Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

UI Will Be Part Of First 30 Universities In The World- Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UI Will Be Part Of First 30 Universities In The World- Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE (764 Views)

30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission / See The Top 30 Universities In Africa For 2015. / Ui, Oau, Unilag Missing As Uniport Makes Africa’s Top 30 Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI Will Be Part Of First 30 Universities In The World- Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Thousands of worshippers from within and outside Oyo
State on Wednesday evening trooped to the University
of Ibadan for a special Holy Ghost Service organised by
the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
Although the forum was a special service for students
on all campuses in the state, it was attended by
residents and non-residents of the state alike.
The University of Ibadan was chosen to kick start the
programme, from which it would be moved to other
tertiary institutions across the country.
Before the service, the General Overseer of RCCG,
Pastor Enoch Adeboye, paid a courtesy call on the
university’s Vice Chancellor, Prof. Idowu Olayinka.
The service, which was scheduled to start at 4: p.m.
was already jam-packed by 1pm..
A special taxi initiative tagged, “Adeboye, ” was also in
place to transport people to the venue of the event.
There was a heavy presence of security operatives, with
many personnel of the police and NSCDC sighted
keeping vigil at strategic locations on the campus.

The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian
Church of God(RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye has
prayed that University of Ibadan will soon be part of
the most reckoned 30 universities in the world

Cc:Lalasticlala

http://www.ucjui.com/ui-ll-be-part-of-first-30-universities-in-the-world-pastor-adeboye/

Re: UI Will Be Part Of First 30 Universities In The World- Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2016
.Great news for the premier University
Re: UI Will Be Part Of First 30 Universities In The World- Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE by absoluteSuccess: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2016
I say Amen to that.
Re: UI Will Be Part Of First 30 Universities In The World- Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE by curiox007: 7:13am On Jan 15, 2016
recte sapere fons...
Re: UI Will Be Part Of First 30 Universities In The World- Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE by JOOHEL: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Seun and lalasticlala after smoking oshogbo weed.. seun: when i was a kid, i fell from a building. . lalasticlala wow bro. Did you survived? . seun i don't know mehn, i was very young...
Re: UI Will Be Part Of First 30 Universities In The World- Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE by sammyscholar(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Wasn't there; could have ministered with the RCF choirs. Got to school a day after.
Re: UI Will Be Part Of First 30 Universities In The World- Pastor E.A. ADEBOYE by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2016
Cc: fynestboi lalasticlala Seun

(1) (Reply)

OAU Ile Ife Student Caught Having S3x At School Gate / YABATECH Screening Exercise For Newly Admitted Students 2015/2016 Has Commenced. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.