Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (625840 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by FameG(f): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
Any difference between getting a private sector job or a NHS job in the UK for Nurses?

I need answer to this asap. Those in the UK already barbiee, inkredible, and others please help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cynthiaezebaby: 1:34am On Jul 26, 2019
booklites:
Hello my people, congratulation to me. Just returned from Manila Philippine, and guess what? I passed Nclex. Thanks to UWORLD Questions Banks 2019.
wow big congratulations dear please will like to chat you private for nclex preparations.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Zinny18: 12:20am On Jul 27, 2019
vickyehi:

It is roughly 50k naira...depending on conversion rate for the day. Log into your Pearson vue account and you would e able to view the centers close to your location..
All registerations are done online. There are a bunch of centers in Lagos and Ibadan but none in Abeokuta. Those in Abeokuta are directed to pick a center in Lagos.

Thanks a bunch

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by piro007(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Gd day my fellow nurses and I pray our dreams all come true, pls I need a response to my question, I did d ielts ukvi and didn't meet up wit the band but CEFR(B2) pls do I have to do ielts ukvi again or I take jst d standard ielts. God bless u all
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 3:05am On Jul 29, 2019
piro007:
Gd day my fellow nurses and I pray our dreams all come true, pls I need a response to my question, I did d ielts ukvi and didn't meet up wit the band but CEFR(B2) pls do I have to do ielts ukvi again or I take jst d standard ielts. God bless u all
If you meet the immigration cut off mark then you can take regular ielts for your CBT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by piro007(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2019
vickyehi:

If you meet the immigration cut off mark then you can take regular ielts for your CBT.
Tks for ur response, pls my overrall band was 6.0, cefr B2, planing to take anode ielts,dont knw weather to take ukvi again or standard ielts.God bless u all
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Symbae: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please, does anyone have a reliable contact for verification in nmcn, my verification is over 2 months now and yet it hasnt been sent. Please its urgent PM me if you do , thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AChinenyewa(f): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
oppre26:

Not used to the PM function on NL. Can you put up a ink to your WhatsApp on your signature please. Or better still email me:
oppre26 at hotmail dot com
Need it for my wife. She just signed with Interstaff.
Hello please can i PM you, want to ask few questions about interstaff
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by piro007(m): 4:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tks for ur response, pls my overrall band was 6.0, cefr B2, planing to take anode ielts,dont knw weather to take ukvi again or standard ielts.God bless u all, pls gurus in d aus still expecting ur input. Tks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
piro007:

Tks for ur response, pls my overrall band was 6.0, cefr B2, planing to take anode ielts,dont knw weather to take ukvi again or standard ielts.God bless u all

I think you are good to go for immigration (above 4 in listening and speaking). Apply for the normal ielts and aim for the needed scores.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
piro007:
Tks for ur response, pls my overrall band was 6.0, cefr B2, planing to take anode ielts,dont knw weather to take ukvi again or standard ielts.God bless u all, pls gurus in d aus still expecting ur input. Tks
STANDARD IELTS.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by oppre26(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=AChinenyewa post=80744349]
Hello please can i PM you, want to ask few questions about interstaff[f/quote]
Sure!!! But I'm not familiar with the PM function on here though.. Check my profile for my digits/email and hit me up.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Zinny18: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2019
Please what's UK timeline for someone who just passed ielts and cbt at the same time. How long will it take the person to get to UK?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AChinenyewa(f): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=oppre26 post=80751903][/quote]
My email is adafuzy16@gmail.com
I can't seem to find your email. Although I absent a mail but it is not displaying on my sent mail. Pls can u send me your number through the mail. ThAnk you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by AChinenyewa(f): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=oppre26 post=80751903][/quote]
My email is adafuzy16@gmail.com
I can't seem to find your email. Although I absent a mail but it is not displaying on my sent mail. Pls can u send me your number through the mail. ThAnk you
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2019
I-140 approval is now a nightmare. People waiting for 3-8 months for 1-140 approval. Any pointer to the cause of the delay?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Zinny18: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2019
fendorf:
I-140 approval is now a nightmare. People waiting for 3-8 months for 1-140 approval. Any pointer to the cause of the delay?

