Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) (7087 Views)

"We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / Am More Handsome Dan Most Bragging Nlders (photos) / 90% Of Female Nlders Will Not Buy This (pics)....(the Bitter Truth) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by dachaste(f): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Better, tho was tryna imagine ur mouth doing a certain ........ now what is this topic about again?... grin wink

Oh oh oh oh biko stop imagining biko else u'll fall in a hole.
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
dachaste:

Oh oh oh oh biko stop imagining biko else u'll fall in a hole.

Hmmmwell depends, does the hole belong to you, if yes, i 'm thinking i might just not mind falling in to that hole.....leave it juiced up, wet and happy when leaving tho wink cool
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by dachaste(f): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Hmmmwell depends, does the hole belong to you, if yes, i 'm thinking i might just not mind falling in to that hole.....leave it juiced up, wet and happy when leaving tho wink cool

Are u always dis naughty? Choiii
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by kibzz(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Okamfo o Okamfo o.. Ehn.. Simonu!!!

dachaste:

Okamfo?
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
dachaste:

Are u always dis naughty? Choiii

Ooops was i being naughty, my bad.... let me switch over to my other side... hmmmm searching for it****
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by oodua1stson: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
dachaste:
Brave enough? Share if u concur.

If u disagree, tell us why.

you religious buffoons seriously need to Bleep off into a place no one will ever see you again
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by dachaste(f): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Ooops was i being naughty, my bad.... let me switch over to my other side... hmmmm searching for it****

Lolz. Search harder please. U might be lucky
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by dachaste(f): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
oodua1stson:
you religious buffoons seriously need to Bleep off into a place no one will ever see you again

Guilty conscience needs no accusal.
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by oodua1stson: 1:32am On Feb 06, 2016
dachaste:

Guilty conscience needs no accusal.
and blasphemy is a victimless crime.

Up yours and your god
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2016
dachaste:

Lolz. Search harder please. U might be lucky

i need i might need your help searching, oya come and help me find it ooo
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by dachaste(f): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2016
oodua1stson:
and blasphemy is a victimless crime.

Up yours and your god

God help u

I reallly am praying for u
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by oodua1stson: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2016
dachaste:

God help u

I reallly am praying for u
lol let your fake god answer prayers of boko haram victims and he should destroy boko haram
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by daxlasaint(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
dachaste:
Brave enough? Share if u concur.

If u disagree, tell us why.

Pls tell us where in your bible it was recorded that adam and eve... noah and his 'wife'... abraham and sarah, to mention a few had a wedding ceremony... were they also fornicating too??

Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by dachaste(f): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
daxlasaint:

Pls tell us where in your bible it was recorded that adam and eve... noah and his 'wife'... abraham and sarah, to mention a few had a wedding ceremony... were they also fornicating too??

Choi I don suffer. So in ur own version of d bible was Eve called adam's girlfriend? Same goes to sarah.

And thank God u said Noah and his 'wife' not girlfriend.

Am sure ur old enough to know d proceedure or things one do for a lady to be called his wife. U don't just see a lady on d road, lie to her, fnd ur way into her pants and den start callin her ur wife do u?
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by daxlasaint(m): 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
dachaste:

Choi I don suffer. So in ur own version of d bible was Eve called adam's girlfriend? Same goes to sarah.

And thank God u said Noah and his 'wife' not girlfriend.

Am sure ur old enough to know d proceedure or things one do for a lady to be called his wife. U don't just see a lady on d road, lie to her, fnd ur way into her pants and den start callin her ur wife do u?

You hvnt answered my question tho.... undecided.... pls answer the question
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by dachaste(f): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2016
daxlasaint:

You hvnt answered my question tho.... undecided.... pls answer the question

There is no way they'll be called their wives if they weren't married use ur sense.
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by daxlasaint(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2016
dachaste:

There is no way they'll be called their wives if they weren't married use ur sense.
there is no where in the bible eve for example is called adam's wife....
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by kibzz(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2016
You're just an hediot
I feel sorry for kids like you from a broken (I know your mom and dad were never married - but I'm not calling you a bastard oh) home..

daxlasaint:
there is no where in the bible eve for example is called adam's wife....

daxlasaint:

hediot
Re: How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) by daxlasaint(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2016
kibzz:
You're just an hediot
I feel sorry for kids like you from a broken (I know your mom and dad were never married - but I'm not calling you a bastard oh) home..

hediot
did i use insults to make my points? And will insulting me make change the truth.... what christain virtues have you exihibited by your above comments? Would you say you are an examplary ambassador of your religion going by the words you used in your comment?

Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You / Girl Having Sex With 2 Boys Caught. Fight Starts As Nigerians React / The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign