Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (38846 Views)

BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents / Governor Ajimobi's Four Daughters Are Stunning!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by bekpo(m): 9:55am On Jan 15, 2016
The insurgent had taken their own virgens here on earth so that by the time they get to heaven and all virgins are all taken they should be console that they'v taken theirs from planet earth.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Amanwulu1(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2016
olukenzo:

And the irresponsible iPod youths are already shyting themselves in excitement on the front page. These guys thrive on bad news. Pathetic lot.
do u blame dem? They're only children of circumstance. Thriving on bad was a seed sown by some elders in no distant past n d word karma is taking its full cycle. It not d guys bt God is faithfully enriching those elders harvest.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Ephemmm: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2016
kossyablaze:
Chai in summary,he's clueless then

Chibock girls, one of the legacy GEJ left behind: Jonathan died vacate Presidency, but his manhood cluelessness lives......
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by echoedwalls: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
What happened at the villa today
By Royal Rebel @Kiingfahd

- I was at the Villa today with the Chibok parents and all I can say is fear twitter and twitter analysis

- Although I am not the type to be involved in heated debates or trending topic I think it's only right I give my account as to what happened

- I am not a good story teller so I can't write about everything that happened, I'd like to talk on two misconceptions making their rounds

- That the President 'Stormed out' and that He did not make any connection to the parents

- Before I proceed I'd like to state that I am a true BBOG member and cannot be driven by any sort of sentiment against the moment

- As it regards Storming out, I think it's misleading to use such a term considering it's is protocol that the president leaves before anyone

- I will briefly state how the meeting with PMB went and allow you be the judge

1. Garba Shehu's address
2. Madam Oby
3. Chibok Chairman

- 4. Chibok parent male
5. Chibok parent female
6. Chibok Pastor
7. PMB in English
8. PMB in Hausa
9. PMB raise and leave

- I understanding hausa (unlike many twitter people there) and PMB's hausa speech was for the parents and I WON'T SAY it was insensitive

- It ended with PMB reassuring them of his commitment and saying 'Allah ya ba karuri' X3 loosely translated 'May God pacify you'

- I saw someone say he didn't wait to take pictures with the parents, after 21months of abduction let's ask ourselves if that's what they want

- Nigerians we say we don't want Politicians lying to us, but truth is we do, we love being lied to we love the political bamboozle

- As for Maman Taraba I think she was callous and was terrible, even a 50 YO bachelor would have related to the plight of the mothers better

Thank you for posting your perspective.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by smartwilly4eva: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Good one Mr President

This is the kind of President we voted for

He told the parents the undiluted truth instead of beating around the bush

The armed forces are still searching for the girls and clearing up the mess left by the last administration. In due time, things will become clearer.

We voted for a man that will rid the political system of acute corruption and not a magician

So it is but most people in Nigeria want to eat the epa and ijebu garri today today, they want to eat everything today forgetting to invest for tomorrow, pdp was giving us sugar to leak while digging pit under our feet, we can never be deceived again.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by alaskido(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2016
You do not know where the Chibok girls are? Why do we have the military intelligence. Clueless president.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Jesusloveyou: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2016
talktimi:
I'm also a wailer though I stand for truth and justice in all things. Cheers
i was suprise to see a saTANist wailer saying d truth, anyway this is d era of change

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by exclusive7(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2016
just imagine the words of a supposed leader...Damn!! am really starting to hate this man.....
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by talktimi(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
i was suprise to see a saTANist wailer saying d truth, anyway this is d era of change
yeah whatever
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by virtuedagirl(f): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Most honest? I laugh

He knew where their children was when he was campaigning
He knew where their children was when he was attacking GEJ and calling him spineless
He knew where their children was when he promised to bring them back

But now, suddenly, just suddenly, not knowing where their children are is praised as honesty
Hypocrisy at its peak

Only God can save us
abi o,that was one thing the harmed strongly on during campiagn,how he forget so soon when it is his turn.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by BABANGBALI: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2016
PMB saying it the way it is.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by lumeneng22: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2016
luvinhubby:
We are watching.

I hate saying this but i must say it anyhaaow, Gov. Kashim Shettima of Borno state is the only person that has the answer to this debacle called Chibok girls as he is the brain behind this 'kidnap'.
Even Buhari is now seeing it as a scam hence his new & latest posture towards it.
d.You are a prophet? You just hit the nail at the head.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by ayindejimmy(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2016
glossy6:

Exactly! Some people just copy quotes and use them as their signature without even reading them.

