Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case (23730 Views)

FG To Unveil Beneficiaries Of Halliburton Bribe / Obasanjo’s Reaction When He Heard FG Ordered Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case / Tribunal Nullifies PDP Lawmaker’s Election, Orders Fresh Poll In Makurdi-north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by omogin(f): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2016
This news is fake. Buhari cannot investigate halliburton. Obj, Atiku, his wife are all complicit in the scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by unclejb2(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2016
Until the haliburton yam eaters are brought to book, no one will take Buhari serious and

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by omenka(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2016
ChristStriker:
Omenka what do you think?
I don't know if EFCC has the manpower and other resources to pursue these major cases simultaneously. My hope is that they don't end up having their effectiveness compromised taking on too may big fished at the same time.

Nevertheless, these are cases with profound merit, and most of us keen observers knew it was just a matter of time before their dossiers, which have been gathering nothing but dust in some shelf, are dusted and re-opened.

The outcome of this would, just like the others soon to come, would have far reaching consequences on how we conduct business with foreign investors and the boundaries to which our public office holders could exert their influence to fleece the nation especially knowing the consequences of their indiscretion.

Now I see the reason why Baba allocated huge amount of money to the various anti-graft agencies in the 2016 appropriation bill- they really have their work cut out for them indeed.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by kogirodent: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2016
If this is true, then PMB should get set for a rough ride. Even be prepared to resign. Cos the old men involved dnt take no shit

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by rusher14: 10:07am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
GEJ never styled himself as incorruptible man of intergrity because he know he is fallible. but buari who sees himself as infallible avatar against corruption should prove himself by jailing IBB, OBJ, abubakar adulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi, tinubu, fashola, ameachi before i take him serious. for now buari himself is totally corrupt.

I'm not sure the president is out to.please you.

It's not like you really want him to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Slikbae: 10:15am On Jan 14, 2016
per the bolded, nobody gives a glittery fvck what or who you take serious. Buhari is president, he cares less about your feelings and has better presidential issues and "jailing" to do than worry about whether you take him serious or not.

y'all said they should re-open the halliburton case because you felt bihari was the thief who diverted over $330m right? He is re-opening the case again and you're still wailing?

Do you get paid to wail?
drss:
GEJ never styled himself as incorruptible man of intergrity because he know he is fallible. but buari who sees himself as infallible avatar against corruption should prove himself by jailing IBB, OBJ, abubakar adulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi, tinubu, fashola, ameachi before i take him serious. for now buari himself is totally corrupt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by preciousMI1(f): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by cckris: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2016
When General Obasanjo is arrested by EFCC, I'll believe there's a beginning of phait against kwarraption.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by amunkita(m): 10:33am On Jan 14, 2016
If Buhari can pull this to the end, I will tear my PDP card nd follow u Sir..

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by babadem2much(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Who did GEJ jail?
How many did he 'unjail'? grin grin And you made him a Hero.

PDP apologists need to relax. Your HERO is no longer in control.

Correct guy with good answer in fact perfect.

Both this your moniker though grin angry

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by ITbomb(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2016
In Fela's voice
Obasanjo and Atiku, International tief tief

cckris:
When General Obasanjo is arrested by EFCC, I'll believe there's a beginning of phait against kwarraption.

That will actually be the end of the fight cos OBJ will unleash a venom more dangerous than the one Tinubu used against Jonathan

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Whizkeey(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2016
G
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by godoluwa(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2016
all na wash to divert people attention from the reality.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by hyperflex(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
Its a bold idea but a waste of tax payers money n time. The real people behind this Halliburton scandal are by Naija standards untouchable. Why bring it up? U can't win. U start digging what u can't finish digging all in the name of u want to fight corruption. The same pple hailing now wld shout on the mountain tops about how Buhari failed to prosecute the culprits.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by LydayBobo(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
face it we ar all corrupt.
Count me out please

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
until dis govt jail OBJ, Atiku n IBB for corruption n buari returned his loot of N2.8 billion taken in 1978. until buari jail abubakar abdulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi. until buari jail tinubu, fashola n ameachi, i will not take dis govt fight against corruption serious. all dis harliburton story na publicity stunts.

Those who know Buhari can attest to it that he is not a corrupt person in anyway at least so far and we just might see some probes going back to Babangida era.

If only the first 4years can be dedicated to unraveling corrupt practises of the past.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Toks2008(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
until dis govt jail OBJ, Atiku n IBB for corruption n buari returned his loot of N2.8 billion taken in 1978. until buari jail abubakar abdulsalam, sanusi lamido sanusi. until buari jail tinubu, fashola n ameachi, i will not take dis govt fight against corruption serious. all dis harliburton story na publicity stunts.

Those who know Buhari can attest to it that he is not a corrupt person in anyway at least so far and we just might see some probes going back to Babangida era.

If only the first 4years can be dedicated to unraveling corrupt practices of the past.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by islandmoon: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Ghen gen!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Nellybii: 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:

Yeah I don't expect anything good from Wailers.
Even if Buhari dances on water Wailers will still accuse him of raising dust. SMH

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by chukkiephil(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
hahahaha PROPAGANDA hahahaha FOOD FOR ZOMBIES hahaha

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 14, 2016
This simple action is what some of us sheep would like to see a public servant constantly doing . The corruption fight is pointless if you do not go as far back.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by RexTramadol1: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2016
Tie n Dye

Cast n bind
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by cckris: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
The United States jailed their Congressman William Jefferson, because of Frauds done in Nigeria, jailed tax paying President of Halliburton, & reprimanded their Vice-President!
No one in this world will take General Buhari serious, until his anti-Corruption slogans ARRAIGN those indicted in the alleged Halliburton bribery scandal, as fully documented in Courts of law in the United States, & France, which President Obama highlighted during Buhari's state visit.
The world is waiting.

3 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Mufasa27(m): 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
You nailed it bro I wish i could give like 10 likes wink

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by viktor01(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
A prominent man of God actually predicted that this issue will be revisited.
This Buhari has to thread carefully or else he may end up shooting his leg.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by islandmoon: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
i will not stop loving this government!! Ghen gen!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by drss(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2016
porka:
Charge people to court and face the economy and Lassa Fever.

Enough of this mass hypnotherapy exercise.

It may not work beyond a certain time. That time is fast approaching.
funy enough while d country is boiling with lassar fever, buari govt is busy entertaining nigerians with dasukigate. lassar disease is spreading at an alarming rate all ova d country as we speak.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2016
ehen...now i am getting all smiley...let the probing get to every freaking thief...buhari make me a happy man by probing every idiot who has stolen public funds... cheesy cheesy cheesy wink...get tinubu and his ilks from the other side...let the war be fair... wink wink
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by MicKaro: 11:03am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
Accordin to you,Buhari should also probe Ironsi,Richardson,Lugard,Murtala, and the likes from 1900 to 1980 right.You piece of jug head.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by viktor01(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
funy enough while d country is boiling with lassar fever, buari govt is busy entertaining nigerians with dasukigate. lassar disease is spreading at an alarming rate all ova d country as we speak.

Not to mention the sinking economy and flaming rate of retrenchment and unemployment.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by chekasforchekas: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2016
If buhari tries this one, I will swear for him, the money we don chop am finish, my father will not go to jail.
Re: FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case by Tofax: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2016
EternalTruths:
Good move if genuine

OBJ should get ready to be mocked if he complains cheesy
PMB cannot and will never probe OBJ else he will Sink. PMB no get that liver

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) / Buhari To Meet His Doctor In Paris On Saturday - Sahara Reporters / MC Oluomo: Remove Lagos REC Now, Phrank Shaibu Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.