Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning (44508 Views)

Can Anyone Think Of One Positive Thing President Buhari Has Done For Nigerians / The First Thing President Buhari Did After Resumption / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by viviangist6: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UcakRHKGMw8/VpiXJSSDKeI/AAAAAAAH_qw/ULe8H2d_aLg/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Special adviser to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina has revealed the first thing president Buhari does when he wakes up. Speaking during an interview with Radio continental 102.3 fm, Adesina said:
"He gets to the office in the morning about 9 a.m, the first thing he requires us to do is get the highlights of newspapers ready for him, and so before he comes in, we have reviewed the newspapers, we have done all the highlights and that is the first thing he looks at. Then he begins to attend to all the other things lined out for him. Across all the sectors, ministers and directors of agencies are meeting with him. He is a hard worker and at 73, I wonder how he does it.
“He does that till early evening, when he then retires home to have a late lunch and a rest, and then in the early evening he takes on people that have been scheduled to meet him, if there are. One thing about this President is that as much as possible, you don’t get to his house and see a market.
I was told that in the last dispensation the place would still be a beehive of activities as late as 2 a.m. But this man is methodical, he plans his days and in the process he is able to attend to much more. All the sectors are receiving attention, I can assure you.”

Photo credit: @its_mgab (IG)

https://www.naij.com/695148-revealed-president-buhari-first-gets-office-everyday.html

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by viviangist6: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2016

4 Likes

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by jhydebaba(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2016
grin

Selfish Vivian

See as baba hold the thing sef cheesy

Na only PMB waka come

5 Likes

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Daintelectual(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Has it helped the economy?

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by ademega(m): 8:07am On Jan 15, 2016
a time ago a president will first take ogogoro. and last thing ogogoro
when he takes it in the morning dasuki will present a paper to append his signature then you know the rest.

in the evening, they come with cash while he is. drunk asleep then he waves hands to them, then sharing will start. the keep the change for him to spend in the day time ..

213 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by balash(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Na lie juur.. you mean Daddy wee not drink fura in the morning at all?? Issalie O lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2016
We all know that buhari doesn't read papers rather he tunes to BBC Hausa

167 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by IamPatriotic(m): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2016
He does the appropriate thing then

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by xreal: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2016
That's my President for you.

*thumbs up sir*

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by drss(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2016
no wonder nothing is working. he's yet to achieve anything since assuming office. he's main interest is to make sure his propaganda news n media trial ar well in circulation to make it look as if he's working. well naira is N305 to dollar.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by ta4ba3(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Liars everywhere... am sure the first thing he does is to sip kunu then use d toilet soap to self-service 8 rounds before dictating... still babaonechance I'll change my view towards him as soon as a naira is equivalent to a dollar

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by donholy28(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2016
gerarahere! mehn!! so he wakes up every morning to wear agbada and d special adviser that took this pics dey live with him for house?

8 Likes

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by ademega(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2016
temitemi1:
The way ur papa n ur mama used to drink ogogoro like water, I heard that it was the ogogoro that killed both of them cry cry cry
e pain am.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by triplewisdom: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2016
See him forming to read a newspaper written in English. Nigerians know better. grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Rikidony(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2016
IPOB YOUTHS HOW MARKET.
BABA KEEP CAUSING HAVOC FOR PDP grin

9 Likes

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by mazzi: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Na lie,he starts his morning with a full cup of brukutu,then he will turn in to BBC hausa. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Daintelectual:
Has it helped the economy?

6 Likes

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by yhemsy62(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2016
The people president

3 Likes

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by BaddieKay(f): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2016
How many hours does he spend reading the papers?
Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by ikedi94(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2016
okay no b cow u dey snap with again,na news paper.. If u lyk dis buhari man share,bur if u hate am lyk i do like!

9 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by goodlifehyd(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:
a time ago a president will first take ogogoro. and last thing ogogoro
Why dem dansuki and co no go empty strong room when their oga na drunkard

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by goodlifehyd(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2016
ikedi94:
okay no b cow u dey snap with again,na news paper.. If u lyk dis buhari man share,bur if u hate am lyk i do like!
1994 You too young to know nigeria politics you need to grow up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by douchesnozzle(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2016
If this is what the president does on a daily basis then I think am more hardworking than him. He gets to the office by 9am, by 7:30am am already logged on to my work station. I don't have a PA to help me with the newspaper headlines plus after work I still attend to chics who have been waiting all day just like the president attends to visitors. I do all these without a special adviser or assistant yet, my pay isn't 1/10 of the president's feeding allowance.
So why is Adesina making it look like the president is doing something spectacular.. Lubbish

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by ikedi94(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2016
goodlifehyd:
1994 You too young to know nigeria politics you need to grow up
thank u sir..at ur age u r suppose to knw age is a noba.. Am sure u can give birth to d likes of wizkid,davido,lil kesh,bur dis kids will employ u... Mtcheww,liv trash 4 ur family jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2016
I wonder why some people feel comfortable vilifying a government that is yet to clock a year in service, yet praise and defend one that spent 6years in power and not only ruined the economy, but went ahead to share the commonwealth of the next ten generations of this country among a few.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by omenka(m): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2016
ademega:

e pain am.
Stop joining issues with people. When someone insults you, simply call the attention of Mynd44.

Ioannes:
I wonder why some people feel comfortable vilifying a government that is yet to clock a year in service, yet praise and defend one that spent 6years in power and not only ruined the economy, but went ahead to share the commonwealth of the next ten generations of this country among a few.
It is the thing with misplaced hatred. It makes you run mad without you noticing.

They can vilify him for all we care, I'm glad he doesn't give a c¤ck's balls their disposition towards him. They have seven long years to live in their self induced misery. By our votes, we will renew the party's mandate and give them another 8years to wail and curse and thrash. wink

6 Likes

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by brunofarad(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
Okay

But am here to watch the e fights grin

1 Like

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by Firefire(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
cheesy

Interesting...

1 Like

Re: The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning by mccoy47(m): 9:56am On Jan 15, 2016
APC!!!
Still campaigning after election cry

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun State At 40: List Of Dignitaries From Ogun / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.