Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (35924 Views)

Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by flyca: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Thank you for your service to the nation.

But are soldiers and pilots really heroes especially when they die in the line of duty?
If I go to work on an offshore platform as an engineer and die , will I be considered a hero?
Were they not fully aware of the risks involved in their line of duty? Are they not paid to do their jobs?

#copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Idrismusty97(m): 11:59am On Jan 15, 2016
The army are doing great job but none of them were forced into it.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Damibiz(m): 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good job guyz

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by MisterGrace: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

INGRATE of the FIRST ORDER

What is wrong with you?

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by dguizman(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Egbon soildier...if u are tired of being a soildier,civilian form dey ground and I'm really enjoying it.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
That is totally uncalled for..
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by topzybabs: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

No vex o, but your post only reveal how shallow minded you are to comprehend the write up. Next time ask someone to assist you.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Bobnotrouble: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Very touching.
May GOD protect and guide our Armed Forces to Victory against any terror group.
RIP to the fallen Heroes.
Long live to the Armed Forces
Long live Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Cyojunior(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
mightycrown1:

YES. they were not forced but they love their country that is the reason they put their lives in the line to defend it. and that should not stop them from counting their loses simply because they were not forced.

Rubbish quote !!!

Ok as a civilian u didn't love ur country abi. N wu tld u dat u cannot defend urslf as a civilian ? Abeg park well !
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by dammmy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
We sacrifice our today for your tomorrow...so touching
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ttomexy(f): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
@LATTOP,

your profile picture shows how ugly you are inside.

shiorrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by ylaa(f): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Please if you cannot appreciate them
do not insult them.
it's not easy to be a soldier
thanks

Lattop:

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Kgdavid(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bigcake:
Guy, abeg face front... If you are not willing to face all those ills as a soldier, then you have no business buying the army form.... like i said earlier, nobody forced them into it.

That does not mean they don't deserve to be appreciated. I truly love and respect the army. May God bless and protect you guys.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by charloski(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

Guy You dont have Sense at all...... Just common Prayer is what he ask for... can;t you read

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by chuckichukwuka(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pray for them and you are here commenting rubbish use ur head
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Flyemmyrate(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
God bless Nigerian Army. I prayed, you will come back with Songs of Victory IJN.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by nanaman(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
flyca:

But are soldiers and pilots really heroes especially when they die in the line of duty?
If I go to work on an offshore platform as an engineer and die , will I be considered a hero?
Were they not fully aware of the risks involved in their line of duty? Are they not paid to do their jobs?
#copied

And you graduated from a Nigerian Uni? Your certificate need to be withdrawn because you were not found worthy of character. Mr Engineer

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by MrHighSea: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
Man, nobody ks, d collapsing country z nt 1.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Kgdavid(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
"And when he gets to heaven's gate, to saint Peter he shall tell: just another soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell"
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by flyca: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
nanaman:

And you graduated from a Nigerian Uni? Your certificate need to be withdrawn because you were not found worthy of character. Mr Engineer
Come and withdraw it. Lol.
Don't you see the question mark there even if you can't read. Or when has it been a crime to ask relevant questions?
Biko answer me with superior argument or keep shut. Thank you.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by colossus2: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
elbaraj001:

U re just not serious...think well...
Sure you are alright?
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by nanaman(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

People wey like your post sef no get sense. Mods,abeg we need dislike button jare. I wonder how many this poster would have got.

You are the INGRATE abi na only you loose person for battle front.?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Kgdavid(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
flyca:

#copied

Please reason well

When an engineer dies its called an accidentaccident.

When a soldier dies it is called doing his duty.

You went to school, figure it out

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Caseless: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Oyind17:
May the lord be with you all
how far?
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by nanaman(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
flyca:

Come and withdraw it. Lol.
Don't you see the question mark there even if you can't read. Or when has it been a crime to ask relevant questions?
Biko answer me with superior argument or keep shut. Thank you.

Must you copy/paste something without sense?
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by obynaDmob(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

Over 70million uneducated Nigerians, hey i just found one undecided

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Donbabajay12(m): 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

What has he posted that is wrong ..abeg dey think b4 u post ..at least he his human

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by adeyemik: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Lattop:

[size=18pt]You have never lived until
You have almost died,
And for those who choose to fight,
Life has a special flavour,
The protected will never know!!!!!!!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by flyca: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kgdavid:

Please reason well

When an engineer dies its called an accidentaccident.

When a soldier dies it is called doing his duty.

You went to school, figure it out
Don't let emotions cloud your sense of judgment. Anyone at his/her place of work is on duty. Nobody plans to die while on duty. But if it happens, that person is a hero! Think!

Cc: nanaman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.