Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) (68772 Views)

710 Cap.... Hilarious Driver / When Your Boo Haa A1 In Biology / Who Is The Most Darkest Person In The National Assembly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by zyzxx(m): 4:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Who's Boo is he
yourself
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by Okies27(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mekybliss:
Hello Ladies, Finally Your BOO Has Been Found

.Here is your BOO ladies. Lmao
. Nairalanders, you all disappointed me on this. I was expecting someone to say the BOO on the guy's cap represents Buhari.
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by Mekybliss(f): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2016
Okies27:
. Nairalanders, you all disappointed me on this. I was expecting someone to say the BOO on the guy's cap represents Buhari.
mtweeeeeh
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by dipopooo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
ipledge10:
I know this man...he is representing Oriade /Obokun federal constituency. ..He is the only PDP member I like...a very nice man.I know him because I am from Ori Ade Local government Osun State

O káre oo omo ijèshà

#irepijebujesa

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by onac16: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
that BOO means Busayo Oluwole Oke. that's my man. gbeboyorun 1
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by okaforsamuel: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2016
All dis Northern village peeps sef..smH
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
dipopooo:

O káre oo omo ijèshà

#irepijebujesa
cheesy

#ireperinmo

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by ipledge10(m): 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
onac16:
that BOO means Busayo Oluwole Oke. that's my man. gbeboyorun 1
you are right. ..I don't want to say his name here before. ...that many us the only good person in PDP grin
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by dalambusu(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
The parliamentarian looks like a dwarf
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Who's Boo is he
Boo is he it is.... I bow 4 ur grammer sha
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

Boo is he it is....
I bow 4 ur grammer sha
Nd ur point is
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd ur point is
nvm
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

nvm
I taught he had a point undecided
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
I taught he had a point undecided
just accept the correction and move on

regards.
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

just accept the correction and move on

regards.
Which correction

Teacher teach me nonsense

Nd Regards to wat exactly
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Which correction

Teacher teach me nonsense

Nd Regards to wat exactly

lol calm down, I understand how you feel. humans find it quite difficult to accept corrections but hey, it's a plus for you. You just learnt something new today.
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Who's Boo is he
it's whose not who's that's the point
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by Lero15(m): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Who's Boo is he

Yours... undecided
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2016
iamgiggssleaky:

lol calm down, I understand how you feel. humans find it quite difficult to accept corrections but hey, it's a plus for you. You just learnt something new today.
Learn wat?

U still haven't made a point
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by myfantasies(f): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
zyzxx:
yourself
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
BOO: Busayo Oluwole Oke, representing my constituency (Obokun/Oriade Federal Constituency)

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by oluscofield(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by bewla(m): 4:26am On Feb 04, 2016
show up abuja for show
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 9:13am On Feb 04, 2016
[quote BOO means Buayo Oluwole ....he's representing Obokun/Oriade federal constituency in Osun state. I work for him..
Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by Dandeedadrunk(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2016
arojuraye:
BOO: Busayo Oluwole Oke, representing my constituency (Obokun/Oriade Federal Constituency)
dont mind them jor.....where are u from? I'm the coordinator of Obokun/Oriade projects 98. I'm from Ipetu ijesa

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:
dont mind them jor.....where are u from? I'm the coordinator of Obokun/Oriade projects 98. I'm from Ipetu ijesa
Egbon, it's your boy. ATILOLA.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:
It's your boy Atilola.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker Wears "BOO" Cap To The National Assembly (Photo) by jbblues24(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2019
Contrast. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon / Collection Of Pictures Showing Stupid Acts ( PHOTO ) / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.