, and I phoned them. I couldn’t imagine that my grandparents will feel so good and quit with them.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by sophiebby: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good day everyone .. is it true nmc accepts 6.5 in ielts with proof of English..what of employers?…can they accept it
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by nipora519(f): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please I need help with Cgfns . I'm new to the whole process.
I have just gotten forms from Cgfns for the verification.
How do I do the council verification,Online or offline?

Considering the present ASUU strike, is there anyother way around getting my transcript?

The last form which is secondary school related, how should I go about it?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by nkayj: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Please is anyone signed up with shearwater health
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Oluwatoyinakinb(f): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hi,
I am endorsing to Louisiana board of nursing.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 12:31am On Jun 07, 2022
nipora519:

Considering the present ASUU strike, is there anyother way around getting my transcript?

You can upload your secondary school certificate via your cgfns portal

Obtaining your transcript is dependent on your school, I was able to do mine even during the strike.
Verification is applied online
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zagorakis(m): 6:18am On Jun 07, 2022
Symbae:

Obtaining your transcript is dependent on your school, I was able to do mine even during the strike.

Please how long does it take nmcn to verify and send documents to cgfns.. I paid for verification over 3 weeks now
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 7:30am On Jun 07, 2022
nipora519:

People are now using Josef Silny because cfgns is slow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2022
zagorakis:

Please how long does it take nmcn to verify and send documents to cgfns.. I paid for verification over 3 weeks now

Mine took 6 weeks until I fastracked it
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Symbae:

Nigeria and corruption. Everyone wants money to do there work.
How much is fast tracking?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zagorakis(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Symbae:

Oh!! How can i fastrack it, since its all done online now, or did you do yours through an agent?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zagorakis(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
kumbhuru:

Nigeria and corruption. Everyone wants money to do there work.
How much is fast tracking?

Its terrible.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2022
zagorakis:

Oh!! How can i fastrack it, since its all done online now, or did you do yours through an agent?

The application is online but they will still need to print and send to cgfns which I was able to expedite via a contact
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zagorakis(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Symbae:

The application is online but they will still need to print and send to cgfns which I was able to expedite via a contact

oh okay, could you please share the contact with me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by nipora519(f): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Alright
Thank you
Symbae:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by queendoreez(f): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Aguodo:

Please I am interested. Email me at smartagbakwuru@gmail.com
Thank you.

Hello, can you help me edit out my email from the quoted post please.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by queendoreez(f): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2022
GirlieforJesus:
Sorry, it has expired.

Hello, can you help me edit out my email from the quoted post please.
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by MOIart(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good afternoon everyone

Please, how do one go about the medical regulator verification required for the second part of NMC UK registration?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by essentialone(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please which universities in Canada is open for applications to BSc in Nursing as at today being 15th June, 2022?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by atom080: 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello pls, apart from UK, which other western countries accept school of nursing diploma for work?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zinnella(f): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hello House, is anyone writing NCLEX soon pls let me know
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nursebose: 1:10am On Jun 20, 2022
Hey house! I'm wondering if the date I used for cgfns ces application will be confirmed...

The thing is I got my license in 2019 and graduated in 2021 but I told my agency I started working in 2021 (this is not true) can this be confirmed? Can my employment date be confirmed by my agency??
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by macjireh: 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
GirlieforJesus:
It took me 2 months, I got 2 offers but signed one. The easiest way is to search for international nurse advert, especially the ones that recruit from Nigeria. Go to trac and search international nurse and overseas nurse, apply and indicate in your supporting statement that you're an international qualified nurse who has passed CBT and ielts with NMC Decision letter to sit for OSCE.

Good evening...I've asked u some questions b4 and u gave me some useful answers...pls,,I want to find out,,how does one go about getting proof of Nigerian address to attach to d form just b4 going for UK Visa?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by dora7891(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
vickyehi:

I don’t live in the UK, but from what am told

Care home pays more
Nhs has a better chance for career development and growth
The patient ratio in care home is high but lower in nhs
Nhs helps you build your nursing skill better
Care home is more of serving medications and assisting clients with activities of daily living

Good evening pls pls , pls I would like to ask a question. I’m currently filling my IQAS application for EE Canada and I’m stuck. I really hope you help me pls

For bachelors of Nursing, I put Obafemi awolowo university, it’s saying conditional assessment that it may or may not be assessed. Do I still go ahead?

2. I have RN and RPHN, am I to add both to be evaluated as well?

This is how I placed them

Title: General nurse
Institution : NMCN (Or am I meant to use oau my university)
Start year; I put 2020 (the date I was Registered)
End year: I put 2020 (the date I was registered)
Transmission method: Email

My RPHN too was integrated with my degree, so we wrote the exam after school, I used the same details as RN Apart from the title ofcourse. AM I doing the right thing?

Now how then do I get NMCN to email them my transcripts, are the transcripts with NMCN?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by deb02: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
How does one go about searching or applying for jobs after passing nclex??
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Zrely(f): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
kumbhuru:

People are now using Josef Silny because cfgns is slow.

Please have you done yours with Josef Silny? How long did it take?
I was given forms to send to NMCN but everything is online now, as I'm told, so i don't know how to go about that. Is there a space to upload the forms after payment?
Please who has done verification of license with NMCN for USA? Can you give me a clue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
zinnella:
Hello House, is anyone writing NCLEX soon pls let me know

I am
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 12:21am On Jun 25, 2022
essentialone:
Please which universities in Canada is open for applications to BSc in Nursing as at today being 15th June, 2022?
All universities are open for January admission.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 12:23am On Jun 25, 2022
atom080:
Hello pls, apart from UK, which other western countries accept school of nursing diploma for work?

All countries in the world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (220) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.