Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) (35331 Views)

Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning / Pictures Obama Sister Picked Him Wit. VOLKSWAGEN 27 YEARS AGO (photos) / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by stephenduru: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2016
A Nigerian man, who claims he landed at the Muritala Mohammed Airport few hours ago, says he has been picked up by men of the Department of State Services (DSS)  and taken to their office for questioning. Emeka whose facebook profile says he resides in Rockville, Maryland, alleges that being picked up by the security men is not unconnected to his constant criticism of the current government.

Emeka is the President/CEO of Eculaw and a member of a facebook group called The Due Process Advocate (DPA).

See his posts above....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/nigerian-man-who-just-landed-from-us_13.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Screening tight for the zoo.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Inconsequential fellow, a beg go sleep....

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Jamie1(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2016
Is criticism a crime now?

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2016
wey mods for NL sef i bet my left ball that this ill not get to FP

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by knightsTempler: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2016
To tell the truth, I am engulfed in roaring flames of tremendous anguish and laden with sorrow. Allow me to say that the joy I should naturally feel for such a potent victory awarded to buhari is destroyed by fear of what it MAY cost us. Buhari's disguise is so perfect and complete, expertly masking his nefarious schemes and personal ambitions, professing change in the most appealing language and manner that we treat his ambition with incredulous complacence. A man who, in the past, perfidiously isolated freedom of speech from the people, encouraged fanaticism, held bigoted views on religion and ethnicity, and voiced malicious profanity of the worst degree with his words clearly purporting violence. People criticized GEJ openly in all ramifications, even mocked the first lady without known repercussions. This time, you may have to learn how to cage your tongues and present proper civility. It is said that a child can play with its mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles. Beyond the usual rhetoric on good governance, discipline and his appeal to base sentiments, buhari has usually been hypocritical. Some people raving mad about the new-fangled parlance "CHANGE" are just products of the 90s. They haven't the minutest idea the specie of cobra on transit to the seat of presidency. Never mistake the glaring teeth of a chimpanzee for a smile. Nevertheless, we pray for the best. I'll only find myself disappointed with this nation when the same people who, today, are bellowing "CHANGE HAS COME" are found tomorrow in despairing opposition to what they once embraced with epileptic lunacy and blinding sentimentality.

189 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Edunwa302(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2016
What a country

11 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by EternalTruths: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2016
APC and their cut down on any form of opposition

Well , I am not surprise but blame the so called sophisticated people and the cattle people who put their faith in a man who should be charged for treason for toppling a Democratic government in 1983. angry

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by EternalTruths: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2016
knightsTempler:
The tyrant is living up to it's name.

See one of them

The Facebook is what to you.?

Aisha's rice at work in your life grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by knightsTempler: 7:39am On Jan 14, 2016
EternalTruths:

See one of them

The Facebook is what to you.?

Aisha's rice at work in your life grin

Did you mean to quote someone else or you simply have a comprehension problem?

27 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by kingdompropty: 7:41am On Jan 14, 2016
A tyrant in the making. Trust me Tinubu and his friends will soon fall victims to the tyrant in power.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by APCzombie: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2016
Any govt that is so concerned about what it's citizens say is not one which neccessary listens but one which has a lot to be afraid of.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by APCzombie: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:

Then why una DSS go arrest am?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2016
Foolish fellow soon drug barons will claim they were arrested because they criticize the govt.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by mysteriousman(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2016
DSS stopped you and you think if they do that they will allow you to continue to chat? My brother I beg carry your gist go another place

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Emekamex(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2016
So does Buhari's government want us to praise him blindly for every good or bad decision he takes? I seriously don't get this government, most especially those sycophants supporting this clear case of dictatorship.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by talktimi(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
grin so inconsequential that the DSS knew his flight schedule and had to wait for him at the airport ? Na wa o undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2016
mysteriousman:
DSS stopped you and you think if they do that they will allow you to continue to chat? My brother I beg carry your gist go another place
tell the DSS to stop their Gestapo theatrics.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by san316(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Better people talk, Dem no arrest them. Na this nonentity dss go waste time on?

By the way, how come he has access to his phone? Because for all I know, when dss arrest someone, they seize their belongings especially phones.

The mumu is inviting dss and he'll see them.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by DropShot: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
DSS picked this guy and he was allowed to use his social media?

Common sense is alien to wailers.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Kayendy(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Is Dss d next arm of government or did they replace the judiciary since they don't even obey the judiciary... thankGod say we dey hide names for nairaland because Dss for don carry majority of the members here

8 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by decode55(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Migrating from Politics to Pets Section grin grin
I value my freedom a lot.

10 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by falseman(m): 8:31am On Jan 14, 2016
very good for Emeka. I was a member of his FB page and I can vividly remember how he castigated past Government and preached so bad about everything they did....face it and it found guilty make he dance in kirikiri.

Look I'm not angry because he fought against Jonathan but because he doesn't know the limit to freedom of speech and his disregard for the office of the president is alarming.

7 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by falseman(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Jamie1:
Is criticism a crime now?

You don't know that Emeka if you do you surely won't ask that. He doesn't criticize he disrespects the office of the president.

There is this court case he had in US back then that made him lose millions of dollars. Jonathan's government played a role in nailing him and from his side of the story he felt he was framed up by Nigerian Government in retaliation he is on the castigating side and never saw anything good during Jonathan's tenure, he highly campaigned for Buhari thinking things will get better for him once he takes over.

sadly things didn't change to his favor and he's back to castigating every action of the Government. Believe me he's a hater as far as the government is involved.
The only good thing about him is fighting for the poor I mean he can represent the poor man on the street if he feels there's injustice against them. He's a lawyer btw.

9 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Smartsyn(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2016
Raymondenyi:
he's not an inconsequential fellow, he's one of the strong critics of the current adminstration. A strong personality on the social media and have spoken openly on political forums both in AIT and Channels.

That you don't know him doesn't make him inconsequential, asleast DSS thinks otherwise.

Talking about inconsequential, who are you?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by porka: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2016
falseman:

You don't know that Emeka if you do you surely won't ask that. He doesn't criticize he disrespects the office of the president.

There is this court case he had in US back then that made him lose millions of dollars. Jonathan's government played a role in nailing him and from his side of the story he felt he was framed up by Nigerian Government in retaliation he is on the castigating side and never saw anything good during Jonathan's tenure, he highly campaigned for Buhari thinking things will get better for him once he takes over.

sadly things didn't change to his favor and he's back to castigating every action of the Government. Believe me he's a hater as far as the government is involved.
The only good thing about him is fighting for the poor I mean he can represent the poor man on the street if he feels there's injustice against them. He's a lawyer btw.

So what will they charge him for now?

Offense of "disrespect to the office of the president"?

Or what?

BTW, many Jonathan's criticism were borne out of PERSONAL LOSS and FRUSTRATIONS of the critics than anything.

9 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by PAINGAIN: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2016
Which way naija? I wonder how people that voted for buhari sleep at night knowing how things r in naija. Buhari is gradually killing freedom of speech.

7 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Atlantian: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Welcome to 1985. I expect nothing more than cow dung from a cattle rearer. The economy is failing and the propaganda is raving.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by Pidggin(f): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2016
Even Facebook posts are threats to this govt.

Nawa, thank God for Nairaland moniker

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by onojaduru: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Used to be a member of his FB group.He dealt with GEJ with many of his writeups

2 Likes

Re: Man From US Claims DSS Picked Him Up For Questioning (pics) by looseweight: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Thats good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abolish Amotekun Now - Yoruba Appraisal Forum Urges Buhari / Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn / FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.