Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos (32665 Views)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / Tony Nwulu Declares Free Akara Breakfast At His Neighbourhood (Video, Pics) / Tony Nwulu Sponsored The Age Restriction Bill {photos} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by JKisOK(m): 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Another IPOB Youth

He will not be re-elected. That is for sure

I can see that old Agbaya man called Fasheun associating himself with enemies.

Bastard men
Drinking Panadol on top another person headache...OgbeifunErom, no forget say you no be Yoruba man o! And good upbringing would not permit anyone to call an 80 year-old "Agbaya."

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Hospitable and accomodative Yoruba people. It is only in Yoruba land that you will witness a foreigner becoming a representative of the people, and people don't have problem with it.

Just to elaborate on Yoruba hospitality and generosity, the popular Oshodi family are not even Yoruba. But they have been good guests for centuries, and we have accepted them as one of our own. That same Oshodi is named after one of the most popular area in Lagos. There are thousands of family like that all over Yoruba land.

If you are a good guest, we will welcome you with open hands and make you one of us by being good host. But if you think you just want to be nuisance, we will give you equal measure of Ill-treatment.

NB: Tony Nwulu has been a good guest and he's surely welcome but his kinsmen are not helping his course.

Go and study the history of Lagos carefully. The Yoruba did not make Lagos what it is today but NIGERIANS. If Yorubaland is so good why is Osun,Ogun and Oyo is still 30yrs behind Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by VirginFinder: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice one.
But the food of the children shouldn't be given to dogs under any circumstance.
The aberration MUST never happen again!
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by babyfaceafrica: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tacticalmind:
Seriously, there should be a way to regulate this forum, cos the guy's gonna loose so much with the way this thing is going.....left this forum for about 2 years and came back to this. It's so annoying how babies have taken over and the guy isn't doing anything to checkmate that. If they are not insulting themselves, they are talking about nudity or some other annoying thing. Only few talk something sensible. Thanks for the beautiful piece tho.
how is he goint to loose money?...if you don't know about blogging and media business keep quiet!!!!!!......kids everywhere in nairaland...seun is making money daily,you this neopyte is here talking
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by 7lives: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
ogoplus:

He is making a difference...

For now we will continue to celebrate politicians who are making positive impact on the life of their constituents

Where in Oshodi is this arranged CERREMONEY happening 'cause I live and do my business in Oshodi?
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Holyman3(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Weedcrusher:

Just to enlighten your ignorant as.s

Paris belongs to the Frankish people and the Gauls
Washington DC belongs to Piscataway Indian nation
Beijing belongs to the Chinese
Tokyo belongs to the Japanese

Go to those lands and claim they are no man's land and see how the real owners call for your head.

It is obvious that you haven't stepped out of naija, cos if you do, you will know that there are people called native Americans that are original inhabitant of Continent of America, and surely they are given preferential treatment

That's incorrect and inconsistent.

Washington belongs to United States.
The same way Tokyo belongs to Japanese.

So you see, Lagos belongs to Nigeria now.
That's what comes with development.

Are you not getting preferential treatment in Lagos?

You claim Lagos belongs to you alone but you hold on to another tribe each time they want to leave the city for you.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lets us all take it easy and rally support for Nwulu. The man is a great man. This one can be in the same position AWO was in, we all just have to support him.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by mirabellachoco(f): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

What seriousness? What exactly has he done? All i see is the refurbishment of sub-standard borehole facilities.

The IPOB Eediot called a press conference to celebrate such mediocrity.

Is that the type of infrastructure he should be providing for an area populated by potential IPOB terrorists?

