Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (624308 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by auschris: 7:53am On May 01, 2017
Sunnycliff:

2013, then did one year course in ophthalmic nursing.
Did she go to School of Nursing Nnewi before coming to UNEC? Are her initials V. Ọ.?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Sunnycliff(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2017
auschris:

Did she go to School of Nursing Nnewi before coming to UNEC? Are her initials V. Ọ.?

Yes! You know her but I don't no how you got her details exactly o
grin
auschris:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by auschris: 9:53am On May 01, 2017
Sunnycliff:

grin

We go a long way (no jealous o). It's a small world sha
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Sunnycliff(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2017
auschris:
We go a long way (no jealous o). It's a small world sha
Can I pm u
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by auschris: 6:10pm On May 01, 2017
Sunnycliff:

Your name naa!
I mentioned my name in my earlier posts. I also uploaded my profile pic so that it will be easy to identify me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 01, 2017
Sunnycliff:

IELTS Academic or General?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Sunnycliff(m): 7:41am On May 02, 2017
WellEndowed:

IELTS Academic or General?
You must have seen the pix I posted earlier here. I guess its Academics!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 03, 2017
Sunnycliff:

You must have seen the pix I posted earlier here. I guess its Academics!

Yes. You need to confirm it's academic. There are too many schools to choose from. I cannot tell which to go with. She would have to make that decision herself...Thank God for the internet

Most of the Master of Nursing course is 1.5years. If she decides to do her Masters, she should make sure she chooses a school that offers a 2 year course. She is able to get a graduate visa after studies and get her PR herself. If she goes for the 1.5 years course, she would need an organization to sponsor her(she might not be lucky enough to find one). Organizations used to sponsor skilled workers under a visa called the 457 visa(the visa has just be cancelled and I haven 't followed up on the replacement Visa's yet).
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Sunnycliff(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2017
WellEndowed:

Yes. You need to confirm it's academic. There are too many schools to choose from. I cannot tell which to go with. She would have to make that decision herself...Thank God for the internet

Most of the Master of Nursing course is 1.5years. If she decides to do her Masters, she should make sure she chooses a school that offers a 2 year course. She is able to get a graduate visa after studies and get her PR herself. If she goes for the 1.5 years course, she would need an organization to sponsor her(she might not be lucky enough to find one). Organizations used to sponsor skilled workers under a visa called the 457 visa(the visa has just be cancelled and I haven 't followed up on the replacement Visa's yet).

Its an academic ielts. But can you recommend some schools based on what an average Nigerian student would want to attend, in terms of fees, quality of education and lifestyle, student and work relationship etc.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 03, 2017
Sunnycliff:

Its an academic ielts. But can you recommend some schools based on what an average Nigerian student would want to attend, in terms of fees, quality of education and lifestyle, student and work relationship etc.

There are many Nigerian student in cities in Western Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.

Sorry I don't advise people on which school to choose. I can only guide them when they have made up their minds but I know people who have studied in Edith Cowan University, James Cook, University of Queensland, QUT, USQ, University of Wollongong,University of Western Australia and Curtin University and they all have good things to say about the unis. The quality of education in developed countries is way better than what we have in Nigeria at the present moment.

Work? she should look for jobs in Nursing homes. Such places tend to retain staff that have worked for them while studying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Sunnycliff(m): 11:45am On May 04, 2017
WellEndowed:

There are many Nigerian student in cities in Western Australia, New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.

Sorry I don't advise people on which school to choose. I can only guide them when they have made up their minds but I know people who have studied in Edith Cowan University, James Cook, University of Queensland, QUT, USQ, University of Wollongong,University of Western Australia and Curtin University and they all have good things to say about the unis. The quality of education in developed countries is way better than what we have in Nigeria at the present moment.

Work? she should look for jobs in Nursing homes. Such places tend to retain staff that have worked for them while studying.

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zeezaa(f): 10:25pm On May 06, 2017
auschris:

I mentioned my name in my earlier posts. I also uploaded my profile pic so that it will be easy to identify me.

