Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? (2632 Views)

What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / Please How Do I Identify An Original Or Fake Infinix Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by seromezy: 11:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Guys pls help, i'm buying from someone on olx. I want to know if this is original tab3 or clone copy. Check

photo below

Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
Looks like fake to me, the picture is not very clear. Br one thing for sure, Samsung do not use soft on screen buttons. Samsung devices including the tab 3 will always have the physical home button flanked by the back and recent apps capacitive buttons. The picture below is the original Samsung Galaxy tab 3. If ur still in doubt, physically check the device and put it in download mode. A fake galaxy tab will show some things in Chinese when in download mode.just turn off the device, then press power, home and volume down button simultaneously to access download mode. Or better still install cpu z and run a check.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by seromezy: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks alot for ur quick respond, there is every reason to know i would have fall maga for the guy, after taking a good look at the pick u upload and the one the guy wanted to send to me i notice a huge difference.

1: the guy's own have flash light which the original u apload didn't have.

2: there are shome dot on the back of the guy's own which the original didn't have.

3: the guy's own don't have the home button tab, instead it has screen home button.

Tanks for ur help bro.
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by seromezy: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
greenhulk:
Looks like fake to me, the picture is not very clear. Br one thing for sure, Samsung do not use soft on screen buttons. Samsung devices including the tab 3 will always have the physical home button flanked by the back and recent apps capacitive buttons. The picture below is the original Samsung Galaxy tab 3. If ur still in doubt, physically check the device and put it in download mode. A fake galaxy tab will show some things in Chinese when in download mode.just turn off the device, then press power, home and volume down button simultaneously to access download mode. Or better still install cpu z and run a check.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS BRO
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
seromezy:
Guys pls help, i'm buying from someone on olx. I want to know if this is original tab3 or clone copy. Check

photo below
this is a fake tab
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
seromezy:
Thanks alot for ur quick respond, there is every reason to know i would have fall maga for the guy, after taking a good look at the pick u upload and the one the guy wanted to send to me i notice a huge difference.

2: there are shome dot on the back of the guy's own which the original didn't have.

3: the guy's own don't have the home button tab, instead it has screen home button.

Tanks for ur help bro.

The dots at the back can be from the flip cover the tab is wearing. If u look at the second picture u will see it is in a flip case. But the one that really gave him off are the on screen buttons which Samsung never do. Even on their older tabs without the physical home button they normally have 4 soft bottons located on far left and not in the middle. Any Samsung tab (especially 7.0 inches) from 2013 would normally have that physical home button.

Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by dapaiks: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
seromezy:

Tanks for ur help bro.
he is ryt op am currently use tab 3 to quote this post ryt now
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by ewizard1: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
Its a fake. I got the real one for my lil sis.

Original one doest have that cover on the back. All SIM and SD Card slot are on the side.
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by Ozone4eva: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2016
ewizard1:
Its a fake. I got the real one for my lil sis.

Original one doest have that cover on the back. All SIM and SD Card slot are on the side.
Samsung Galaxy tab 3 has no Sim slot. I currently use one.
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2016
Ozone4eva:

Hmm, una Don come again oh. Just because u have a WiFi only version doesn't mean there are no 3g/LTE versions.

Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by seromezy: 5:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks all for u responds, God has used u guys to save me. Once again thanks all.
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by ewizard1: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Ozone4eva:
No sir it does! Use google.
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by ewizard1: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2016
greenhulk:

Hmm, una Don come again oh. Just because u have a WiFi only version doesn't mean there are no 3g/LTE versions.
Thank you jare... I just saw the mention.
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by omoikea(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2016
its original fake!!!
Re: Is This The Original Tab 3 Or Fake? by seromezy: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
omoikea:
its original fake!!!

lol.... i just bought tecno g9 today and i'm enjoyibg it already.

(1) (Reply)

LG G6 Plus Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) / What Is Your Experience With Airtel 2gb For N500 / MTN 5G Speed Test: Mind Blowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.