Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Five Ways To Solve Family Issue Without A Third Party - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Ways To Solve Family Issue Without A Third Party (1572 Views)

How Can I Solve This Issue Without Causing Tension In My Family / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Actionable Ways To Solve Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Solve Family Issue Without A Third Party by Aare2050(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
This post will mark my first family post on here. So many families spend so much at the councillors office and churches searching for solution to problem that can be solve through mutual understanding and planning.

I wouldn't want to bore you with my stories, let me hit the nail on the head.

1. Ask Questions
Yes, ask so that you can know, what ever you feel is unclear to you, do not hesitate to ask your partner, don't just keep to yourself everything that is not open to you.

2. Communicate
Communication is the key to a successful relationship. You have to communicate with your partner either far or near. Make sure you know his/her whereabout, know his/her state of health, how he/she feels.

3. Appreciate
So many families start having problems when they stop appreciating each other, appreciate the little your spouse did for you,make him or her happy by showing to him or her that what he has done are appriciated.

4. Share ideas
As its been said that nobody is an island of knowledge, share your opinion, ideas, etc with your loved ones and see how your family will progress.

5. Pray
Yes, pray pray and pray.
Prayer holds the key to all things, either good or bad. Don't forget to pray, share your problem with God, he alone can do all things.

Feel free to add yours.

Don't forget to visit my blog

Source: www.leftmansion..com

(1) (Reply)

My Family Keep Disturbing Me To Go To Church / She Has Remained Childless Ever Since She Aborted Because Of Her White Wedding / If You've Not Receive Any Of These From Your Mom Trust Me, You're Adopted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.