Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen (2455 Views)

Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie / Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism / Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Theanonymous9: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's really vexing when people don't know the right words to say when it comes to Virginia related issues. Girls r branded Non-virgins cuz their so-called mother or traditional representative claims their Hymen has been torn.

Some traditions insist that Newly weds must bring in their bed spread for examining after first S3x. A way to check if the woman is a Virgin and to prove that the marriage has been consummated. And if the spread shows no blood stain, she's banish! I mean, what dha fvck? And the guy has to move on. Even after screwing her?

That's just a scope that Female Virginity is valued more than Males'.

So lemme educate the Ignorant ones;

The Hymen is a FLEXIBLE THIN Muscle that surrounds the Vagina. It covers just about 40-80% of the Vagina(which houses the Vulva and Urethra opening).
If it covers much area, it could lead to intense pain during first S3x and maybe more. And the bleeding that results isn't cuz his ding dong 'torn' it, it's cuz the force being applied broke a blood vessel on the Hymen. Which could be a result of poorly lubricated intercourse

Someone saying, "My Hymen isn't broken yet so that means I'm a Virgin" is just plain wrong. The Hymen do tear(mostly cuz due to surgical operation) But what it does, what it's meant to do is EXPAND. That is, creating more opening to the Vagina.

I've read stories- Africa related- that some mothers do check the daughter's Vagina and if there's an opening, she's no more tagged a Virgin and I'll be like undecided

IF THE HYMEN DOES COVER THE WHOLE VAGINA THEN HOW DO MENSTRUAL FLUIDS EXIT THE BODY? HOW ARE, NON VIIRGINS' GIRLS ABLE TO USE TAMPONS TO HELP STOP/SLOW THE FLOW? WOULDN'T THE 'WASTE' BE STUCK INSIDE THE VIRGINAL?

The only way the Hymen expands is by (frequent) exercise, Sex being it masturbation or a strange guy with a penis digging life outta you, and even as little as walking also contribute to this expansion.

Note: Females with their Hymen covering the entire Vagina, pls seek a doctor to help cut some out, if not all.

So the only time that's safe to ask her, "Are u (still) a Virgin?" should be after noticing that the Hymen has over expanded and try to make sense of her response.

Husbands/bf saying their lovers are not virgins cuz she didn't feel anything or scream in agony. True, it could be that she had lots of Sex. It could also be that her daily activities has expanded the tissue or/and that your stuff is not big enough to cause her that agony.

##IF YOU DO NOTICE ANY PUN..IT WASNT INTENTIONAL. I'VE BEEN HARD ON MYSELF LATELY## cheesy

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Obas101(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
No mind them.. Girls claiming Virgin everywhere you go
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by kossyablaze(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hehehe
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Theanonymous9:
It's really vexing when people don't know the right words to say when it comes to Virginia related issues. Girls r branded Non-virgins cuz their so-called mother or traditional representative claims their Hymen has been torn.

Some traditions insist that Newly weds must bring in their bed spread for examining after first S3x. A way to check if the woman is a Virgin and to prove that the marriage has been consummated. And if the spread shows no blood stain, she's banish! I mean, what dha fvck? And the guy has to move on. Even after screwing her?

That's just a scope that Female Virginity is valued more than Males'.

So lemme educate the Ignorant ones;

The Hymen is a FLEXIBLE THIN Muscle that surrounds the Vagina. It covers just about 40-80% of the Vagina(which houses the Vulva and Urethra opening).
If it covers much area, it could lead to intense pain during first S3x and maybe more. And the bleeding that results isn't cuz his ding dong 'torn' it, it's cuz the force being applied broke a blood vessel on the Hymen. Which could be a result of poorly lubricated intercourse

Someone saying, "My Hymen isn't broken yet so that means I'm a Virgin" is just plain wrong. The Hymen do tear(mostly cuz due to surgical operation) But what it does, what it's meant to do is EXPAND. That is, creating more opening to the Vagina.

I've read stories- Africa related- that some mothers do check the daughter's Vagina and if there's an opening, she's no more tagged a Virgin and I'll be like undecided

IF THE HYMEN DOES COVER THE WHOLE VAGINA THEN HOW DO MENSTRUAL FLUIDS EXIT THE BODY? HOW ARE, NON VIIRGINS' GIRLS ABLE TO USE TAMPONS TO HELP STOP/SLOW THE FLOW? WOULDN'T THE 'WASTE' BE STUCK INSIDE THE VIRGINAL?

The only way the Hymen expands is by (frequent) exercise, Sex being it masturbation or a strange guy with a penis digging life outta you, and even as little as walking also contribute to this expansion.

Note: Females with their Hymen covering the entire Vagina, pls seek a doctor to help cut some out, if not all.

So the only time that's safe to ask her, "Are u (still) a Virgin?" should be after noticing that the Hymen has over expanded and try to make sense of her response.

