Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (625897 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by emandman: 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hello I have a question on behalf of my fiance who is a nurse.
I'm currently In UK and she's preparing her ielts and co.
Which is easier for us , for her to join me as a dependant and then look for nursing work here.
Or go through all those exams in Nigeria.
Please I need your expert advice
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tvickie(f): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hello all,

Has any nurse here used Josef Silny before ?

Also has any nurse done the Australian pathway?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Mystique1(f): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2023
Benny4ramesis:
Hello,
I applied for nmcn online license verification early this month. Now checking the status of my application I discovered that *Parked* is written against the status.
Please who knows what this means?
Help a worried nurse.

Hello benny, please I have same issue. I applied for verification and change of name on the 2nd Dec and*parked* is written against the status. Please how did u go about it. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Luchiano54: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2023
Look up Deo Goodness on YouTube. She has a number of videos on the Australian pathway as she has done it.
Tvickie:
Hello all,

Has any nurse here used Josef Silny before ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Luchiano54: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
I would suggest she starts the process in Nigeria, pass the IELTS and CBT and join you as a dependent then look for a job in the UK. This is because it is now extremely difficult for Nigerian Nurses to get a job in the UK unlike before. I have quite a number of friends and colleagues who have passed their exams but still can't find a job till today.

Another suggestion is for her to join you as a dependent now, look for a Health and Care Visa with Sponsorship and work as a Health Care Assistant. When she gets one and starts working,both of you should save and let her commence the US process and prepare for the NCLEX. Nursing in the US is financially more rewarding than the UK and a lot of Nigeria UK based RNs are moving to the US.

She can also consider the New Zealand and or Australian pathway if you guys want to. Check for Deo Goodness on YouTube. She has a number of videos regarding this as she is presently going through the process.

The last option is for her to join you now in the UK and start the process there. But I've heard it's easier to pass IELTS back home than there.

All the best in whatever decision you guys make.
emandman:
Which is easier for us , for her to join me as a dependant and then look for nursing work here.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tvickie(f): 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2023
Thank you
Luchiano54:
Look up Deo Goodness on YouTube. She has a number of videos on the Australian pathway as she has done it.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Steph88: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Tvickie:
Hello all,

Has any nurse here used Josef Silny before ? Yes I did.

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by emandman: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Luchiano54:
I would suggest she starts the process in Nigeria, pass the IELTS and CBT and join you as a dependent then look for a job in the UK. This is because it is now extremely difficult for Nigerian Nurses to get a job in the UK unlike before. I have quite a number of friends and colleagues who have passed their exams but still can't find a job till today.

Another suggestion is for her to join you as a dependent now, look for a Health and Care Visa with Sponsorship and work as a Health Care Assistant. When she gets one and starts working,both of you should save and let her commence the US process and prepare for the NCLEX. Nursing in the US is financially more rewarding than the UK and a lot of Nigeria UK based RNs are moving to the US.

She can also consider the New Zealand and or Australian pathway if you guys want to. Check for Deo Goodness on YouTube. She has a number of videos regarding this as she is presently going through the process.

The last option is for her to join you now in the UK and start the process there. But I've heard it's easier to pass IELTS back home than there.

All the best in whatever decision you guys make.
Thanks �

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by KingDeity: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
vickyehi:

They don’t know how nmcn works. Unfortunately nmcn charges for verification, so you will have to contact them to pay for verification before nmcn responds back to the NMC uk.

Thanks ma'am. Please do you have any contact in nmcn? I'm really lost as regards making payments for the verification...I can't find the link on the portal please

@vickyehi
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2023
KingDeity:

Thanks ma'am. Please do you have any contact in nmcn? I'm really lost as regards making payments for the verification...I can't find the link on the portal please

@vickyehi

Sure……pm me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by KingDeity: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2023
vickyehi:

Sure……pm me

Thanks, I just did.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by LilianH: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
Benny4ramesis:
Hello,
I applied for nmcn online license verification early this month. Now checking the status of my application I discovered that *Parked* is written against the status.
Please who knows what this means?
Help a worried nurse.

Help a sister
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Mystique1(f): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
LilianH:

Help a sister
Hello Lilian,do u have same issue with the Parked status? I have same issue and I don't know how to go about it
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by hartson(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2023
Mystique1:

Hello Lilian,do u have same issue with the Parked status? I have same issue and I don't know how to go about it
Don't the agency that tagged your application parked have Q & A section in their portal or a contact detail you can reach them.Don't know you are still stuck at trying to know what parked status mean with respect to your app.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by KingDeity: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mystique1:

Did you fill the PUF first before applying for the online verification?

Just asking
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Faithjulius: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=rabola1 post=118377814]Canadian system is on individual basis. For the nursing pathway, you have to go through NNAS, it will evaluate your work experience, qualifications and education and then compare it to Canadian standard. It doesnt matter if it is distance learning or online as far as you have the transcript, syllabus and curriculum for it.

For immigration, I can talk about the express entry, I dont know abt work permit, maybe odas can be of help

[Do you know any nurse from Nigeria that applied to work in Manitoba Canada and is working as a LPN]
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by rabola1(f): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2023
No, I dont but the nursing pathway is almost the same thing in all province. You might not need to be LPN
[quote author=Faithjulius post=120479768][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by 1porsche: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thos that wish to prepear for cbt i have an app that would help you prepear your cbt exams for free. I am a developer i just put it together to help my fiancee practice as she prepears for her xams below is the link to download it. Its free of charge. Thank me later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E_7HTopENdm0ZirfOHlHhpCVU10COs9K/view?usp=drivesdk

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mystery22: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Happy Sunday to everyone,I will like to ask if any Nigerian nurse has gotten a job abroad as of recent since Nigeria got added to the red list
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tomsss: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hello, please is anyone with westways agency here? I have a few questions.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by anayolity: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dear Nurses,

Trust you are doing great.

