Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,058 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

7 Tips About Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Tips About Love (572 Views)

18 Tips About Love / Awesome And Inspiring Quotes About Love And Relationship. / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Tips About Love by vickoozy(m): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2016
1. When you fall in love, make sure it's with somebody who treats you exactly how you deserve to be treated. . 2. Love somebody who wants to know everything about you, from your favourite colour to your childhood memories how you managed to survive all those years. . 3. Love somebody who can make you laugh, who kisses your forehead and who notices all your flaws but choses to see past them. . 4. Love somebody who listens to whatever is on your mind, who protects you and always reminds you how blessed they are to have found you. . 5. Love somebody who you can't stay mad at for more than an hour because you miss speaking to them, who knows every freckle on your face, every stretch mark on your thighs, every scar and every tear. . 6. Love somebody who you can plan your future with,and most importantly love somebody who is God fearing. . 7. And lastly don't forget to make them feel loved in return . Hope am making alot of sense here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Tips About Love by donTbone(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Not so easy!
Re: 7 Tips About Love by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2016
These are just childish fantasies. You can't find someone who possesses all these qualities in one.

And I am surprised you didn't mention, falling in love with someone who is ambitious, hard working and financially successful or has the potential to be financially successful, because even if you find someone who possesses all these qualities you mention and is broke, lazy and unambitious, you are just wasting your time and your love would have gone to waste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Tips About Love by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Introverts are best in carrying out 2,3,4 and 5 in fact they find it easy. That's why they are very sensitive to romance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak / Is It True? / I Am New Here Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.