Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems (1399 Views)

ASK Me The License Key To Unlock Your PC Software. / Internet Modems For Sale [fully Unlocked] For Very Cheap Affordable Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems by jokesmaster: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
It can be really frustrating, when you buy a modem, with the hope of cracking it, but it is unsuccessful. I prefer customized modems (ie modems locked to a particular network), than universal modems. Why? The reason is because they have more signal than universal modems. But after buying them, where the problem lies is in cracking/unlocking them, to use other networks. grin grin grin

This purpose of this post, is to enlighten you on how you can crack that stubborn modem of yours. All hope is not lost. Many have been spreading false rumours, saying that some modems are not unlockable. That is a total lie, because all modems are unlockable. cheesy cheesy

Note: DC Unlocker is no longer effective for unlocking the latest modems. Only older versions of modems might work. undecided undecided

Things You'll Be Needing

- A Computer

- The modem you wish to unlock

- Good internet connection

How Do I Unlock My Stubborn Modem?

The first thing you'll do is to locate the IMEI of the modem and copy it out. It is usually located near the sim slot.

Next, put an alien sim into the modem (ie, the sim card of another network, other than that of the modem). After the modem initializes, it will request for UNLOCK CODE. Keep the interface open till you generate the unlock code.

The next thing to do is to generate your unlock code. You can do that using the links below:

CLICK HERE FOR Huawei Modem => http://a-zgsm.com/freecode/huawei/

CLICK HERE FOR ZTE Modem => http://a-zgsm.com/freecode/zte/

Enter Your IMEI in the field provided and click calculate. Copy out the generated unlock code. Open your modem dashboard and paste the unlock code generated earlier. Congratulations! Your modem is unlocked forever!

Think that was easy? Why not share it?

FOR MORE, VISIT SOURCE: http://www.naijatechscout.com

CC: Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21, lalasticlala, ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ijebabe, Seun, Yokiti, Dominique, tosyn2much,elantraceey, caracta, naijaboy, oyinprince, onismate, onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest,efiko,lalasticlala, toks37, introvert, viviangist4,explorers,

Mods, please do the needful, thanks.
Re: How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems by 0955eb027(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thumbs up @op
Re: How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems by jokesmaster: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
0955eb027:
Thumbs up @op

Thank you! Hope it gets to the frontpage. grin grin grin
Re: How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems by Phame: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is burifu!
Re: How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems by jokesmaster: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Phame:
This is burifu!

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems by SupremeDimeji(m): 1:35am On Jan 15, 2016
After generating code for my ZTE modem, the code does not reach minimum value required.
Re: How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems by mikron(m): 3:32am On Jan 16, 2016
i cant find the bar for request for UNLOCK CODE in my modems interface, meaning nothing like a bar for me to paste d generated code, i want to unlock my glo bolt.
Re: How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems by alex81(m): 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
Story 4 d Gods
Re: How To Unlock All Stubborn Modems by Onaolapo92(m): 5:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Good morning sir. I have etisalat huwei modem which has been unlocked for other networks for about eight years, but it just stop working. What I can do sir?

(1) (Reply)

London Used Laptop / Failing Hard Drives, Amazing Facts You Should Know / Dell Precision M2800 Corei7, 8gig Ram Workstation,give Me Good Offer And Take It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.