Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) (21421 Views)

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? / Seeing Angels From Birth. I Need Answers Please / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
superior1:

Stop running in circles, I have told you what qualifies a book as inspired of God and demons.
Now list out all the esoteric books in your arsenal and let see if they are in tandem with the God revealed in the bible.

You don't seem to get it, do you?

You are the one running in circles.
You keep saying demons .
What demons?
You mean your invisible enemies?
Have you seen one before?

Has it ever occurred to you that it is the things you don't like that are considered demonic?
Think deeper, my friend.

And BTW, I don't know what you refer to as esoteric books.
I don't remember promising to list any for you.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by hahn(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

Surprise! Surprise! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

Thanks for the correction.
It is actually more like 33,000 denominations of Christianity.

One inspired book from god, 33,000 disagreements.

http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/a106.htm

There are just 6 six of them - and there are 33 ,000 denominations within the 6 divisions

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
man! this place is batshit crazy.

Even when your fellow black men build amazing structures like pyramids and sphinxes, your low self esteem wants to believe that and advanced super galactic race was responsible.

A race that is advanced enough to apparently transverse millions of light years like a it's a street, thinks the next best thing Is literally pyramids. seriously?

we're just 3000 years more advanced than those egyptians and we have things like burj khalifa, the sky tree, the NSS, and you think that a more advanced civilization would spend it's time building basic primary four geometric shapes for burying species from another race . . . and then decorating the insides of this shape with writing that clearly documents humans doing the work.

Well, someone that believes the earth is flat and that annunaki is a real world cannot be expected to come up with better theories. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There are just 6 six of them - and there are 33 ,000 denominations within the 6 divisions

Lol.

Kindly Explain the difference between a division and a denomination.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tosinex:
there are numerous archangels, those ones are greater than archangels they are called Archistratege they stand in the presence of the Almighty in the tenth and highest heaven and receive direct command from him.

And may I ask which children's storybook did you get this from?

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by superior1: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

You are the one running in circles.
You keep saying demons .
What demons?
You mean your invisible enemies?
Have you seen one before?

Has it ever occurred to you that it is the things you don't like that are considered demonic?
Think deeper, my friend.

And BTW, I don't know what you refer to as esoteric books.
I don't remember promising to list any for you.

Mark 16:17
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons

I sure do not like demons and Jesus commanded folks like me to send them packing. Yeah, I have seen a number of demons and I have chase several out of people with the finger of the Holy Spirit.

Yeah, the real enemy is actually invisible.

Eph 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood , but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Unless you are not the same as sukkot, he spoke of some God-inspired esoteric books I will like him to list out.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Annunaki(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Teempakguy:

Even when your fellow black men build amazing structures like pyramids and sphinxes, your low self esteem wants to believe that and advanced super galactic race was responsible.

A race that is advanced enough to apparently transverse millions of light years like a it's a street, thinks the next best thing Is literally pyramids. seriously?

we're just 3000 years more advanced than those egyptians and we have things like burj khalifa, the sky tree, the NSS, and you think that a more advanced civilization would spend it's time building basic primary four geometric shapes for burying species from another race . . . and then decorating the insides of this shape with writing that clearly documents humans doing the work.

Well, someone that believes the earth is flat and that annunaki is a real world cannot be expected to come up with better theories. undecided

Yes Annunakis are real angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
mcfynest:

Its not in the bible sir
not everything is in the bible for the elect men of God. if you are an elect then the bible is just a gateway. however if you are not an elect then the bible is all you need. point being there are more powerful wisdom than the bible that the LORD has out there that he guides his elect too and this powerful wisdom is usually not mythology but borders on celestial sciences as well as a host of other things. the knowledge in the bible is minimal

john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
mcfynest:

But they are not the bible

not everything is in the bible for the elect men of God. if you are an elect then the bible is just a gateway. however if you are not an elect then the bible is all you need. point being there are more powerful wisdom than the bible that the LORD has out there that he guides his elect too and this powerful wisdom is usually not mythology but borders on celestial sciences as well as a host of other things. the knowledge in the bible is minimal

john 21 vs 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
mcfynest:

Acheology says otherwise......
whose archaeology ? the white mans archaeology ? you do know the white man is esau / edom right ? the deceiver . watch this video. its only 4 minutes long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knn0USF7sHM

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
superior1:

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons

I sure do not like demons and Jesus commanded folks like me to send them packing. Yeah, I have seen a number of demons and I have chase several out of people with the finger of the Holy Spirit.