There's retrogression
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by switesthart(f): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2019
If you have passed your IELTS and CBT, please contact me. My company MAVEN ACADEMY partners with 2 great agencies in the UK that can sponsor you

sgtponzihater1:

Tried few agencies, none have come through for the past 1month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by switesthart(f): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2019
If you have passed your IELTS and CBT, please contact me. My company MAVEN ACADEMY partners with 2 great agencies in the UK that can sponsor you

Zinny18:
Please what's UK timeline for someone who just passed ielts and cbt at the same time. How long will it take the person to get to UK?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by fendorf(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Zinny18:

There's retrogression
I don't think 1-140 approval have anything to do with retrogression
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
fendorf:
I don't think 1-140 approval have anything to do with retrogression

I think you're right, Retrogression can keep you at the nvc stage until your priority date becomes current, that should not affect i-140 approval.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cheliejelie: 12:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Nigerians are so embarrassing. Why are we the only ones that run from our country's problems instead of fixing for ourselves and the next generation? Its so humiliating
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Theyoungmatron: 5:48am On Jul 31, 2019
cheliejelie:
Nigerians are so embarrassing. Why are we the only ones that run from our country's problems instead of fixing for ourselves and the next generation? Its so humiliating
Oga, abeg face front.

Nigeria needs total overhauling as it is unfix-able. Nurses are not the cause of Nigerian's problems and we are not even at the helm of the affairs to FIX anything. So at this juncture, we unanimously beg you to park somewhere very far from this thread. embarassed embarassed.

Thank you sir for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Theyoungmatron.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 6:49am On Jul 31, 2019
Theyoungmatron:

Oga, abeg face front.

Nigeria needs total overhauling as it is unfix-able. Nurses are not the cause of Nigerians problems and we are not even in the helms of the affairs to FIX anything. So at this juncture, we unanimously beg you to park somewhere very far from this thread. embarassed embarassed.

Sincerely,

Theyoungmatron.

I held back my response. So it's only Nigerians that travel to other countries. How many Nigerians are in the U.S. compared to Other nationalities I won't bother mentioning. Make a choice of what you want and stick to it, Nigeria Nurses are not the cause of anything going on around him.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by FameG(f): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Symbae:
Please, does anyone have a reliable contact for verification in nmcn, my verification is over 2 months now and yet it hasnt been sent. Please its urgent PM me if you do , thanks

Sincerely, dont bother looking for any nmcn contact now o. They will just chop your money. The issue is with Nmcn itself. So just be patient. Same thing i complained of few weeks ago and still yet to b resolved despite the "contact".
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Snow1: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
cheliejelie:
Sir/ma,
You can stay and fix the problem of the country. Don't come and be discouraging people that want to better their lives and their generation. We have only one life to live, once you give up your ghost, it's over. Your children will remember you base on what you left for them and what you have achieved. If my grandfather has relocated to a better country, and by now I have dual citizenship, I know what I would have achieved in this life.

Nigeria is just messed up, common Ghana has 24/7 electricity. Since you want to fix Nigeria, start with the power sector.

Fixing Nigeria ko, Nigeria fixation ni.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
cheliejelie:

Everyone comes to the decision of immigrating at their own time. I just hope you dont change your mind when you are like 50yrs old.

It's a good thing that Nigeria's population can handle my absence tongue tongue tongue. They wont miss me, my family and my friends(both online colleagues too).

So team naija fixers .....the country is all yours kiss kiss kiss . We would be back later to empower our communities as "Nurses from diaspora kiss kiss kiss".

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cheliejelie: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2019
vickyehi:

Everyone comes to the decision of immigrating at their own time. I just hope you dont change your mind when you are like 50yrs old.