Please I have a question to ask for my younger sister as I need to make decision as soon as possible.

She has always wanted to become a medical doctor/Gynecologist according to her she really wants to help loads of women who can afford medical treatments in the future, she turned 16 this year and is one of the smartest/matured kid I have ever seen.

Presently, she is about to take Jamb and enroll for one of the federal/state schools when the time comes but my problem is I feel she will study this medical line better outside Nigeria and without any hassle of ASUU strike or delays so I am suggesting that she attends a Nursing school which is just 3 years in Nigeria, graduate and we find a way to send her abroad where she can be working and funding her dreams in a more better country.

I am confused about this decision, I really want the best for this girl, by God's grace she deserves so much.

Please advise me on the best option for her.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by BinaryMonk: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2023
anayolity:
Dear Nurses,

Please I have a question to ask for my younger sister as I need to make decision as soon as possible.

She has always wanted to become a medical doctor/Gynecologist according to her she really wants to help loads of women who can afford medical treatments in the future, she turned 16 this year and is one of the smartest/matured kid I have ever seen.

Presently, she is about to take Jamb and enroll for one of the federal/state schools when the time comes but my problem is I feel she will study this medical line better outside Nigeria and without any hassle of ASUU strike or delays so I am suggesting that she attends a Nursing school which is just 3 years in Nigeria, graduate and we find a way to send her abroad where she can be working and funding her dreams in a more better country.

I am confused about this decision, I really want the best for this girl, by God's grace she deserves so much.

Thank you so much.
Good way to go; she can do the school of nursing, if she wants a degree after that before relocation comes she can try a distance learning institute in Nigeria. I would recommend Ahmadu Bello University Distance learning centre nursing program, students study online, they also have centres in the United Kingdom, Dubai and Saudi Arabia. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Compu001: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by kumbhuru: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
anayolity:
Dear Nurses,

Thank you so much.
Private universities do medicine in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by chijess: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2023
Goodmorning!! Please who can help me with the requirements for Philipines visa application for Nclex. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Theflowside: 1:28am On Feb 15, 2023
dora7891:
I have heard of ppl having issues of getting a job after applying as a midwife, midwives are not on the shortage list in uk, meaning they are not really looking for midwives

I will advice you apply as a Midwife, I see around that Midwives are getting jobs faster than Nurses Now ...

For Guidance you can follow this Youtube Channel

YouTube Videos
with Good Content to Help your NHS Job Application

____

Who is the Chief Mid-Husband :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLofvcMcTFc

____

How to Apply for Jobs on NHS Trac Jobs (Part 1) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdn_D9sYFmI)

____

BONUS VIDEO On how to Adjust Your Trac Jobs Application

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHN7bIq3BGI

____

How to Apply for Jobs on NHS Trac Jobs (Part 2) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp3hEYCLFPo

____

(Must Watch for Everyone)
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

NHS Supporting Statement Made Easy with CHATGPT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmKwfJwzSfM

____

How to Sign NHS offer letter with Microsoft Word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePjCSyn1RA4

____

An unforgettable way to Submit your NHS Application

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fDJWt5YwQw
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Theflowside: 1:35am On Feb 15, 2023
emandman:

Best advice let her Start her Registration with the NMCNigeria .. when she receive her Decision Letter, let her sit to write her CBT in Nigeria, then she can Join you as a Dependant ... within that process she can still work as a Senior Health care Worker, and that will even exempt her from Writing IELTS which she can collect recommendation from her employers at the moment, from there she can also prepare for her OSCE .. its easier because at the end of the day, Its to make the money ....

You can follow this youtube page for Guidiance

YouTube Videos
with Good Content to Help your NHS Job Application

____

Who is the Chief Mid-Husband :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLofvcMcTFc

____

How to Apply for Jobs on NHS Trac Jobs (Part 1) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdn_D9sYFmI)

____

BONUS VIDEO On how to Adjust Your Trac Jobs Application

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHN7bIq3BGI

____

How to Apply for Jobs on NHS Trac Jobs (Part 2) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp3hEYCLFPo

____

(Must Watch for Everyone)
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

NHS Supporting Statement Made Easy with CHATGPT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmKwfJwzSfM

____

How to Sign NHS offer letter with Microsoft Word

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePjCSyn1RA4

____

An unforgettable way to Submit your NHS Application

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fDJWt5YwQw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Emilo000(m): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Please is it compulsory to only get married in Ikoyi Court registry for a dependent visa or I can get married in any local government court registry in Nigeria for japa purpose
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by BunmiBie: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2023
Emilo000:
Please is it compulsory to only get married in Ikoyi Court registry for a dependent visa or I can get married in any local government court registry in Nigeria for japa purpose

Any local government
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Zihno: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2023
anayolity:
Dear Nurses,

Thank you so much.

This process will make her a nurse. If she goes through this process, it will be almost impossible to become a medical doctor/gynecologist.

Let her go to a private university to study medicine.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2023
Tomsss:
Hello, please is anyone with westways agency here? I have a few questions.

Send dm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Benny4ramesis: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Hello,
Please who knows how to apply for UK Health and Care Worker (Tier 2) Visa? Who knows a trusted Visa agent that CA help process the Visa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (219) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.