12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood , but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Unless you are not the same as sukkot, he spoke of some God-inspired esoteric books I will like him to list out.
well there is the book of maccabees, baruch, ecclesiasticus, the wisdom of solomon, any good book on astronomy, the stars, constellations, nebulas, asteroids, comets, black holes, zodiac, meteor showers, star asterixes like the summer triangle and winter hexagon etc etc , numerology, celestial body configurations, galaxies, moon cycles, ephemeris night time 2001-2050. start with those

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:
[right][/
right]

No sir.
Nimrod was not a god.

Nimrod was a historical character.
He was a great leader who built great cities.
Legend has it was he who led the construction of the tower Babel.
Obviously, the gods respected and feared him.
The fact that the bible chroniclers chose to ignore him should be a testament to his greatness and the fear he exhuded.

Right from antiquity, every worshiper elevates his/ her god to supreme status.
The idea of a supreme, most high God is still a mental creation of individuals.

In Babylon and Canaan, EL was the supreme god.
In Egypt, Ptah was the supreme god.
In ancient Sumeria, Anu was the supreme god, etc.

Therefore, in those days , a supreme god simply meant the leader of the pantheon, the patriarch of the gods.

Of course, over time, these supreme gods were awarded with exaggerated attributes like omni this and omni that.

In all of this ,Yahweh was a junior god whose only inheritance were the non-fertile domains of Canaan, along with a tribe he adopted as his pet project.
ahhh but you dont understand what god means. you are assigning some mythological sacred meaning to the word. scripture says ' ye are gods but will fall like the children of men '. god means POWER. anyone with power is a god. buhari is a god. obama is a god. when history of this era is written 5000 years from now they will say ' and there was a god who emerged amongst the edomite nation whose ancestry was from the lineage of cush, named barak obama, who ruled the babylonian empire '

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by superior1: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
well there is the book of maccabees, baruch, ecclesiasticus, the wisdom of solomon, any good book on astronomy, the stars, constellations, nebulas, asteroids, comets, black holes, zodiac, meteor showers, star asterixes like the summer triangle and winter hexagon etc etc , numerology, celestial body configurations, galaxies, moon cycles, ephemeris night time 2001-2050. start with those

And you can affirm all these books are the inspired words of God, how?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Teempakguy:

[b]the argument is not whether the structures were built by black men. try to stay focused. of course the structures were built by black men. but these black men who built it were the atlanteans meaning black men with celestial powers. you do know the earth goes through different cycles of electromagnetic power boost and then power wane. in that electromagnetic power boost are great men created. great men of reknown. your brain is fired up by electromagnetic energy. right now you only use like 2 percent or so of the capacity of your brain. imagine what will happen if you can use 80 percent of your brain capacity ? in that pyramid structure are many intricacies that cannot be pulled off with the technology of today. the pyramids align perfectly with certain stars and certain constellations and certain meridian points on earth with absolute perfection. if i go into the intricacies of the structure of the pyramid you will know that only a man using 80 percent of his brain capacity can align such a colossal structure the way it is aligned. watch this video[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knn0USF7sHM

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2016
superior1:

And you can affirm all these books are the inspired words of God, how?
all wisdom knowledge and understand in this world comes from God. there is truth hidden in every book. what you need to pray for is the spirit of discernment so that the LORD will guide you to all his gems hidden everywhere
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by superior1: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
all wisdom knowledge and understand in this world comes from God. [b]there is truth hidden in every book. what you need to pray for is the spirit of discernment so that the LORD will guide you to all his gems hidden everywhere[/b]

This statement is according to who?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
superior1:

