Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,154 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! (1315 Views)

"Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / "We Would Soon Be Richer Than IMF And Paris Club" - Bishop Oyedepo / Why Nigerian And Ghanian Churches May Soon Be In The Shoes Of Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Godwin2016: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
There has never been a time when there have been more reasons to expect the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to occur soon, on the basis of fulfilled Prophecy, as well as current events and other less known facts. Therefore, it has never been more important to be ready.

It looks like we are allowing Satanists and unbelievers like Hahn,Plaetton,ifenes,Sonoflucifer to deceive many. It is a pity a child of Jesus has recently declared himself atheist! What is going on children of the living God!!?? Didn't the Holy Bible say people like ifenes will come out of the bottomless pit and deceive many? Do you think it is until Satan himself come out??

Christians lets not be deceived! This is the end time. Jesus can come anytime soon

Luke 23:43
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by hahn(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol. See wishful thinking at it's finest grin

Op, I admire your delusion but Jesus never existed. He was created at the council of Nicea in Egypt by Europeans to control Africans(their slaves).

Stop believing and bothering yourself over fairytales and focus more on educating yourself. Life is too short to live in fear of imaginary beings especially the ones that were used to enslave your race.

Think. It's free
undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by fmc1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
It is true,we should be read always.

1 Like

Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Godwin2016: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
hahn:

Op, I admire your delusion but Jesus never existed. He was created at the council of Nicea in Egypt by Europeans to control Africans(their slaves).

Stop believing and bothering yourself over fairytales and focus more on educating yourself. Life is too short to live in fear of imaginary beings especially the ones that were used to enslave your race.

Think. It's free
undecided

Agent of the devil. Your evil plans to deceive many will not work. You and your gang better repent before it becomes too late for you.
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by hahn(m): 5:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Godwin2016:

Agent of the devil. Your evil plans to deceive many will not work. You and your gang better repent before it becomes too late for you.

Lol. You're a real clown dude. You should go into comedy grin

Bad news, even the devil doesn't exist. It's all in your mind. Bro, free yourself from such negative thinking and open your mind to the beauty the world has to offer. The world is bigger than a non-existent god, his arch enemy lucifer, flying donkeys, flying horses, senseless floods or even the concept of someone from Israel, who never existed by the way, dying for your sins.

Black man. Open your eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by johnydon22(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
You lot have been yapping soon for more than 2,000 years now.. Common you need a dictionary not a bible..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by johnydon22(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
hahn:

Bad news, even the devil doesn't exist. It's all in your mind. Bro, free yourself from such negative thinking and open your mind to the beauty the world has to offer. The world is bigger than a non-existent god, his arch enemy lucifer, flying donkeys, flying horses, senseless floods or even the concept of someone from Israel, who never existed by the way, dying for your sins.

Matthew 16:28
"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they
see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."

That was Jesus to his apostles .. they are all dead more than 2000years now grin

Isn't time people forgot all these fables and myths and start living their life
Someone should think about that, take all the time in the world

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Fadman4real(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
hahn:

Think. It's free
undecided

How could a fiction story and person become the greatest ever story and person alive.

There is no one more popular and powerful than the name of Jesus. What you are saying makes absolutely no sense.

People use cutlasses to commit murder, so that means anyone with a cutlass is a murderer?

Because people use d bible wrongly doesn't make d bible a lie.

Was it written anywhere in d bible that Jesus ordered people to be slaves?
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Fadman4real(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
johnydon22:

That was Jesus to his apostles .. they are all dead more than 2000years now grin

That verse actually talks about the mount of transfiguration where the trio of peter, james and John saw Jesus with Moses and Elijah.
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Fadman4real(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
hahn:

You claim to open your eyes but you av shut them completely to d truth.

Let me ask you a question, is there any other fictional story that has stood the test of time like the story of Jesus.

Even famous historians who were not believers attested to the fact that Jesus Christ existed.

Let me shed some light on ur mode of thought about the inexistence of Jesus.

How did the story of Jesus spread fast?
1. Was he wealthy? No
2. Was he powerful among the rulers then? No
3. Was he a king? No
4. Did he live for very long? He died at 33
5. If he did not exist how come his disciples died for him? You would die for what u know is true not for what you know is a lie.
6. Why would the colonial masters have to take their time to write such a powerful and successful lie that would have taken years of planning and not make Jesus support their slavery plan or at least make Jesus come from their lands? Do you know that all those places in the new testament are real, they would have to go to isreal, talk to historians not forgetting they would have to write the whole new testament that totally does not support their activities at all when the old testament had all they needed.

