Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal (17206 Views)

Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Rukky Sanda Declares Her Age, 31, In Style (Photos) / Out Of Ideas? Mi Uses His 'proposal Stunt' Again On Female Fan In Benue (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by sugarbelly: 4:35am On Jan 15, 2016
As you all know, Olamide and Don Jazzy beef stole the show at the headies, thereby overshadowing the Eva Alordiah stage proposal by her husband to be... The singer took to her IG page to express her love for her man. See post below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BAhwhvqrDGn/?taken-by=ievaalordiah

lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by sugarbelly: 4:35am On Jan 15, 2016
In case u missed the stage proposal, see it here plus full photos @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/01/eva-alordiah-openly-declares-her-love.html?m=1

Awww, how cute
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by MoonChildng: 5:13am On Jan 15, 2016
smiley
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by nobilis: 6:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Eagles don't search out or eat worms
So what is she talking about?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by missvera(f): 6:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by youngberry001(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2016
missvera:
Love is a beautiful thing... kiss
when u find the right partner wink

9 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 15, 2016

Beware of fraudsters!!
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 15, 2016

Beware of fraudsters!!
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by pretydiva(f): 6:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Congratulations 2 her. Hope d union last
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2016
congrat.... wish u a lasting relationship

new video download here http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/01/video-premiere-dj-jimmy-jatt-feeling.html?m=0#more
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:43am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Beware of fraudsters!!
I sight u boss.....space booking tins
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by Lovexme(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2016
At the touch of love, every man (woman in this case) becomes a poet.

2 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
I sight u boss.....space booking tins
how I go do my broda cheesy d thread fit mke frontpage lyk dis oo
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
how I go do my broda cheesy d thread fit mke frontpage lyk dis oo
lol......nasooooo.... chop nukle
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by nedu2000(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2016
His nose though...well he'll be able to smell her in a crowd

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by OKorowanta: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2016
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 her. Hope d union Kast

I hope say dis 'kast' na typo error?
I hope d Union last like one jeans wey I dey use since 1962. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by hatux: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Congrats.. smiley
Someone is in love o...
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by funnyme(f): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2016
I feel like falling in love

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by islandmoon: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2016
funnyme:
I feel like falling in love

with me? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by ayusco85(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
eyah, she couldnt steal the show at the #Headies, now she has resorted to instagram. Kontinu.

who love don help?
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
ok
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2016
okay
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by ebubey(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2016
good for her...patiently waiting for my turn smiley
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by chioma9191(f): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2016
tell me sth
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by Shortyy(f): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2016
Eva, my fav artist for this naija
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by MadCow1: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Wow!
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by MadCow1: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Shortyy:
Eva, my fav artist for this naija

That biitch cant sing
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by brunofarad(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
We only know of
Back 2back
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by okpara007(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2016
embarassedHow does dis affect d price of olosho
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by Missmossy(f): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Eyah!!!
Re: Eva Alordiah Openly Declares Her Love For Her Man,accepts His Proposal by Speakdatruth: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2016
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 her. Hope d union Kast
Kast ke? even autocorrect no fit help you abi na java phone you dey use

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mor Okonkwo, Fred Amata's Fiancee (Pictures) / Rita Onyinye Oguebie Visits Pageant Association Scribe / Timaya Signs King Perryy To Dem Mama Records (dmrecords)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.