Mr Austin!!!!.. my welfare officer in SON NAUTH 2011set even though it's for a short tym.... I just saw ur face ..WOOOOWW...Good to know u r doing well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by auschris: 8:13pm On May 08, 2017
zeezaa:

Mr Austin!!!!.. my welfare officer in SON NAUTH 2011set even though it's for a short tym.... I just saw ur face ..WOOOOWW...Good to know u r doing well
Thanks dear. How are you doing?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2017
hello guys... please what is the type of visa a Nigeria nurse will get when being recruited outside US
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 3:43am On May 10, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
hello guys... please what is the type of visa a Nigeria nurse will get when being recruited outside US

EB3 visa. Good thing is Nigerians are current, no backlog that can cause delay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:31am On May 10, 2017
IYIMAN:

hmm. So give or take his long will it take after an attorney asks you to sign eta form. And what is eta form self
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2017
IYIMAN:

please explain what the advantage of being current is?

because i know some of my seniors still spent up to 8 to 11 months before the approval date.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 9:42am On May 10, 2017
Anyone signing with o'grady Peyton here?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by ogwashiukwu: 9:15pm On May 10, 2017
barbiee:
Anyone signing with o'grady Peyton here?

Yes, my wife signed with them.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 10:16am On May 11, 2017
finfol007:

please explain what the advantage of being current is?

because i know some of my seniors still spent up to 8 to 11 months before the approval date.

For Indians and Philippines... It takes longer for them because the number applying is many.

{Retrogression occurs when the demand for a particular immigrant visa for a particular nation exceeds the availability of that particular visa. Retrogression often happens towards the end of the fiscal year (between July and September), as the annual limits are reached sooner than anticipated.}

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 12:35pm On May 11, 2017
ogwashiukwu:

Yes, my wife signed with them.
ok.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 7:41pm On May 11, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
hmm. So give or take his long will it take after an attorney asks you to sign eta form. And what is eta form self
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Apple19: 2:32pm On May 12, 2017
Good day People. Pls has anyone registered with Massachusetts board of Nursing? Pls what are the essential requirements. Cos it's like I saw IELTS and CGFNs?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 6:35pm On May 13, 2017
bro WellEndowed, please, is it more advisable for me to come in as a student or do registration with AHPRA. My thought is all about the registration procedure, bridging program etc, av tried gathering documents but some documents are practically not available in some schools where I had my training, and I'm so afraid of what the outcome of the registration might be without sending those documents.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 6:41pm On May 13, 2017
bro WellEndowed, please, is it more advisable for me to come in as a student or do registration with AHPRA. My thought is all about the registration procedure, bridging program etc, av tried gathering documents but some documents are practically not available in some schools where I had my training, and I'm so afraid of what the outcome of the registration might be without sending those documents( like, AHPRA requests for accreditation reports of my training schools, unfortunately, they were not available in those schools and they are major criteria in the registration documents).
What should I do oh
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2017
Apple19:
Good day People. Pls has anyone registered with Massachusetts board of Nursing? Pls what are the essential requirements. Cos it's like I saw IELTS and CGFNs?
planning to get my papers there
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Apple19: 5:25pm On May 14, 2017
desy24444:
planning to get my papers there

Pls help a sister. Did you write NCLEX there, and did you applied from here or you did when you get to America?? And what are the major requirements for registration?

I have a valid B1B2 Visa which will enable me travel to write the exam. and am considering changing from BON Texas to Massachusetts... Pls what will your advice be? Am in urgent need of help cos CGFNs asked me to resend my form so I want to change the address where they'll send the findings to. Kindly help me out Biko.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by auschris: 7:16pm On May 14, 2017
Is there any particular reason why you want to change from TX to MA?
Apple19:

Pls help a sister. Did you write NCLEX there, and did you applied from here or you did when you get to America?? And what are the major requirements for registration?

I have a valid B1B2 Visa which will enable me travel to write the exam. and am considering changing from BON Texas to Massachusetts... Pls what will your advice be? Am in urgent need of help cos CGFNs asked me to resend my form so I want to change the address where they'll send the findings to. Kindly help me out Biko.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2017
hi..my wife has been assigned an attorney and she gave us a form to sign...i attached the heading of the document. Please can you help me explain what follows next after signing and sending it back to them? Thanks.

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Apple19: 12:02am On May 15, 2017
auschris:
Is there any particular reason why you want to change from TX to MA?

I will be doing to new York soon. So am thinking of getting a place close by to write it rather than traveling that far to Texas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (219) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.