Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 AM

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) (40739 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Gurus In The House, What Does This Idiom Mean(+pic) / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by JimTiger4(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
guys what will be your reaction if you discovered your crush played this shii with your emotions

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol planB...But i dont do such

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Movesz(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
i wonder what friend zone feels like... this 2016 if you are still in the friend zone you need jesus in your life.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by JimTiger4(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Lol planB

Lol...but that's mean cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by obiorathesubtle: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
some girls are just addicted to friendzoning people..

But this one is more than addiction.. This one has become spiritual! I declare that from today! Every woman her sons come across shall friendzone them!

Can I get an Amen from a brother??!!!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by obiorathesubtle: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Lol planB
you think it's funny?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by JimTiger4(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

But this one is more than addiction.. This one has become spiritual! I declare that from today! Every woman her sons come across shall friendzone them!

Lmao... oga "pray for your enemies and those that persecute you"...buh no be this kind declaration na grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
JimTiger4:

Lol...but that's mean cry
i dont do such...
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by badaoyeyemi(f): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
you think it's funny?
it is to me..But i dont do such...
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by JimTiger4(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
i dont do such...

Beta Pikin grin
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by theunnamed: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Not to justify what their doing but some of them do it to feel safe and secure which is vain
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by obiorathesubtle: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
JimTiger4:

Lmao... oga "pray for your enemies and those that persecute you"...buh no be this kind declaration na grin
undecided nawao.. Guy.. Reason am na, this one na serious situation... How girl go just stay all out to hinder man progress.. Na winch she be na.. Serious one! And witches be my enemies

1 Like

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by obiorathesubtle: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
it is to me..But i dont do such...
yea.. You better not!
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by obiorathesubtle: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
theunnamed:

Not to justify what their doing but some of them do it to feel safe and secure which is vain
completely vain! angry
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by cutestcee: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
That girl is wicked and not worth being someone's friend

1 Like

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by JimTiger4(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided nawao.. Guy.. Reason am na, this one na serious situation... How girl go just stay all out to hinder man progress.. Na winch she be na.. Serious one! And witches be my enemies

....and suffer not a witch or b.itch to live
Die b.itch! die!! undecided

1 Like

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by ineedajobfast: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2016
its either we are lovers or...we just greet when we bump into each other, shikena

5 Likes

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Lovexme(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2016
She's savage. She wants to eat her cake and have it.

3 Likes

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

hell no bro, the innocent future sons knows nothing about their mom's bitchhy attitude, i dont think girls friendzone guys rather 90percent the time guys friendzone themselves to a girl, thats why its great to tell a girl how you feel about her, get a response and enjoy or deal with it. Playing tom and jerry is bad if experience have thought us well any girl thats really into you and likes or loves you wont be yanking you around at least not when y'all are not dating yet.

3 Likes

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2016
theunnamed:

at the expense of a guillible guy smdh thats why every guy you NEEDS smart guys as homies who are real G's to call your bluff, watch your back and wake you up when you are about to doze off or do stupidd shitt while you watch theirs too.

2 Likes

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by obiorathesubtle: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
hell no bro, the innocent future sons knows nothing about their mom's bitchhy attitude, i dont think girls friendzone guys rather 90percent the time guys friendzone themselves to a girl, thats why its great to tell a girl how you feel about her, get a response and enjoy or deal with it. Playing tom and jerry is bad if experience have thought us well any girl thats really into you and likes or loves you wont be yanking you around at least not when y'all are not dating yet.
Bro.. You just contradicted yourself..

Anyway.. So help me Lord, I release the boys from the curse their mother has transferred to them by virtue of blood..

And uuuh.. We could keep talking about friendzoning and ish, buh.. Fact is, guys also cause it upon emselves.
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by IamLEGEND1: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2016
she deserves to be hanged by the clitorís.
what noñsense!

2 Likes

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Bro.. You just contradicted yourself..

Anyway.. So help me Lord, I release the boys from the curse their mother has transferred to them by virtue of blood..

And uuuh.. We could keep talking about friendzoning and ish, buh.. Fact is, guys also cause it upon emselves.
the 10percent is for the career punkasss guys that don't know themselves, the pushovers that are just there for some girls to walk all over them bro. Deep down they feel its wrong but they lack the will power to do the needful and please the #1 person, ones self in this case.

2 Likes

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2016
Ok let's say she put me in the friendzone a year ago and I've been uber dumb as not to notice she is not for real? The daftness of some guys could win an Oscar, especially when pus.sies are involved.

3 Likes

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
she deserves to be hanged by the clitorís.

what noñsense!
hahahahahahaahahahahahaha hanged by the clit?! Lmao nl guys eeeeeeh chisos.

2 Likes

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Monalisa185(f): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Lol...ladies be falling hands since time immemorial.... WTH?
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by IamLEGEND1: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2016
icedbeatz:
hahahahahahaahahahahahaha hanged by the clit?! Lmao nl guys eeeeeeh chisos.
just like how dem suppose komot any rapist balls......na so dem suppose dey do girls wey dey friendzone our brothers in arms. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 15, 2016
With a friend like her who needs an enemy undecided
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Frndzonin a guy can be soo sweet/fun eh.

Troy ave nt eaten 2day ooo. Pls get me fried rice nd chicken nd bring fr me. Oh wait! If u c any mei ruwa tel him 2bring a whole truck fr me! U knw ure payin fr dt too shey? Ehen nah..shey ure my padi nah, wt r swthrts for. Nd pls u cn also add salad to d rice..pls bring d fud as fast as possible. Hot too. U don chop 2day? Oya nah I dy xpct u. Muaaah

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2016
*sips tea*

Lol he almost got a gf ... How can a guy almost ... Lol dont gerrit .. But that is funny ..
Chics psychology no easy grin
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Friendzone = Houseboy
Send him about the love he has for u is everlasting nah anything u want he go do ... Girls r wicked sha .. Like i say kitty is very powerful
Re: When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Frndzonin a guy can be soo sweet/fun eh.

Troy ave nt eaten 2day ooo. Pls get me fried rice nd chicken nd bring fr me. Oh wait! If u c any mei ruwa tel him 2bring a whole truck fr me! U knw ure payin fr dt too shey? Ehen nah..shey ure my padi nah, wt r swthrts for. Nd pls u cn also add salad to d rice..pls bring d fud as fast as possible. Hot too. U don chop 2day? Oya nah I dy xpct u. Muaaah

Damn seems naughty is a pro @ friemd zoning things, lol any guy that falls for that is either sex starved, love struck and can't read btw d lines or just plain slow.... But babe easy on d guys oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Had An Abortion Before? / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.