Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Rottweiler Puppy Has A Rear Bow Leg - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Puppy Has A Rear Bow Leg (703 Views)

This Female Boerbeol Puppy Has A Giant Mighty Head And Paws...4sale / Please Help..! My Puppy Has An Injury On Her Leg..! / My Puppy Has Only One Testicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Puppy Has A Rear Bow Leg by carl2: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Gents I need your professional and brotherly advice here. I wanna buy a rottweiler they one I saw have a her rear bow leg. What does it mean?do rottweiler suppose to have bow leg?does it make it not pure breed?wI'll the rear bow leg affect her in the future? The puppy is 6 weeks old
Re: Rottweiler Puppy Has A Rear Bow Leg by Tylerdan(m): 1:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Carl2 if you post a pic of the puppy we may be able to give you advise also try and get the pics f the parents or simply go to one of the trusted breeders on nairaland and buy from them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imported Female Pug For Urgent Sale! / The Major Reason Why You Must Fear The Dog / Aw Can I Raise A Puppy Who Lost Its Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.