I repeat, he is a bastard

IPOB Youth, please leave me alone

We are discussing Nigerian issues here

Go and attend to IPOB matters

u should not be pained by such gestures, pls let us try to love and live in peace with One another this World is not our place.But we shall all die and depart from this earth.land,wealth,children we shall all leave one day peace.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by temijay17: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bede2u:
I have said it in a previous post, yorubas are wickedly tribalistic. Just see how much likes and solidarity you guys give to posts that insult and malign igbos. One would think that igbos are not Nigerians. One guy even called out faseun for assoc wit this guy who he called "the enemy". There are moderators who see these tins but keep quiet because they even hold d same opinion dat igbos are enemies. This is a big shame. They two most enlightened tribs in Nigeria made to fight over crumbs because we hate ourselves too much to ever wrk 2gether. Guess what? The president is a northerner, the senate president is a northerner (and could have been ahmed lawal if nt for pdp) the speaker is a northerner, the chief justice is a northerner. Where are we smart and intelligent southerners? O I forgot! We are insulting ourselves on nairaland! Shame!

you are being one sided here. the blame on this matter is solely igbo. I'm sure you are from the east.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by seenter84: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Correct guy! Thumbs up. I respect
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by lilygabriel08: 1:57am On Jan 15, 2016
Weedcrusher:

A foreigner in Yoruba land is anyone that cannot link his or her ancestor to Oduduwa
can oduduwa show proof where hes from or its just based on folklore n hear say
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by MayorofLagos(m): 3:32am On Jan 15, 2016
IamPatriotic:
The over 5 thousand traders who staked their means of livelihoods by voting him to spite Asiwaju/APC are now jobless, they won't make such mistake next time.

Lmao grin grin A whole PDP establishment could not spite Asiwaju....na one Nwuye wey nobody sabi go come do am

Ibos suffer from a brain retardation. You wasted money for nothing!
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by akigbemaru: 4:27am On Jan 15, 2016
GBAM GBAM GBAM
Hospitable and accomodative Yoruba people. It is only in Yoruba land that you will witness a foreigner becoming a representative of the people, and people don't have problem with it.

Just to elaborate on Yoruba hospitality and generosity, the popular Oshodi family are not even Yoruba. But they have been good guests for centuries, and we have accepted them as one of our own. That same Oshodi is named after one of the most popular area in Lagos. There are thousands of family like that all over Yoruba land.

If you are a good guest, we will welcome you with open hands and make you one of us by being good host. But if you think you just want to be nuisance, we will give you equal measure of Ill-treatment.

NB: Tony Nwulu has been a good guest and he's surely welcome but his kinsmen are not helping his course.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by MEGAWATCH: 4:44am On Jan 15, 2016
One day an Igbo man will be the governor of Lagos State.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Weedcrusher: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2016
lilygabriel08:
can oduduwa show proof where hes from or its just based on folklore n hear say

And where did your ancestor come from?
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by mikki123(m): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2016
I'm very sure he will lose the next election
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by koolapo(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

What seriousness? What exactly has he done? All i see is the refurbishment of sub-standard borehole facilities.

The IPOB Eediot called a press conference to celebrate such mediocrity.

Is that the type of infrastructure he should be providing for an area populated by potential IPOB terrorists?

I repeat, he is a bastard

IPOB Youth, please leave me alone

We are discussing Nigerian issues here

Go and attend to IPOB matters

And where will all this ur anger take u to?
Why so pained if they want their freedom ?
It's not left to u to judge ok
If there's a war now n u meet this people on the way
You will definitely kill them
Nobody needs ur hatred, save the energy for ur future brother
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by lilygabriel08: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Weedcrusher:

And where did your ancestor come from?
was born in edo state, my parents are from edo state but have lived in lagos for several decades am i a foreigner as well
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bravo! 10 gbossa 4 u.
U really tried, we apprec8 n luv it...but na roads na im worse pass o. Lets do more of road projects. Oshodi no get motorable streets o.

Thank you.
Re: Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos by Weedcrusher: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
lilygabriel08:
was born in edo state, my parents are from edo state but have lived in lagos for several decades am i a foreigner as well

You are not a foreigner at all. You even have more right to be Lagosian than any Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Cadets Undergo Shooting Excercise In Kaduna State. Photos / "Treat All Persons As Boko Haram Suspects Unless..." - Buratai Directs Soldiers / Security: Sanwo-Olu Gets List Of Abandoned Buildings, Set To Take Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.