Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria (996 Views)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / Why The Increase In Intimate Immorality/Promiscuity Among Young Adults & Teens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2009
I had been chatting at this guy in Ibadan, he is a bit older than I am so I regarded him as a brother "bros". He would tell me anything about himself, family, friends, business, anything, in fact I was beginning to think he took me as his blood brother. I actually enjoyed it a whole lot when I've had to advise him a few times in regards to some of his deals and dealings. Howbeit, something persisted at every conversation we had, the sentence is "I love you". At first my skepticism set in but then I told myself it might just be platonic and really didn't connote any feelings while my instincts argued there was more to it. Every now and then he told me he loved and I'd say "OK", at some point he asked me if I won't reciprocate the gesture so I just told him he should know I feel the same without having to say it. I then noticed he never talked to me about any woman and my suspicion arose.

When I came into the country a few months ago and I had it scheduled to visit with him in Ibadan. I was really welcome but all those who surrounded him were guys, no women, not one. "Where there are no women, there's no fun" I told him and he asked what do I really care about women for that he was going to link me up with the world and let me know what's up, first of all, I thought he was meaning to introduce me into dope dealing. Later that night he introduced me to a guy who was his friend and he started to appraise my cuteness and further queried "have you ever been with a man?" I felt a rage that I didn't mind having to axe his head into two halves

He started touching me and I just sternly warned him that I was going to blow off his brains and paint the glass window behind him red with his brain blood. My friend later came to me persuading me to join the hell-bound team of gay maggots. When I got back home, I shared the experiences with a couple of my cousins and friends and they told me it's becoming rampant in Nigeria. On a closer observation, lesbianism exists in almost every part of this country. I heard one time that the bill for passage of homosexuality into law was introduced and immediately thrown out of the Senate(in my opinion the only good thing our national assembly has done). What I'm asking is thus : Does homosexuality present a good bandwidth of  WESTERN civilization in Nigeria? Do you think we should let is slide into our dear country, Nigeria and probably Africa in diaspora? Have a blast!
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2009
The world's getting corrupt and fast going into oblivion there are many nairalanders mostly female that see nothing wrong in male homosexuality and whats compels them to accept is that it's painted and coated with love.So they say "they love each other so what's wrong".If it was right God wouldn't destroy sodom.Meaning accepting homosexuality is like saying Damn God's command let's live our life.Nigerian society is highly influenced by western culture.If JayZ today in a music videos walks with one shoe and applies lipstick i can bet the number of copycat emergent you'll find on the street.homosexuality is a crime and God hates you for supporting it
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2009
ha.
I wud pick up my shoe and run IF a female constantly tells me "i love u" lol
Its part of the global warming,going green,credict crunch,Liberation front and Human fundamental right tongue
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by Hollysmile: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2009
@poster, i've had similar experience 2, wit dis fool (yeah! A fool) i once respected as an older brother.
He always raised discussions regardin anal sex (not really specific as to whether a guy and gal or whatever), and how pleasurable it feels.
We usually exchanged txt mssgs, tho platonic, but what amazed and got me in2 suspectin him was a day he had a seminar and was lodged in a hotel, he asked me to come visitin which i did, After spendin some hrs wit him and was about leavin, he requested for a close hug instead of the normal handshake. I reluctantly did.
After den, he started pesterin me 2come spend a nite wit him (4wetin?), which i neva graced, until he 'stupidly' started sendin me very romantic txts, tellin me all sorts of trash - you know amean! When i called him to question what warranted such crazy txts, he blew-up narratin how he feels about me, Bla bla bla.
That was d end of our friendship cos, i sounded him a deafenin warnin & stopped seein him.
Honestly, naija guys & gals don dey tire me, oh.
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by ROBOCOB(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2009
Male f.ucking male ? Thats weird.
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by OneNaija(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
@Poster Change your Topic Does not Sound Nice. Have you ask yourself Is America Or Canada Coming To The Edge Of Being Another Tsunami or Sodom and Whatever? Better Change the Topic Cow
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2009
Hollysmile:

@poster, i've had similar experience 2, wit dis fool (yeah! A fool) i once respected as an older brother.
He always raised discussions regardin anal sex (not really specific as to whether a guy and gal or whatever), and how pleasurable it feels.
We usually exchanged txt mssgs, tho platonic, but what amazed and got me in2 suspectin him was a day he had a seminar and was lodged in a hotel, he asked me to come visitin which i did,  After spendin some hrs wit him and was about leavin, he requested for a close hug instead of the normal handshake. I reluctantly did.
After den, he started pesterin me 2come spend a nite wit him (4wetin?), which i neva graced, until he 'stupidly' started sendin me very romantic txts, tellin me all sorts of trash - you know amean! When i called him to question what warranted such crazy txts, he blew-up narratin how he feels about me, Bla bla bla.
That was d end of our friendship cos, i sounded him a deafenin warnin & stopped seein him.
Honestly, naija guys & gals don dey tire me, oh.

