Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here (3120 Views)

How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office / / I Will Help to Do Your USA Google Adsense Account PIN & Tax ID Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by kudiblaze: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, I am Victor by name,few months back I was seriously in need of an adsense account. At the process, a lot of peeps here scammed me and
some even sold USA
adsense account to me, claiming it was Nigeria. This continued this way until a guy here called Mikitech came on board . Mike was a genuine adsense seller.
he always delivers
but one problem I found out with him is that after purchasing his adsense account like 3 times, all were disabled when its getting closer to the payment threshold.
It got to a time,
I decided not to put the ads on my website, but it was still disabled even before the verification pin could get to my address. I became confused and gave up on adsense.
But then after some few weeks, I thought of how I can verify my USA account, since I heared a lot of peeps saying you can use it to withdraw your earnings here in Nigerian.
So I started looking for a way to verify it and get the tax-identification number. Some said i will pay them 15k for tax id and 5k for pin verification, but at last, after so much duping and trying . I figured it out my own way. Now I have verified it and the tax-id is all in my name without spending nothing , except for the little i spent for pin verification which only cost me nothing but 2k. Now all i'm saying in essence is that you don't give up on bid to get adsense account. I now use usa instead of Nigeria account. If you have a USA adsense account, i can help you
verify it and get the tax-id in your and how to withdraw your earnings. I will help you for just 3k. once you pay, I will send you the eBook in your email address and also guide you through until its all over. The verification only takes 3-5 days.if you are interested , you can email me at kudiblaze@gmail.com. I am not a scammer. And if you have a US account and after reading my post here, you want to
still sell it, please also email me. I need accounts for my clients. For those who also needs an account , the eBook also includes a site where you can buy a us adsense account for as low as $20-$40 or you get one from me.

VISIT http://buyusadsense..com/
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
are you just a marketer?
even the blog you have here doesn't have adsense running on it.
do you mean that all these adsense being sold online will be disabled when payment reaches or its because the guy sold a Usa act to you and your assessing from Nigeria?
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by kudiblaze: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
don't get me wrong. not all will disable, but 70 percent will surely do before you even get the verification pin. And as for adsense on being on the site, I made it that way, because the blog is for my eBook marketing. so I dont see the need to put it. but if you insist, then drop a reply that you do and I will put it and take it down after you view it.
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by allgistz: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Lemme Just Tell You Dis. Have been scammed 55k concerning Adsense acc here on Nairaland. Enough Is Enough. I can't buy d shiii Anymore.
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by officialblogger(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2016
kudiblaze:
Hello Nairalanders, I am Victor by name,few months back I was seriously in need of an adsense account. At the process, a lot of peeps here scammed me and
some even sold USA
adsense account to me, claiming it was Nigeria. This continued this way until a guy here called Mikitech came on board . Mike was a genuine adsense seller.
he always delivers
but one problem I found out with him is that after purchasing his adsense account like 3 times, all were disabled when its getting closer to the payment threshold.
It got to a time,
I decided not to put the ads on my website, but it was still disabled even before the verification pin could get to my address. I became confused and gave up on adsense.
But then after some few weeks, I thought of how I can verify my USA account, since I heared a lot of peeps saying you can use it to withdraw your earnings here in Nigerian.
So I started looking for a way to verify it and get the tax-identification number. Some said i will pay them 15k for tax id and 5k for pin verification, but at last, after so much duping and trying . I figured it out my own way. Now I have verified it and the tax-id is all in my name without spending nothing , except for the little i spent for pin verification which only cost me nothing but 2k. Now all i'm saying in essence is that you don't give up on bid to get adsense account. I now use usa instead of Nigeria account. If you have a USA adsense account, i can help you
verify it and get the tax-id in your and how to withdraw your earnings. I will help you for just 3k. once you pay, I will send you the eBook in your email address and also guide you through until its all over. The verification only takes 3-5 days.if you are interested , you can email me at kudiblaze@gmail.com. I am not a scammer. And if you have a US account and after reading my post here, you want to
still sell it, please also email me. I need accounts for my clients. For those who also needs an account , the eBook also includes a site where you can buy a us adsense account for as low as $20-$40 or you get one from me.

VISIT http://buyusadsense..com/
I av u.s AdSense with $230 and its unverified. Can u help?
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by kudiblaze: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
Yes. That is what I do. U dnt need any other adsense. I can verify it for u. Just email me @ kudiblaze@gmail.com so we discuss
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by officialblogger(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
kudiblaze:
Yes. That is what I do. U dnt need any other adsense. I can verify it for u. Just email me @ kudiblaze@gmail.com so we discuss
Can u drop ur number lemme call u
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by kudiblaze: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by boi21(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2016
Forget Ebook Shit. If Your US Adsesen is Up To months Holla me i will verify it for you. Just 2k.
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by olasclef(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
boi21:
Forget Ebook Shit. If Your US Adsesen is Up To months Holla me i will verify it for you. Just 2k.

Ur contact?
Re: Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here by BrainzNetwork: 6:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
I have 2 adsense both USA I want to verify them. The PIN didn't reach the US address used. Can some one help? 07068626812 brainznetwork.com

(1) (Reply)

Did You Try To Use Wikipedia During The SOPA blackout? / I Need Help With Forum Development And Management. / New MTN 750mb Cheat Code! New And Working! Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.