This statement is according to who?
come on man. dont be a robotic zombie. part of having the wisdom of God is being able to use common sense. If God created the universe and everything in it and furnished everyone with the wisdom he wants them to have then doesnt that mean all knowledge wisdom and understanding belongs to God ? now how you choose to use that wisdom whether in a good or perverted way will then be your own choice, but all wisdom belongs to God. so what you need is the spirit of discernment to know what is good wisdom and what is bad wisdom. thats why scripture says ' pray for he spirit of discernment '. so there is good and bad wisdom but that is just so that you can have the choice to be good or bad - but everything good and evil was created by God

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO PRACTICE THE RELIGION CHRISTIANITY. ALMOST ALL OF YOU ARE PROGRAMMED ROBOTIC ZOMBIES LOL
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by ATMC(f): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
everywhere. all angels work for God unless they decide to implement their own agenda then they work for satan
Now I know you 'think' you know not that you know. Smh.

If anybody works for Satan, the person works for God. Satan works for God. There are two masters. The master God and the mammon that he created.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by superior1: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
come on man. dont be a robotic zombie. part of having the wisdom of God is being able to use common sense. If God created the universe and everything in it and furnished everyone with the wisdom he wants them to have then doesnt that mean all knowledge wisdom and understanding belongs to God ? now how you choose to use that wisdom whether in a good or perverted way will then be your own choice, but all wisdom belongs to God. so what you need is the spirit of discernment to know what is good wisdom and what is bad wisdom.[b] thats why scripture says ' pray for he spirit of discernment '. so there is good and bad wisdom but that is just so that you can have the choice to be good or bad - but everything good and evil was created by God[/b]

isaiah 45 vs 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him

SEE THATS THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE WHO PRACTICE THE RELIGION CHRISTIANITY. ALMOST ALL OF YOU ARE PROGRAMMED ROBOTIC ZOMBIES LOL

The verses you quoted do not have any resemblance with why those books are God inspired. I am actually a robotic zombie with the words of God and I will quote just two verses why those your books are products of demons and you are living in heresy of demons of deception.

Deut 4:19
19 And beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven

Dan 47:13-14
You are wearied with your many counsels; let them stand forth and save you, those who divide the heavens, who gaze at the stars, who at the new moons make known what shall come upon you. Behold, they are like stubble; the fire consumes them; they cannot deliver themselves from the power of the flame. No coal for warming oneself is this, no fire to sit before
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
ATMC:
Now I know you 'think' you know not that you know. Smh.

If anybody works for Satan, the person works for God. Satan works for God. There are two masters. The master God and the mammon that he created.
Your post is contradictory.whats your point with the post ?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
superior1:

The verses you quoted do not have any resemblance with why those books are God inspired. I am actually a robotic zombie with the words of God and I will quote just two verses why those your books are products of demons and you are living in heresy of demons of deception.

Deut 4:19
19 And beware lest you raise your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, you be drawn away and bow down to them and serve them, things that the Lord your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven

Dan 47:13-14
You are wearied with your many counsels; let them stand forth and save you, those who divide the heavens, who gaze at the stars, who at the new moons make known what shall come upon you. Behold, they are like stubble; the fire consumes them; they cannot deliver themselves from the power of the flame. No coal for warming oneself is this, no fire to sit before
ahhh another of your shortcomings. you do not understand symbolism and allegory. raising your eye to heaven and been attracted to the stars and sun and worshipping them means - who is in charge of the world ? who is running the world ? who do everybody in the world look up to ? who are the stars and sun on earth ? thats the empire that controls the world. thats america. so basically that verse is telling you do not worship the ways of america which as you can see if you look around the world today everyone is worshiping the ways of america. we have nigerian idol. we have whizzkid and davido sagging their pants, everybody getting tattoos etc etc. these people are worshiping heaven aka america and the stars of heaven aka the caucasians. brother ? you do not read the bible literally. you need a teacher to show you how to understand the bible
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by superior1: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
ahhh another of your shortcomings. you do not understand symbolism and allegory. raising your eye to heaven and been attracted to the stars and sun and worshipping them means - who is in charge of the world ? who is running the world ? who do everybody in the world look up to ? who are the stars and sun on earth ? thats the empire that controls the world. thats america. so basically that verse is telling you do not worship the ways of america which as you can see if you look around the world today everyone is worshiping the ways of america. we have nigerian idol. we have whizzkid and davido sagging their pants, everybody getting tattoos etc etc. these people are worshiping heaven aka america and the stars of heaven aka the caucasians. brother ? you do not read the bible literally. you need a teacher to show you how to understand the bible