Almost like my experience but this guy never asked me to a hotel. In fact he had a beautiful sister I was eying to see if I could slide through, he made sure he distanced us which I thought was part of being a protective brother but that wasn't the case. I had no option but to spend the night there as I didn't know anywhere around, I tried finding a hotel but it was too dangerous to walk around because it was when Adedibu and his cohorts were busy destabilizing Ibadan. This is absolute disrespect to human nature. Imagine, man dey follow man talk anal sex? If I woz am slap him go die straight.  
OneNaija:

@Poster Change your Topic Does not Sound Nice. Have you ask yourself Is America Or Canada Coming To The Edge Of Being Another Tsunami or Sodom and Whatever? Better Change the Topic Cow

I thought you were making sense when you asked for a change of topic, but in the end you called me a cow. What are you? A stupid hopeless cunt? Mind how you talk to people p.u.ssy
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by Hollysmile: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2009
Onenaija, desist from dis ur 'homo' lifestyle, cos u sound like one.
Lawd have mercy on ur soul. Amen!
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
Hollysmile:

He is a delusional and misinformed idiotic piece of crappy shit.
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by SeanT21(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2009
WOW~~That guy is a fool. Take time who U talk 2 mehn!!
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2009
SeanT21:

WOW~~That guy is a fool. Take time who U talk 2 mehn!!

There ya go girl.
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by follypimpi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2009
Dunno why on earth a MAN would prefer to hit da ass-hole instead of PUM PUM.
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by Outstrip(f): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2009
Hollysmile:

Why? Because he asked the poster to change the topic. Do you really know who sounds crazy here? Aside from the topic and the fact that he is essentially saying that God killed all those children that died in the tsunami I sincerely hate when you talk to people and they cannot form one logical response and anything aside from what they believe means that the other person is evil.
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2009
Don't know bout the topic but homosexuality is a sin if you can accept it then you should also feel comfortable with beastiality cuz i see no difference.Homosexuality's a big conspiracy to ridicule God's warning
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 1:02am On Jun 21, 2009
Outstrip:

Why? Because he asked the poster to change the topic. Do you really know who sounds crazy here? Aside from the topic and the fact that he is essentially saying that God killed all those children that died in the tsunami I sincerely hate when you talk to people and they cannot form one logical response and anything aside from what they believe means that the other person is evil.

Even if I have to change the topic, he should at least be polite about it before spewing his abusive venoms.
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by ebumowa(f): 4:21am On Jun 21, 2009
@poster:
Because one man toasted you, that means Nigeria is coming to the edge of destruction? This question would make sense if homosexuality wasn't presecuted in Nigeria and homosexuals were allowed to live freely but that isn't the case.
After you see the first PRIDE parade with same sex loving people allowed to freely express themselves, then your question would make sense.
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by TheSeeker(m): 4:26am On Jun 21, 2009
ebumowa:

@poster:
Because one man toasted you, that means Nigeria is coming to the edge of destruction? This question would make sense if homosexuality wasn't presecuted in Nigeria and homosexuals were allowed to live freely but that isn't the case.
After you see the first PRIDE parade with same sex loving people allowed to freely express themselves, then your question would make sense.

It's not a question of whether they are allowed to express themselves, it is more of the younger generations going into these immorality - going gay, launching lesbianism. I believe we are coming to having a parade of same sex loving people who will mount the streets in protest, maybe we will have a hotter demonstration that the one we have in California.
Re: Immorality edging towards a gravy apex of societal decadence in Nigeria by GEW: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2009
ebumowa:

@poster:
how did i not know the general secretary herself was on the way?

when i was in london a ghanian friend confessed to me the guy i tot was his old friend was catually his homo friend giving him money and travelling with him to places. this idiot is a yoruba man for that matter. allegedly happily married with kids. what shocked me was he would take his kids to greet thier "uncle" as if it was normal thing to do.

there are too many of them about. i wish there is medication for this virus.

(1) (Reply)

Opposites Attract? / If A Reliable Pastor Prophesied Dat Most Women Will B 2nd Wives,what Will U Do? / Eee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.