Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? (2165 Views)

I Am Not Able To Run Dplfile List Generator For Pes 2016 I Need Help / There Is No Way You Will Be Able To Spot What's Wrong With This Pictures / NL Halloween Game - 1 Box Leads To Nairaland, The Rest Will Give You Nighmares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by iliyande(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2016

Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by cao(f): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Swim away to where? They're still in the tank. Drown ke? So with three dead, 7 remain. Unless that tank doesn't have water in it or only has water in certain sections, my answer remains 7.
Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by emman44(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
it 10.....none was taken out of d tank.
Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by emman44(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
its 10.....none was taken out of d tank.
Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by cutestcee: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
They are in a tank, a closure. So no swimming away.
Drown? Is it a dry tank?
My answer, u still have your 10 fishes inside the tank, though 3 are dead
Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
The answer is 10. Analysis: 2 drowned but still in tank; 4 swum away probably away from other fishes but still in tank; 3 died but dead fishes remain in tank. So the answer is 10. N.B there is a difference btw "how many left alive" and "how many left"
Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by jayriginal: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
emman44:
it 10.....none was taken out of d tank.

Is a dead fish still a fish?
Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by Emeka71(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
All the fishes are still in the tank.
Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by emman44(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
jayriginal:

Is a dead fish still a fish?
if it is not then wat do u call d ones u eat?

1 Like

Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by jayriginal: 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
emman44:

if it is not then wat do u call d ones u eat?

I call them fish but the context is different. Equivocation!
Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by Zico0(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
There are 10 fish in there, three are dead
Re: Almost NO ONE Could Solve This Riddle. Are You Able To Outsmart The Rest? by emman44(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2016
jayriginal:

I call them fish but the context is different. Equivocation!
for me Dats d answer until I am convinced.

(1) (Reply)

A New Way To Earn Money Playing Games!!! / Ghana M.S.P Result [01/09/2014] / ***brandnew Psp+4gb+ 5games Included Free***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.