Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore (14574 Views)

Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos / Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures / NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE Team 4: Geniuses are born not made? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by mytime24(f): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
NicE1

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Gsmooth51: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by fr3do(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
new2020:
I duff my hat to the great Igbo race led by Anambra. We minority tribes in Nigeria know who among the big three tribes is making this country proud.

Fixed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by nwadiuko1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Meriekriss:
Anambra... Olodo mara nma...

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..
olodo ke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Duru009(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Igbos are just excelling everywre. From beauty pagent to business and also school debate..........

I wonder while obasanjo quoted and said......... "igbos hav the best brains in nigeria"

no one can deny this fact......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Luckylife(m): 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Proudly anambra. When I nation is blessed by god others admire.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by preciousMI1(f): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
it's not about paying 2million naira as school fees

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by free2blast(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
WETCUNT:
that is why kids of rusted roofs region and cattle rearers are always intimidated by us......always representing the zoo,...
You see your life? I heard you also do well in baby factory, Drug pushing and armed robbery!
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by wristbangle: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
WETCUNT:
that is why kids of rusted roofs region and cattle rearers are always intimidated by us......always representing the zoo,...

Easy brother. Stop the tribalism

As a yoruba guy, I doff my hat for the genius anambra state has produced. I hope other states can emulate this achievement.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by cremedelacreme: 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
tartar9:
as usual,they won't let us hia word again sad
yeebôs and their inferiority complex

Kitikpa gbagbuo yi there. Ezi ofia angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by WETCUNT: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Easy brother. Stop the tribalism

As a yoruba guy, I doff my hat for the genius anambra state has produced. I hope other states can emulate this achievement.
i did not mention tribe ooo, are you telling me that all the roofs in your place as a yoruba guy are rusted and old?.. huh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Duru009:
Igbos are just excelling everywre. From beauty pagent to business and also school debate..........

I wonder while obasanjo quoted and said......... "igbos hav the best brains in nigeria"

no one can deny this fact......
Link to obj saying that pls
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Wizprodigy: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
I also heard you do well in yahoo yahoo, terrorism and day light robbery
free2blast:
You see your life? I heard you also do well in baby factory, Drug pushing and armed robbery!
You could have ignored the post cuz your pplalso made bad comment here.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by chumaster(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
tartar9:
intimidation and jealosy at its peak grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by free2blast(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wizprodigy:
I also heard you do well in yahoo yahoo, terrorism and day light robbery
You could have ignored the post cuz your pplalso made bad comment here.
He/she needed to be reminded not to drag other tribes into his senseless way of celebration. You are free to even call yourselves gods, e no concern me.
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by cevek11: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
But this picture na for here them snap am
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Wizprodigy: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
I understand but you could have repriminded him without draging the sins of some bad eggs into an achievement
free2blast:
He/she needed to be reminded not to drag other tribes into his senseless way of celebration. You are free to even call yourselves gods, e no concern me.
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by nuelzy: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Meriekriss:
Anambra... Olodo mara nma...

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..
ewu gambia....grin

correct urself....muuuuu
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Meriekriss: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
nwadiuko1:
olodo ke?
Na Android dictionary cause am oo... Obodo mara nma..
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by chimoskyg(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
They say we are only good in Business, but all I do is smile because those kids in East are very bright.

Anambra leads while others follow in Education.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by sage2(m): 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
new2020:
I duff my hat to the great Igbo race led by Anambra. We minority tribes in Nigeria know who among the big three tribes is making this country proud.

You are entitle to your own opinion as regards your explicit praise for a particular tribe. However, I dey tell you, my brother. Only we, the minority, can tell which of the major tribes is really not feeding fat on our common wealth. Two of the three major tribes are the major problem we have in the this country. No wonder, you cannot really trace any true development which does not have the hand of the feds in their regions. Watch how the guilty ones will come for me even though I did not mention any particular tribe.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by iyfydidier(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
coolitempa:
More chest beating by the noise-makers... cheesy

Am sure ur from Akwaibom or Crossriver as ur people are known to be keke drivers and househelps across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by scarffield(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Am nt surprised...

Afterall d wise men came from d east!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by scarffield(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
tartar9:
i dnt jst knw y yoruBADs hate progress!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by legendboy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tkester:

Just imagine what we will be able to accomplish if we have our country, where hardwork, knowledge and sincerity will be the order of the day. And not the almajiri quota system you have in the z...
GOD bless you for speaking my mind
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Ozenith(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
God bless my state, LIGHT OF THE NATION.
I'm proud of my state (Anambra).
God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Dainikel(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Such an Incredible feat from the students, really proud of the amazing results they keep achieving. Proudly Naijan!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by vRendoh(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
>: grin
Oyinbo dey take us busy! Actions speaks louder. Enough of this grammar for our kids, let us do practical. Applied physics rather than this grammar physics. The world is far ahead of us.
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by megbu: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's not new to ndi Anambra. Of course we are the light of the nation. Thank you peter Obi for laying this foundation. Kudos to willy Obiano for the continuity. A big shout out to all the Anambra state public school teachers both active and retired, you guys held the system when the politicians went mad. Your passion and dedication in the face of their thoughtlessness saved us. Thank you our governors for rewarding them with prompt payment of salaries, gratuity and pension. My mum doesn't miss her monthly pension alert and occasional rice from the local government. Truly if our leaders want Nigeria to work 8 years is enough. Umuaka anyi gwanu mba uwa na unu si n'obodo Chinua Achebe welu bia. Daalu nu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
iyfydidier:

Am sure ur from Akwaibom or Crossriver as ur people are known to be keke drivers and househelps across the nation.

You should know by now Coolitemp is a yoruba man. Btw...this is New2020 made the comment with most likes in page 0 of this thread...was banned by mod$ after I made that comment praising Igbos. They don't like to see anything good said about the Igbos. I promise you today. ..they will find something negative about the Igbos to put in the front page to counteract this beautiful positive side of Igbos. Wicked people!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by kossyablaze(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sukkot u always ignore this kinda thread...Dabullit u don freeze ba
Re: Anambra Debate Team Shines In Singapore by sukkot: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
kossyablaze:
Sukkot u always ignore this kinda thread...Dabullit u don freeze ba
i have just logged on to nairaland for the day na lol. una do well. i salute my ndigbo peoples for doing big thangs in singapore wink wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For The Rot In Our Education System? / 2016 Unn Post Utme Date And Jamb Cut-off Mark For Screening / Top Ten Signs That You Dont Undestand Evolution At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.