Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. (600 Views)

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. by Dymitri(f): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
I'll start with mine, I don't like virgin girls. cheesy
Re: Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. by Ezemarcel(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice topic from a foolish OP.. Anyways mine is a girl who is fund of puting her hand in her nose
Re: Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
How many times we go see this topic

Me I like all d gals as far as she get pusssy. The only disgusting thing about girls to me is rudeness. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. by robinicule(m): 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
Slow mind
Re: Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. by obiorathesubtle: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
my own is a girl dah has small bress and small yansh.. Take for instance now... Di'ja.... If I see di'ja_naked.. I wee juss walk away.. My dick won't even kick..
Re: Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. by NemzySeries(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
CHARACTER dos d magic.....even an ugly or disabled gal wit gud character is beautiful & charming.......ma physical turn off dirtiness & I can't jst screw a virgin I dunno y
Re: Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. by cruzita(f): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
I smell lies everywhere
Re: Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. by Prowizy2(m): 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Excess makeup
Re: Guys, Name "One Thing" That Turns You Off In The Opposite Sex. by Dymitri(f): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ezemarcel:
Nice topic from a foolish OP.. Anyways mine is a girl who is fund of puting her hand in her nose

How am I foolish? You just spew thrash because u werr given freem 10MB frm etisalat to constitute nuisance. Ofurukpe born bastad

(1) (Reply)

What Is He Looking For? / Again Cossy Releases Tempting Photos, Flaunts Her Big Stuffs (see Photo) / If You Want To Be A Billionaire Date This Kind Of Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.