Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (624922 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by slinkyibk(f): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
I can now confirm my wife passed nclex...so ecstatic...kind regards to @auschris...you do well my brother...really great to have you as a friend
congrats to u n ur wife, job well-done. Hope she has put yo bed?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
faheez:

just as your name implies, you never took a day off, happy for you it later paid off.. congratulation to you sir.
thanks bro...now I just dy look watch make embassy control my wife for interview.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
slinkyibk:

congrats to u n ur wife, job well-done. Hope she has put yo bed?
she has since o....I had to cater for both children when she traveled to india

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by defunk: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2017
please i need a contact at nursing council abuja. i am trying to get my verification of nursing licence
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by slinkyibk(f): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
Congrats again, u were a great support for her. kudos to u!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
slinkyibk:
Congrats again, u were a great support for her. kudos to u!
thx
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by divinewill12: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Does anyone know how long it takes USCIS to approve F-140 before application gets transferred to NVC
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by mamajaz(f): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Congrats on both good news(es) bro. @ both children, you guys gat twins
Tunjinodaysoff:
Please house, anyone who has a copy of the certificate of good standing should pm me, I'm having trouble getting one from the council after verification of license was sent to them, a friend told me that what I have is the COG, but I'm so confused now cos I don't know why they are requesting for another thing.whoever have one should please pm me, AHPRA is on the verge of withdrawing my application please.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2017
mamajaz:
Congrats on both good news(es) bro. @ both children, you guys gat twins
Please house, anyone who has a copy of the certificate of good standing should pm me, I'm having trouble getting one from the council after verification of license was sent to them, a friend told me that what I have is the COG, but I'm so confused now cos I don't know why they are requesting for another thing.whoever have one should please pm me, AHPRA is on the verge of withdrawing my application please.
no...one is 4 and the other 1 month
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by seunny4lif(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why nobody is talking about Ireland ?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
share ur info
seunny4lif:
Why nobody is talking about Ireland ?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 1:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 1:52am On Oct 15, 2017
A3710:
So sorry for the late response. The nclex materials has been forwarded. Pls quote me if I skipped ur email

@A3710: I've been a silent reader and follower of this great thread, kindly send me the soft copies too. e-mail addy: @yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 1:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
I can now confirm my wife passed nclex...so ecstatic...kind regards to @auschris...you do well my brother...really great to have you as a friend

Wow! Ayodeji (double blessings), congratulations! I've been a silent reader of this noble thread, please can I PM u?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 7:35am On Oct 15, 2017
success2k7:

Wow! Ayodeji (double blessings), congratulations! I've been a silent reader of this noble thread, please can I PM u?
sure
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2017
House good morning. My wife has been issued license by Michigan board of nursing. But the company assisting us said because of our new born. It would take another 3-4 months before we hear anything from NVC. the last time we talked to them they said we were at the DS260 form stage. I would like to ask if the DS260 form is filled by us or if it's by attorney. And also how soon do you think we will be invited for interview please @auscris @iyman please help out

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
House good morning. My wife has been issued license by Michigan board of nursing. But the company assisting us said because of our new born. It would take another 3-4 months before we hear anything from NVC. the last time we talked to them they said we were at the DS260 form stage. I would like to ask if the DS260 form is filled by us or if it's by attorney. And also how soon do you think we will be invited for interview please @auscris @iyman please help out

Congratulations once again! Indeed, I'm really encouraged by the success story of your wife. Everything coming in a quick succession. God alone be praised.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
sure
Thank u bro.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by ogwashiukwu: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Yes, I've come with good news. It has been officially confirmed that my beloved wife passed her NCLEX exam. I'm overwhelmed with joy. It can only be God. A lot of sacrifices were made, but it all paid off at last.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by auschris: 12:57am On Oct 16, 2017
Congratulations. I rejoice with you and wish you success in the stages ahead
ogwashiukwu:
Yes, I've come with good news. It has been officially confirmed that my beloved wife passed her NCLEX exam. I'm overwhelmed with joy. It can only be God. A lot of sacrifices were made, but it all paid off at last.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by auschris: 1:06am On Oct 16, 2017
It's a good thing that you have left the USCIS stage. DS260 becomes available after your agency pays the fee. DS260 is to be filled by you but they may want to cross check it before it is submitted.
Avant usually sends you a demo that serves as a guide while filling yours.
Tunjinodaysoff:
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2017
success2k7:

Congratulations once again! Indeed, I'm really encouraged by the success story of your wife. Everything coming in a quick succession. God alone be praised.
thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2017
ogwashiukwu:
congratulations
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2017
auschris:
It's a good thing that you have left the USCIS stage. DS260 becomes available after your agency pays the fee. DS260 is to be filled by you but they may want to cross check it before it is submitted.
Avant usually sends you a demo that serves as a guide while filling yours.
thanks boss. I appreciate
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
ogwashiukwu:

Congratulations! I rejoice with you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
sure
Sent you a request, boss. Kindly check Sir
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by slinkyibk(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
ogwashiukwu:
congratulations to ur wife. sooooo happy for her
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
success2k7:

Sent you a request, boss. Kindly check Sir
can we talk here. Not so used to pm things all the info we share is helpful for others...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by victor101(m): 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
ogwashiukwu:

Congrats to your Family! indeed God is faithful, and I tap into the anointing of passing NCLEX for my belove Wife!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
ogwashiukwu:

Congratulations!
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by ogwashiukwu: 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
auschris:
Congratulations. I rejoice with you and wish you success in the stages ahead

Thanks @ auschris
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by ogwashiukwu: 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
slinkyibk:
congratulations to ur wife. sooooo happy for her

Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (219) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.