Please answer this questions with the mind to arrive at the truth.
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by plappville(f): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2016
hahn:

You are also a slave anytime u dress on suite and Jean etc... tongue Even the language you use here is not yours. You should speak and write your dialect. If we should accept your ideology. Then you are also a slave to the western culture. cheesy
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by plappville(f): 12:12am On Jan 15, 2016
johnydon22:

They will not forget Christ. Will uou forget someone that saved you? No. You are not in thier shoes so its easy for you to advice them to forget. Jesus is alive. Believe it or not it wont change this fact! Christians are not forcing Christ in your throats, we are not bombing you for insulting Jesus or for not believing. So whats the issue? We are in a free world. We do what we like.

1 Like

Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Slikbae: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2016
As it was in the days of Noah and Lot, so it is now. Soon, the son of man will be come for his people again!
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by urahara(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Fadman4real:

That verse actually talks about the mount of transfiguration where the trio of peter, james and John saw Jesus with Moses and Elijah.

However, Mark and Luke place
the transfiguration event before Jesus made spoke the
prophecy. Laying aside the obvious discrepency in timing,
we can say for certain that an event occurring before a
prediction is made can’t be fulfilling the prediction. The
“prediction” wouldn’t be a prediction at all.
The preceding verse (verse 27) starts off the description
of Jesus’ coming by saying he would come “in glory” with
angels to dole out judgment to “every man”. That is not
what happened in the transfiguration stories.
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by hahn(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2016
plappville:

You are also a slave anytime u dress on suite and Jean etc...

Lol. Really?

tongue Even the language you use here is not yours. You should speak and write your dialect.

I am actually mixed. My biological dad is Scottish and thus English IS my dialect undecided

If we should accept your ideology. Then you are also a slave to the western culture. cheesy

Well, it is a very complicated situation we seem to have found ourselves as youths in this modern age. Our race, I like to consider myself African because I was born and brought up here and I've lived here all my life, have been victims of more than a thousand years of physical and mental slavery. Our ancestors were shipped off in boats, tortured, enslaved and taught to believe there were nothing more than what the white man told them they were. After the Romans invaded Egypt, they created Jesus just so they could control us because, as they had come to realise, we are a very spiritual people. When they later came into Nigeria and other parts of Africa, first on the slave ship Jesus, they came with the intention to enslave us. They never intended to be friendly.

Now you have US, descendants of a race that have been robbed culturally and our history misinterpreted, are we really supposed to remain ignorant and not try to rectify and correct the injustice inflicted on our race?

Yes, I might be a slave but I am a slave that is trying to break free from the shackles of the machinations, religion/re written history/foreign culture, in a bid to ensure that the next generation are not continually held in their ignorance and can be motivated to research and take us one step farther from our current status as "undeveloped", despite our numerous resources, and a step closer to placing our race on where we are supposed to be. As kings and queens that we rightfully are.

What are you doing? undecided
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by hahn(m): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2016
Fadman4real:

How could a fiction story and person become the greatest ever story and person alive.

There is no one more popular and powerful than the name of Jesus. What you are saying makes absolutely no sense.

People use cutlasses to commit murder, so that means anyone with a cutlass is a murderer?

Because people use d bible wrongly doesn't make d bible a lie.

Was it written anywhere in d bible that Jesus ordered people to be slaves?

Fadman4real:

You claim to open your eyes but you av shut them completely to d truth.

Let me ask you a question, is there any other fictional story that has stood the test of time like the story of Jesus.

Even famous historians who were not believers attested to the fact that Jesus Christ existed.

Let me shed some light on ur mode of thought about the inexistence of Jesus.

How did the story of Jesus spread fast?
1. Was he wealthy? No
2. Was he powerful among the rulers then? No
3. Was he a king? No
4. Did he live for very long? He died at 33
5. If he did not exist how come his disciples died for him? You would die for what u know is true not for what you know is a lie.
6. Why would the colonial masters have to take their time to write such a powerful and successful lie that would have taken years of planning and not make Jesus support their slavery plan or at least make Jesus come from their lands? Do you know that all those places in the new testament are real, they would have to go to isreal, talk to historians not forgetting they would have to write the whole new testament that totally does not support their activities at all when the old testament had all they needed.

Please answer this questions with the mind to arrive at the truth.

I believe you owe it to yourself to research and enlighten yourself. I am not into bickering undecided
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by plappville(f): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2016
hahn:

Lol. Really?

