Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (625855 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ctemi(f): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ctemi:
Hi, happy new week to evrybody in d house. Pls I need information on how to apply to Canada as a practing nurse here in Nigeria and also want to continue with the profession in Canada any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Someone shld pls help me out biko
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 5:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Ctemi:

https://www.crnbc.ca/Registration/RNApplication/InternationalEN/Pages/Default.aspx
All you need to know is there.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
You sure you wanna go down the road of NNAS?.....they are some sick set of people... 99% of the time your credential evaluation comes out as incomparable with theirs, if a graduate nurse in the United States cannot meet up with their requirements, how much more our naija schools, do your research well before embarking on the journey dear.... + their evaluation takes almost a year, after which you are referred to take the osce cos you don't have what they need, and thats another long journey, and then they refer for a bridging course that's like starting over a degree program again, ever since the introduction of NNAS bout 3-4yrs ago it's really been a nightmare to IEN's

Just do your research well, I might be wrong, I stand to be corrected...

Ctemi:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AjaoSandra: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Congrats, if you need an agency to work it all up for you Contact anthony.mifa@migrationservices.org.uk. he is a recruiter under IAN....they are in serious need of nurses with that result.... Hope its the IELTS UKVI Academic version?

Inkredible:
Hello everyone,

I went away and conquered ielts (L8.5, R 7.5, W 7.0, S 7.0, Overall 7.5).

Now I'm back. I will be choosing UK because it's cheaper and faster. I'll really want US but fund sha, is another factor.

Gratefulme40 I'm back. What's next?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ctemi(f): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
AjaoSandra:
You sure you wanna go down the road of NNAS?.....they are some sick set of people... 99% of the time your credential evaluation comes out as incomparable with theirs, if a graduate nurse in the United States cannot meet up with their requirements, how much more our naija schools, do your research well before embarking on the journey dear.... + their evaluation takes almost a year, after which you are referred to take the osce cos you don't have what they need, and thats another long journey, and then they refer for a bridging course that's like starting over a degree program again, ever since the introduction of NNAS bout 3-4yrs ago it's really been a nightmare to IEN's

Just do your research well, I might be wrong, I stand to be corrected...

Thank for d information thght it wl be easy like that of USA. Do u know of any other country beside USA n those Muslim country dat thy process is easy
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
AjaoSandra:
Congrats, if you need an agency to work it all up for you Contact anthony.mifa@migrationservices.org.uk. he is a recruiter under IAN....they are in serious need of nurses with that result.... Hope its the IELTS UKVI Academic version?

Alright. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Inkredible:

Alright. Thanks
Congrats bro, your results dey sweetme for belle. Good luck and God speed all the way.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
mamajaz:

Congrats bro, your results dey sweetme for belle. Good luck and God speed all the way.

wink

Y'all motivated me. May the force forever be in our favors...

Did you later go ahead with yours? I remember you got an att from nmc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 4:27am On Aug 22, 2017
Inkredible:

wink
Y'all motivated me. May the force forever be in our favors...
Did you later go ahead with yours? I remember you got an att from nmc
Yeah, all documents sent.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2017
mamajaz:

Yeah, all documents sent.

How did you go about it please
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2017
Inkredible:

How did you go about it please
make we talk...
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ctemi(f): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gratefulme40: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Inkredible:
Hello everyone,

Now I'm back. I will be choosing UK because it's cheaper and faster. I'll really want US but fund sha, is another factor.

Congratulations. Well done to you. Leave your no. I will get in touch off here. All the best as you begin another phase of this journey

I know you sent a pm but I don't have access to my NL email hence, my asking for your no.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
gratefulme40:

Congratulations. Well done to you. Leave your no. I will get in touch off here. All the best as you begin another phase of this journey

I know you sent a pm but I don't have access to my NL email hence, my asking for your no.

OK..

Looking for to chatting you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by gratefulme40: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
Inkredible:

OK. The number

Let me know when you get it so that I can edit it. Don't quote the text, Just hit me up on whatsapp and I'll do the needful.

Looking for to chatting you.

You can take down the no. Have taken it. Will contact you later

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Chummy25: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
shakespere:

Hello Nurses, I stumbled on this topic. My industry is travel management, and for the last 8 months a partner in Dubai has been asking me if I could help him get nurses from Nigeria, I know nothing about this. He wants them to have DHA license or something like that and salary is about 5000 AED.

Could anyone help throw more light on this, and if it is worthwhile for me to follow up

Thanks

I know someone who has the DHA license and is looking for job in UAE. Please bros how can she contact you?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Chummy25: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
shakespere:
I think the first step would be to take the DHA test, anyone in the house to explain this further. If you have DHA exam pls contact me to link you up. Thanks

I have a friend with DHA license looking for job in UAE. How do we contact you please.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by monisvick: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
A310 Good evening. Pls can u send the soft copies of those books to monisvick@yahoo.com? God bless.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by monisvick: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
slinkyibk:
received thanks and God bless

Pls can u forward it to monisvick@yahoo.com. thanks.
A310
pls forward it to me. I dry beg.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Inkredible(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Hello house,

So far so good, I've been able to,

1:Pass NMC eligibility test

2: Got an att from NMC to proceed with the cbt.

Next is acing cbt.. If any group chat exists on this, I'll be very glad to be added. I need all the guidelines I can get.

Special thanks to gratefulme40, mamajazz and auschris for the prompt feedbacks and suggestions.

God bless y'all.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by goodman31: 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please I need a copy of the form for verification of license from NMCN. Somebody wants to help me out and I need the form. I cheched through their website but couldn't find any.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Inkredible:
Hello house,

Next is acing cbt.. If any group chat exists on this, I'll be very glad to be added. I need all the guidelines I can
Special thanks to gratefulme40, mamajazz and auschris for the prompt feedbacks and suggestions.

God bless y'all.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zeezaa(f): 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
goodman31:
Please I need a copy of the form for verification of license from NMCN. Somebody wants to help me out and I need the form. I cheched through their website but couldn't find any.
if it's cfgns verification of license, u will find it in their website not NMCN website
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zeezaa(f): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Inkredible:
Hello house,

Next is acing cbt.. If any group chat exists on this, I'll be very glad to be added. I need all the guidelines I can get.

God bless y'all.
CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zeezaa(f): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
desy24444:
congratulations
how is ur application going?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by slinkyibk(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Inkredible:
Hello everyone,

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2017
zeezaa:

how is ur application going?
going fine but am not following the route of UK. Mine is USA
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by zeezaa(f): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
desy24444:
I know u r team USA...I just want to know how it is going with ur agency if there r any hitches
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by princelynx: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
desy24444:

Which agency are you with?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Chummy25:

I know someone who has the DHA license and is looking for job in UAE. Please bros how can she contact you?
dubizzle is her friend

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (219) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.