Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Bank Wire Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Wire Transfer (5329 Views)

FREE! FREE! FREE! Free To Top- Up Your Epay Account Via Tether/ Bank Wire. How / Free To Top- Up Your Epay Account Via Tether/ Bank Wire. / Bank Wire To Nigeria Saving Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Wire Transfer by kheart(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello nlanders, i just got a contract job with an international coy and the payment option for Nigerians is bank wire. Please how does this bank wire transfer work and the charges. can i also use my local account or i have to open a dom account?

Your quick and swift response will be appreciated guys.
Re: Bank Wire Transfer by phlopholly: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
kheart:
Hello nlanders, i just got a contract job with an international coy and the payment option for Nigerians is bank wire. Please how does this bank wire transfer work and the charges. can i also use my local account or i have to open a dom account?

Congrats. Yes, u have to open a Dom account. Walk in to any bank, request you wanna open a domicialiary account. Make sure u go with necessary account opening requirements plus 2 referres and a min of 100$ or ur preferred foreign currency.
Re: Bank Wire Transfer by arbitrage: 2:10am On Jan 15, 2016
kheart:

The choice of currency is yours and not compulsory. If you choose to receive into your naira account, your bank will receive the dollar and credit your naira account at their own poor exchange rate. Whereas opening your dom will give you better advantage. Sending bank charge is usually $25 or $30 from US while some receiving banks here will charge you also (e.g. GTBank) and some receive freely (e.g. Union).

1 Like

Re: Bank Wire Transfer by kheart(m): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2016
arbitrage:

The choice of currency is yours and not compulsory. If you choose to receive into your naira account, your bank will receive the dollar and credit your naira account at their own poor exchange rate. Whereas opening your dom will give you better advantage. Sending bank charge is usually $25 or $30 from US while some receiving banks here will charge you also (e.g. GTBank) and some receive freely (e.g. Union).

thanks
Re: Bank Wire Transfer by Iykeafrica: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, please, let suppose the amount of money am expecting is between $20 - $30 would the same charge be applicable?

(1) (Reply)

Start A Fish Pond With A Minimum Of #60,000 and make up to #300,000 in 5 months / What Business Can I Start With #100,000 / Aliko Dangote Vs Obasanjo Who Is Richer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.