I am actually mixed. My biological dad is Scottish and thus English IS my dialect undecided

Well, it is a very complicated situation we seem to have found ourselves as youths in this modern age. Our race, I like to consider myself African because I was born and brought up here and I've lived here all my life, have been victims of more than a thousand years of physical and mental slavery. Our ancestors were shipped off in boats, tortured, enslaved and taught to believe there were nothing more than what the white man told them they were. After the Romans invaded Egypt, they created Jesus just so they could control us because, as they had come to realise, we are a very spiritual people. When they later came into Nigeria and other parts of Africa, first on the slave ship Jesus, they came with the intention to enslave us. They never intended to be friendly.

Now you have US, descendants of a race that have been robbed culturally and our history misinterpreted, are we really supposed to remain ignorant and not try to rectify and correct the injustice inflicted on our race?

Yes, I might be a slave but I am a slave that is trying to break free from the shackles of the machinations, religion/re written history/foreign culture, in a bid to ensure that the next generation are not continually held in their ignorance and can be motivated to research and take us one step farther from our current status as "undeveloped", despite our numerous resources, and a step closer to placing our race on where we are supposed to be. As kings and queens that we rightfully are.

What are you doing? undecided

There is nothing wrong with Christianity that you want to rectify. Since you say your dad is English then you are English.
Leave us alone to follow Christ. You dont believe Christ ever existed nor his Apostles but Historians wrote about him.
Am sure you believe the history behind the Merovingian dynasty of France, Alexander the great, Hitler etcetera. You didnt see them but history made you believed they once lived. Why you believe they existed and not Jesus?
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by ifenes(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2016
The Sun comes everyday,and yes It's out in the sky now,only if you could look up and see it. You might need a Sun glass though.
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by alexanorah: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
I can't believe people call this fairy tales real life story..

Religion is cancer

1 Like

Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by CoolUsername: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Fadman4real:

Really?

www.evilbible.com/do-not-ignore-the-old-testament/end-times/
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by edufreshy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
The best thing in life is to cling to your own faith.
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by urahara(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
CoolUsername:

Really?

www.evilbible.com/do-not-ignore-the-old-testament/end-times/

Cool username. Of all the stupid arguments about Jesus failed coming. The transfiguration argument is the most weakest and the most irrelevant
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by CoolUsername: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by CoolUsername: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
urahara:

Cool username. Of all the stupid arguments about Jesus failed coming. The transfiguration argument is the most weakest and the most irrelevant

Eh, I won't really say that 'cause it's the one where Jesus actually gives a time frame of his second coming.
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Dekatron(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Godwin2016

how far na? Wetin dey ground? When is Jesus coming back? I just wanna know
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Psylas(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
coming to do what?
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Fadman4real(m): 7:36am On Jan 16, 2016
urahara:

However, Mark and Luke place
the transfiguration event before Jesus made spoke the
prophecy. Laying aside the obvious discrepency in timing,
we can say for certain that an event occurring before a
prediction is made can’t be fulfilling the prediction. The
“prediction” wouldn’t be a prediction at all.
The preceding verse (verse 27) starts off the description
of Jesus’ coming by saying he would come “in glory” with
angels to dole out judgment to “every man”. That is not
what happened in the transfiguration stories.

Dude, you don't have to lie.

Mark 9:2 clearly says "After six days Jesus took Peter, James and John with him and led them up a high mountain, where they were all alone. There he was transfigured before them."

Luke 9:28 also says "About eight days after Jesus said this, he took Peter, John and James with him and went up onto a mountain to pray."

In the previous verses i.e
Luke 9:27 “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”
Mark 9:1 And he said to them, “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see that the kingdom of God has come with power.”

Can you see that you are clearly lying.

As for d preceding verse do you think it is only those who are alive that would be judged? Every one would be judged Christ has said that he himself doesn't know when he is coming back, only God knows.

Just because you do not understand his words doesn't mean you can twist it.

Matt 24:14
"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come"

Rev 20:11-15

"Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

Hope this verses would help you to understand
Re: Jesus REALLY Is Coming Soon. BE READY!!! by Fadman4real(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2016
hahn:

I believe you owe it to yourself to research and enlighten yourself. I am not into bickering undecided

Of course I did research to arrive and also did a lot of thinking.
Let me assist you in doing your own research, you can check out the investigation of the truth about Jesus on CNN am sure there are videos you could download.

(1) (Reply)

As An Arab Christian This Is What I Have To Tell You About Muslims / Fake Pastor In Abuja / Why Dreams And Prophecies Make Atheists Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.