Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,250 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together (23679 Views)

I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why I Love Lagos City / 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Jovago: 10:34am On Jan 14, 2016

‘Till death do us part’, is one of the widest used marital vows in the world. The question for many couples, however, is how to keep the romance alive and actually stay together till death separates them and a proven way to boost your romance is travelling.

If you are yet to set out on a wistful journey with your spouse, Jovago.com, Africa’s No 1 hotel booking portal shares 5 reasons why couples should spice up their relationships by travelling together.

Encourages better communication

Several surveys lends credence to the fact that couples who travel together have less disagreement than couples who do not. Visiting a destination like Obudu cattle ranch in Calabar involves planning and if both couples can pull it off, it brings them closer. This will build understand and make them patient with each other.

Experience something new

Since both couples are in a long time marital journey, travelling together can help them experience something new rather than the daily routine. Travelling can create an everlasting insignia in the hearts and minds of couples thus making them fonder of each other.

No need to sweat little things

Planning to travel can be both demanding and hectic. If both couples travel often, they will rarely complain about who pays for flight tickets, hotels bills and other overhead expenses. In fact, if they inadvertently lose their luggage, they will take it in their strides. No need to sweat it. This is what travelling does to couples.

Both have a good sense of humour

Travel memes never cease when you are in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos. Couples will always have something to laugh about. Remarkably, couples who go on vacation most times evolve a sense of humour which can only metamorphose if they travel together especially when things goes terribly wrong.

Become best friends

Since both couples have fewer distractions when they travel, they become best friends. It’s even more pleasant when their children are not home and then they can travel. They get to know each other and stick together especially when they are having challenges.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Amazing, where is lalasticlala sef

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by siraj1402(m): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
This has been encouraged 1437 years ago by the best of mankind. (SAW)

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by vickyO(f): 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Are those the only reasons?

What about that 'other' reason?

Nice write up op.

Truth is I didn't grow up seeing my parents travel to places asides my hometown and down South when extended family celebrations came up... The thing is they possess all of these qualities and more...

My point is travel doesn't mean Yankee or Madagascar, anywhere is everywhere, all you got to do is enjoy being where you are...

Whether Gateway Hotel in Ogun or Obudu in Calabar or your grandfather's house in the village or wherever, choose to make memories and this should strengthen your bond to a large extent..

27 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by condralbede(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Noted....let me bookmark this page till I get married!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by PresVA: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
So lovely kiss kiss kiss kiss smiley

Vacation rekindles and strengthens love ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
I love traveling with bae

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Dyt(f): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
Noted
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by praise007: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
I go put am for mind
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by gokay11(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
It depends o.u don't expect me to travel with my wife on a business trip.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by folabayo1(f): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
This post is not for single ladies/men therefore viewer discretion is strongly advised undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by toluwaniyahoo(f): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice write up
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by canalily(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is it compulsoryangry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Okay.........Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by drfav(f): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Front page things....still looking for my Johnny
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by mosbiod(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Make I go travel with my orente oo.. but she no dey complain Sey we no dey travel though..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by mosbiod(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
drfav:
....still looking for my Johnny
Lol, but modt Johnny just want to fun with Monsura, they ain't ready to be committed undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by zicca(f): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Story,the only travel nigerian couple go together is to the village and the woman is asked to join so that she can do the cleaning,washing and cooking

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by youAndme10: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
nice one, i put it to consideration when i get married
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Alfred200825(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
make dem get accident together too abi?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Adesiji77: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by godwiner119: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Adesiji77: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
zicca:
Story,the only travel nigerian couple go together is to the village and the woman is asked to join so that she can do the cleaning,washing and cooking

"The only travel"? shocked

Not true in all cases...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
I will inform my future wife when it is time.........
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by JVgal(f): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
#rlationship goal smiley
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Bantino(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
That's good.

Keeping the love alive in marriage is the koko
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jovago:

‘Till death do us part’, is one of the widest used marital vows in the world. The question for many couples, however, is how to keep the romance alive and actually stay together till death separates them and a proven way to boost your romance is travelling.

If you are yet to set out on a wistful journey with your spouse, Jovago.com, Africa’s No 1 hotel booking portal shares 5 reasons why couples should spice up their relationships by travelling together.

Encourages better communication

Several surveys lends credence to the fact that couples who travel together have less disagreement than couples who do not. Visiting a destination like Obudu cattle ranch in Calabar involves planning and if both couples can pull it off, it brings them closer. This will build understand and make them patient with each other.

Experience something new

Since both couples are in a long time marital journey, travelling together can help them experience something new rather than the daily routine. Travelling can create an everlasting insignia in the hearts and minds of couples thus making them fonder of each other.

No need to sweat little things

Planning to travel can be both demanding and hectic. If both couples travel often, they will rarely complain about who pays for flight tickets, hotels bills and other overhead expenses. In fact, if they inadvertently lose their luggage, they will take it in their strides. No need to sweat it. This is what travelling does to couples.

Both have a good sense of humour

Travel memes never cease when you are in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos. Couples will always have something to laugh about. Remarkably, couples who go on vacation most times evolve a sense of humour which can only metamorphose if they travel together especially when things goes terribly wrong.

Become best friends

Since both couples have fewer distractions when they travel, they become best friends. It’s even more pleasant when their children are not home and then they can travel. They get to know each other and stick together especially when they are having challenges.

what if your wife na local WOMAN ?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by lonelydora: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
Is that all, Op?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
so that immigration officers of Nigeria will not delay your flight by trying to tax you in their inner room.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things That Could Make You Hate Lagos / 10 Most Affordable Cities To Live In / Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Consider China's C919 Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.