Husbands/bf saying their lovers are not virgins cuz she didn't feel anything or scream in agony. True, it could be that she had lots of Sex. It could also be that her daily activities has expanded the tissue or/and that your stuff is not big enough to cause her that agony.

##IF YOU DO NOTICE ANY PUN..IT WASNT INTENTIONAL. I'VE BEEN HARD ON MYSELF LATELY## cheesy
I have a question. What if you had sex or attempted to and you didn't bleed, but you really felt PAIN and you don't actually feel like you have been disvirgined, are you still considered one?
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thank you for this post brother

1 Like

Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
dovelike:

I have a question. What if you had sex or attempted to and you didn't bleed, but you really felt PAIN and you don't actually feel like you have been disvirgined, are you still considered one?
no
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
ellacute45:
no
OK. I have one more question
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
If you have Bleep. ... you are no virgin

If you have romance ... you are no virgin

If you have anal. .. you are no virgin

If you have kiss passionately ...you are no virgin

Weather or not your hymen there or not

If tou5have not done d above... Virgin you are smiley[quote][/quote]
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Xplicit1(f): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
I think I like dis post
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
dovelike:

OK. I have one more question
ask
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
ellacute45:
ask
If you've had sex once and abstain for a very long time, your v-jay jay will still be tight, right?
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by cruzita(f): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
our men can be ignorant to the core.abeg help us tell den
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

If you've had sex once and abstain for a very long time, your v-jay jay will still be tight, right?
Yes. .
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2016
MhizTessy:

Yes. .
OK. Thank you smiley. But then what's the difference between that tight v-jay jay and the virgin one? That means you can't really tell the difference BTW a girl that had sex once and a girl that haven't had sex before.
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by rugipp(m): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2016
This is going to front page # cc lalasticlalal
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Theanonymous9: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

OK. Thank you smiley. But then what's the difference between that tight v-jay jay and the virgin one? That means you can't really tell the difference BTW a girl that had sex once and a girl that haven't had sex before.

Technically.

Having Sex expands the hymen. Thereby, giving more way to the Urethra and Vulva. But so do exercise, walking, riding a bike, stretching N' leaning to get something.

So (technically) you can't tell.
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Theanonymous9:

Technically.

Having Sex expands the hymen. Thereby, giving more way to the Urethra and Vulva. But so do exercise, walking, riding a bike, stretching N' leaning to get something.

So (technically) you can't tell.
Hahahahaha. Abeg tell them boyz. cheesy

Thank you a lot though. smiley I didn't know where my v-jaj jay was until I was 15 grin
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
noun (plural virgins)A person who has never had sexual intercourse, or sometimes, one who has never engaged in any sexualactivity at all.(informal) Preceded by a noun, a person who has never used or experienced what is denoted by the noun.synonyms
♦ (person who has never had sexual intercourse) maiden (dated; used of a woman only), virgo intacta (medical term; used of a woman only), vestal

adjective (not comparable)In a state of virginity; chaste, not having had sexual intercourse.Of a physical object, untouched.Of olive oil, obtained by mechanicalmeans, so that the oil is not altered.Of mixed drinks, not containing alcohol.synonyms
♦ (of a physical object) brand new, pristine,unspoilt, untouched

ok then, judge yourself. Virginity isn't bleeding or tearing anything. it's more psychological Dan physical.
when everything is still follow come
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Theanonymous9: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

Hahahahaha. Abeg tell them boyz. cheesy

Thank you a lot though. smiley I didn't know where my v-jaj jay was until I was 15 grin

Hope u didn't finally see it the hard way grin grin

You're welcome!
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Theanonymous9:

Hope u didn't finally see it the hard way grin grin

You're welcome!
No. My friend took me to a room and showed me a book, then I felt around for it and I said "there you are!!!"
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Theanonymous9: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

No. My friend took me to a room and showed me a book, then I felt around for it and I said "there you are!!!"

Something tells me that you are missing out, on purpose, some vital info. But I believe you.
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Theanonymous9:

Something tells me that you are missing out, on purpose, some vital info. But I believe you.

Eh undecided looking for dirty talk. She is a girl and her mum is a nurse. angry
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Theanonymous9: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

Eh undecided looking for dirty talk. She is a girl and her mum is a nurse. angry

But...
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Theanonymous9:

But...
...?
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Theanonymous9: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

...?

I want the dirty part cheesy
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Theanonymous9:

I want the dirty part cheesy
Oya leave me alone now
Re: The Misconception Of Virginity N' Hymen by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
dovelike:

yea

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Story Of Addiction (love Story) Episode One / End Time Things? Lady Goes To Public Function With Practically No_cloths_on / Couple Married For 64Yrs Died Hours Apart As They Spend Final Moment Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.