Ok. You got me.
I'll take that back.
Apology.

I'll let you refer to me as e-rat.... And other derogatory remarks you made.

So help me God
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by glossy6(f): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Ok. You got me.
I'll take that back.
Sometimes, you know, you jus need to let off some steam. This world isn't a tea party you know.

No wahala, we move on
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2016
So chibok galz parents neva mourn dia pikinz dem n let life go on Stil sipping my Don Simon. Find dem alert me..
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by nike4love: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Segadem:
how can someone with brain believes that Chibok was a scam? There is one question I used to ask these people, who believed that Chibok is a scam was, is Shekau also playing along with the FG by showing fake people on YouTube?
The question should be “is shekau playing along with the then opposition(apc)to discredit GEJ administration by showing fake people on youtube“
Oga go ahead and keep deceiving ur self.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by abrolak(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
what the hell is this ? many peoples have dead in this nation without any traces, why that chibok girls is causing oppresses every day or it is mandatory for BUHARI to account for last administration did. i think they should accept faith and will of God over there childrens. I lost my father when am four year old now am a graduate fabricator engineer with ND holder ( Alliamudu L illaii) . I live my life without anybody and am gradually become somebody.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
GreyLaw:

They both bear a striking resemblance: oga and Jeroboam.

It's just a classic case of "To your tents oh Israel".

For me though, I'm not really shocked by his response to them, and that's because President Buhari is the same person who kept mum when Youth Corp members were being maimed and slaughtered in his name after the 2011 elections. For this reason alone, I don't think I can be surprised by news of his coldness or high-handedness.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Obienesarah: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Good one Mr President

This is the kind of President we voted for

He told the parents the undiluted truth instead of beating around the bush

The armed forces are still searching for the girls and clearing up the mess left by the last administration. In due time, things will become clearer.

We voted for a man that will rid the political system of acute corruption and not a magician

Pls i dnt understand what you meant by cleaning up the mess left by the last administration, na d past president kidnap them? Abeg make me understand. I remembered vividly when he said during his campaign that the chibok girls would be returned, so was that statement merely a lie?
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Obienesarah: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
Phame:
Most honest president ever!
I don't see any honesty here, he promised during his campaign that the chibok girls would be returned, and now he's saying he doesn't know where they are. Do u cal this honesty or was he trying to call the past administration incapable?
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Derawiz(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Someone that raped his wife as a kid has no respect for the female folks, Buhari doesn't consider the female folks and that's a fact..where is his wife sef ? At least P baby was sympathizing with this women
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by agentakins: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
]I present to you friends, another Cryptocurrency that promises to do far better than Bitcoin. This Cryuptocurrency started mining in January 2015 and will mine a total of 2.1 billion Coins. It will be your best investment ever and you will be grateful to the person that shared this opportunity with you. Are you going to stand aloof and watch others transform their lives financially? Or allow Bloggers who are looking for traffic for their websites derail you with their fraudulent scam write-ups? I therefore bring you good news of a Cryptocurrency that is at the moment creating millionaires in over 204 countries of the world, a Cryptocurrency that is linked to Mastercard and issued only to its early miners.

FOR MORE INFO, SEND A BLANK MAIL TO engrolu@gmail.com
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by ayindejimmy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Amustical:
Keep quiet and stop spitting trash. He knew where they were then before he promised to rescued them. So he should go after them and bring them back. Say the truth once man

Show me a link where Buhari said he's sure of rescuing the girls?

This exactly what he said almost a year ago.

"Nigeria’s President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, has pledged to do all possible to rescue more than 200 schoolgirls abducted from Chibok in Borno State, by Boko Haram militants, a year ago.
The girls were seized April 14, 2014 from their dormitories as they prepared for exams.
The current federal government has failed to rescue them, and has been widely criticised for not doing enough, until recently, to tackle Boko Haram.
In a statement marking the girls’ one year in captivity, Mr. Buhari said his government will act differently.
But he warned that the new approach must begin with “honesty”, in admitting that the girls’ whereabouts are unknown, and that as much as he wishes to, he cannot promise his government can find them."

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/181443-no-guarantee-i-can-rescue-chibok-girls-but-ill-do-all-possible-buhari.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie / Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.