Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (35925 Views)

Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by driand(m): 6:41am On Jan 16, 2016
topzybabs:

No vex o, but your post only reveal how shallow minded you are to comprehend the write up. Next time ask someone to assist you.
FVCK I T!!! they ain't doing anyone a favor,
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by bashydemy(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

INGRATE of the FIRST ORDER
Did you just tryp this rubbish? OMG you are an ingrate..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by Hakeem3(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=Oyind17 post=41993698] Wrong way to pass such msg[/quote
Do u think it's everyone on nairaland that is sane
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by samento: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2016
Lattop:
U are alive to write dis rubbish eennn instead for u to start rolling on d ground Thanking d ALMIGHTY for sparing ur life to dis moment

INGRATE of the FIRST ORDER
So we still have people who cannot think with their head like this.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
driand:
over 85 percent of them joined out of unemployment, and u will want to address dat category as gallants as well right?
if your claim is true, then we supposed to have no soldier in our barracks again. the reason been that according to your mathematics out of every 10 soldiers more than 8 joined force because of unemployment, now that soldiers are falling any how more than 8 of every ten soldiers would have ran away. in all, more than 80% of soldiers would have took to their heels. then boko haram would have no soldiers to kill because less than 2 out of every 10 soldiers remaining that you claimed joined the job to willfully defend their nation with the last drop of their blood will equally run away.
employment or unemployment in as much as they still put on the khaki and still go to where u and i cant go, they are still gallant and deserve our prayers, bro.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
driand:
Shut it, he joined by his own free will, we didn't force him...
yes, he was not forced, but u and i benefits from his/their action(s) of joining the force
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by driand(m): 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
mightycrown1:

if your claim is true, then we supposed to have no soldier in our barracks again. the reason been that according to your mathematics out of every 10 soldiers more than 8 joined force because of unemployment, now that soldiers are falling any how more than 8 of every ten soldiers would have ran away. in all, more than 80% of soldiers would have took to their heels. then boko haram would have no soldiers to kill because less than 2 out of every 10 soldiers remaining that you claimed joined the job to willfully defend their nation with the last drop of their blood will equally run away.
employment or unemployment in as much as they still put on the khaki and still go to where u and i cant go, they are still gallant and deserve our prayers, bro.
Unfortunately they actually ran, more unfortunately there are more people willing to join due to the spirit of father land and due to unemployment, my dear friend... If i sign up on my own Accord i won't ask for pity when rendering the services I signed up for.. More importantly we all can't be in the military and wen I'm in my place of duty I'm still in the cycle of service to father land..
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by driand(m): 6:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
mightycrown1:

yes, he was not forced, but u and i benefits from his/their action(s) of joining the force
as he benefits from mine bro, military ain't the only way to serve Nigeria
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
driand:
Unfortunately they actually ran, more unfortunately there are more people willing to join due to the spirit of father land and due to unemployment, my dear friend... If i sign up on my own Accord i won't ask for pity when rendering the services I signed up for.. More importantly we all can't be in the military and wen I'm in my place of duty I'm still in the cycle of service to father land..
seriously, these guys are not asking for pity, what the writer was saying is that it is not easy at all in the war zone and they needed our prayers. they face death face to face, they witnessed their colleagues falling beside them. but they continued, not minding whose turn is next. bros, have u find urself in a situation where u need to reside ur last prayers inside ur heart, like entering one chance vehicle? i pray u dont.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
driand:
as he benefits from mine bro, military ain't the only way to serve Nigeria
but without the military there cant be a country, no matter hw irrelevant u think their job is.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by driand(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2016
mightycrown1:

seriously, these guys are not asking for pity, what the writer was saying is that it is not easy at all in the war zone and they needed our prayers. they face death face to face, they witnessed their colleagues falling beside them. but they continued, not minding whose turn is next. bros, have u find urself in a situation where u need to reside ur last prayers inside ur heart, like entering one chance vehicle? i pray u dont.
life is all about risks, their own risk is not worse than that of commercial bus drivers, electricians, even brick layers and roofers, construction workers and health workers. People die even in many ways even in their homes on bikes and so on, so let's them face their jobs and do it without complaints or try to hype anything.
Re: Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance by mightycrown1(m): 7:55am On Jan 17, 2016
driand:
life is all about risks, their own risk is not worse than that of commercial bus drivers, electricians, even brick layers and roofers, construction workers and health workers. People die even in many ways even in their homes on bikes and so on, so let's them face their jobs and do it without complaints or try to hype anything.
they are never complaining. unlike them, the people you mentioned never think of death even though they know it will surely come one day, it just happened to them by accident. they (soldiers) think death, see death coming and they still move toward it; which is not the case with the people you mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo / Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.