I rebuke that demon of deception operating in your life in Jesus name (Amen)

3 Likes

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
superior1:

I rebuke that demon of deception operating in your life in Jesus name (Amen)
ahhh another zombified christian. how much did you pay in tithe this week ? while ya pastor is rolling in private jet lmao grin

1 Like

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Teempakguy:

teempak i need you to scientifically prove that the earth is moving around in space - and i will scientifically prove that it is fixed. this is a challenge.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2016
superior1:

Lol.

So demons exist simply because the bible mentioned it ?

I suppose Unicorns also exist Because it was mentioned in the bible too ?

Well, as I always say, the best thing about having an invisible, imaginary enemy is that it empowers you to simply declare Victory anytime it suits you. grin cheesy
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by superior1: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

Well, as I always say, the best thing about having an invisible, imaginary enemy is that it empowers you to simply declare Victory anytime it suits you. grin cheesy

Demons do not exist because you say so?
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

Lol.

demons actually do exist but not as that guy thinks. demons simply are things that have taken over your life. things that have overtaken your spirit like say you can be addicted to alcohol or drugs or stealing or whatever it is you are addicted to. these are demons. so its not an entity as much as it is an abnormal behavorial trait that has taken over your life. you will find out that people in darkness always attach mystical sacred meanings to anything in the bible. for example satan is a word that just means adversary. anybody can be satan. even peter the disciple was once called satan. point being anyone who reads the bible without delving into the etymology of words will forever be peddling myths wink
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by plaetton: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
demons actually do exist but not as that guy thinks. demons simply are things that have taken over your life. things that have overtaken your spirit like say you can be addicted to alcohol or drugs or stealing or whatever it is you are addicted to. these are demons. so its not an entity as much as it is an abnormal behavorial trait that has taken over your life. you will find out that people in darkness always attach mystical sacred meanings to anything in the bible. for example satan is a word that just means adversary. anybody can be satan. even peter the disciple was once called satan. point being anyone who reads the bible without delving into the etymology of words will forever be peddling myths wink

Yes, I agree.
I suppose the Ego and the ID are demons and holy spirits battling for supremacy within our psyche.

This is why the demon is asking me to go out for drinks right now, and the holy spirit is nicely asking me to stay home.
The demon is more persuasive though. The demon is flashing thoughts of tall ,chilled beer ; served by tall, shapely maidens in my mind.
The demon wins tonight. grin
Tomorrow is another day. Good luck to the holy spirit.

This is why religio-folks hate psychology.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
plaetton:

Yes, I agree.
I suppose the Ego and the ID are demons and holy spirits battling for supremacy within our psyche.

This is why the demon is asking me to go out for drinks right now, and the holy spirit is nicely asking me to stay home.
The demon is more persuasive though. The demon is flashing thoughts of tall ,chilled beer in my mind.
The demon wins tonight. grin
Tomorrow is another day. Good luck to the holy spirit.

This is why religio-folks hate psychology.
grin grin but you are right on point. the demons and the holy spirit in you are always at war. its the proverbial angel on your right shoulder and devil on your left shoulder both fighting for supreme control over your being. yeah religion makes people stu-pid. they stop thinking. they think God is against people thinking.

2 Likes

Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin yeah religion makes people stu-pid. they stop thinking. they think God is against people thinking.
Tell more on this.
Re: The Fallen Angels From The Andromeda Galaxy ( Nephilim ) by sukkot: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2016
Reyginus:
Tell more on this.
its like people have this mortal fear of exploring the bible in depth and doing inquisitive journalism of it when reading it. there is a mortal fear of straying away from the literal. like you have 50 year old people who think a snake was having a conversation with a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times / The Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) Official Anthem mp3 / TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.