It's a good thing that Nigeria's population can handle my absence tongue tongue tongue. They wont miss me, my family and my friends(both online colleagues too).

So team naija fixers .....the country is all yours kiss kiss kiss . We would be back later to empower our communities as "Nurses from diaspora kiss kiss kiss".
Do you realize that right now most of the countries you are immigrating to hate you? You'd rather struggle in another man's land before your own? The political climate around the world currently is not on your side. Just stay home please
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cheliejelie: 12:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Snow1:

Sir/ma,
You can stay and fix the problem of the country. Don't come and be discouraging people that want to better their lives and their generation. We have only one life to live, once you give up your ghost, it's over. Your children will remember you base on what you left for them and what you have achieved. If my grandfather has relocated to a better country, and by now I have dual citizenship, I know what I would have achieved in this life.

Nigeria is just messed up, common Ghana has 24/7 electricity. Since you want to fix Nigeria, start with the power sector.

Fixing Nigeria ko, Nigeria fixation ni.
Imagine getting offended that someone is telling you to do better for yourself and your descendants. Trump isn't gonna let you in anyway. Don't have children if the world that you know is bad
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by cheliejelie: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Theyoungmatron:

Oga, abeg face front.

Nigeria needs total overhauling as it is unfix-able. Nurses are not the cause of Nigerians problems and we are not even in the helms of the affairs to FIX anything. So at this juncture, we unanimously beg you to park somewhere very far from this thread. embarassed embarassed.

Sincerely,

Theyoungmatron.
Girl what? You don't have to be a politician to want better for your country. Why are you all getting offended bt someone telling you the truth lmao. Its weak and lazy to expect someone else to take care of you while you runaway from your own problems. And besides, i dont know if you watch the global news but countries you are trying to immigrate to right now are becoming very conservative. Meaning they don't want you there. Hell even South Africa rejected Nigeria's visa free request. This should be sign that you should try and do better for yourselves and the next generation. I can't believe you all aren't embarrassed about this omg. Even other African countries look down us. Take control of your land and your future.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 1:31am On Aug 01, 2019
cheliejelie:

Do you realize that right now most of the countries you are immigrating to hate you? You'd rather struggle in another man's land before your own? The political climate around the world currently is not on your side. Just stay home please

Am sorry but your argument isnt fact based. NO ONE HATES ME AND I LIVE IN CANADA. I have lived in canada for over 2yrs now.

Short story:
I was on my way to work on a faithful day. It was a bloody cold day, with a temperature of -38 degree celcius. (To put that temperature into perspective for you, your deep freezer is -25 at it's best).

So on this day, I was trying to get to work early because the Nigerian in me made me late grin. So I took a short cut to work. There was a wind storm and I couldnt see where I was driving to( it was like someone took white powder in a tray and put on the industrial fan).

Long story short, i skidded off the road into a pile of snow by the shoulders of the road. A white family whom i have never met stopped their truck, and came out to help me. 1 woman in her 60s, 2 guys in like 30s or late 20s and a lady in maybe her 40s. Anyways these total strangers came out in that biting cold to help me.

We got the car out of the ditch even before my colleagues arrived. They didnt ask me to find them "small thing". cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you wanna stay in Nigeria pls do. Nigeria would always have my love but not my residence tongue. At least not at this stage of my life.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by vickyehi: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2019
cheliejelie:

Imagine getting offended that someone is telling you to do better for yourself and your descendants. Trump isn't gonna let you in anyway. Don't have children if the world that you know is bad

I dont know if you are a Registered Nurse but if you are then you are highly misinformed and it's a shame. If you arent, then please take your time to inform yourself.

RNs ARE NOT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. As a matter of fact, the USA, CANADA, UK and all western countries NEEDS OUR SERVICES.

Your statement is so funny and full of ignorance.
FYI......Registered Nurses migrate to the usa with their GREEN CARD APPROVED BEFORE LEAVING THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE. So we can walk straight from the airport to the White House and Nothing would happen.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (219) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: samdemmis and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.