Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate (13325 Views)

Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / List Of Online Training Courses Offered At Apex -by Working Professionals / Forex Traders Comfort Zone (forex Trading Tutorials Free Of Charge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by 4tunebest(f): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello everyone,

I just thought to share a recent discovery of mine with people interested in career advancement, who are passionate about education and career improvement like I am.

Okay so, in my quest for more degrees and certifications, with little cash to spare, I came across a website which offers Diploma in a wide variety of courses as listed below.

The good thing is that these courses are presented in a very easy to understand manner, very detailed and FREE. I mean these courses are free in every sense of the word, and with less than N5000 Naira, you get your certificate.

Attached here is a certificate issued to me on successful completion of a course I completed today, after passing the exams. May I add that there is no way you would fail the exams because you can repeat it for as many times until you achieve the required score.

The website is : alison.com. Courses offered include

Accounting
Accounting & Finance Professionals
Adobe
Anatomy

App Development
Arabic
Art
Banking

Biology
Business
Business Communication Skills
Business Services

Care Provision
Career Development
Carpentry
Change Management

Chemistry
Childcare Studies
Chinese Language Studies
Computer Basics

Construction Skills
Customer Service
Digital Creative Design
E-Business

E-Business and Marketing Professionals
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Engineering

English
English Diplomas
English for Business
English for Teaching

English for Tourism
English Grammar
English Literature
English Speaking Skills

Entrepreneurial Skills
Environment
Finance
Food Safety

French
Geography
German
Global Health Initiative

Google
Health & Healthcare Professionals
Health and Fitness
Health and Safety

Health Management
History
Hospitality Management
Human Nutrition

Human Resources
Information Technology
Investment
Irish

Job Search Skills
Law and Legal Skills
Management
Management Professionals

Manufacturing
Marketing and Sales
Masonry Skills
Maths

Mental Health Studies
Microsoft Office
Multimedia Technology
Music

Nursing Studies
Office Skills
Operations Management
Photography

Photoshop
Physics
Plumbing
Procurement

Programming
Project Management
Project Maths
Psychology

Quality Management
Risk Management
Sales Management
Science

Six Sigma
Social Media Techniques
Social Work Skills
Sociology

Spanish Language Skills
Statistics
Strategic Management
Study Skills

Supply Chain Management
Swedish
Teacher Resources
Teaching and Training Professionals

Tourism
Typing
Web Development
Workplace Safety
Yoga

I hope you would make use of this opportunity and take your career to the next level in 2016.

lalasticlala, seun, I am not a front page freak but could you help Nairalanders achieve their career dreams this year?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is quite good. But the question is whether it would be useful in the real world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by 4tunebest(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
Shinyjay:
This is quite good. But the question is whether it would be useful in the real world.

My brother, I may not be able to answer for someone else, but for someone like me who already has several certifications, I know how useful it is, that's why I seek for more certifications.
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
4tunebest:

My brother, I may not be able to answer for someone else, but for someone like me who already has several certifications, I know how useful it is, that's why I seek for more certifications.
Well, thanks for letting us know. Just enrolled in the French course. Never used to enjoy it back in secondary school but I think I enjoy this media better. Oeuvre
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by kannyluv(f): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
dats really gud...i wil like to apply 4 law nd legal skill but 4 how long wil i study it be4 I obtainin certificate

1 Like

Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by temiwealth: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
kannyluv:
dats really gud...i wil like to apply 4 law nd legal skill but 4 how long wil i study it be4 I obtainin certificate
Good question!
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by kannyluv(f): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
temiwealth:
Good question!
.......,..yes...and it nids an answer
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by 4tunebest(f): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
kannyluv:

That depends on the course content and your ability to grasp things. The certificate I collected today, I started the course on Tuesday, 12th January, completed the course on Thursday, yesterday and wrote the exam today
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by mechtronics(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
How do we go abt n make a start
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by ademasta(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
4tunebest:
Hello everyone,

I just thought to share a recent discovery of mine with people interested in career advancement, who are passionate about education and career improvement like I am.

Okay so, in my quest for more degrees and certifications, with little cash to spare, I came across a website which offers Diploma in a wide variety of courses as listed below.

The good thing is that these courses are presented in a very easy to understand manner, very detailed and FREE. I mean these courses are free in every sense of the word, and with less than N5000 Naira, you get your certificate.

Attached here is a certificate issued to me on successful completion of a course I completed today, after passing the exams. May I add that there is no way you would fail the exams because you can repeat it for as many times until you achieve the required score.

The website is : alison.com. Courses offered include

Accounting
Accounting & Finance Professionals
Adobe
Anatomy

App Development
Arabic
Art
Banking

Biology
Business
Business Communication Skills
Business Services

Care Provision
Career Development
Carpentry
Change Management

Chemistry
Childcare Studies
Chinese Language Studies
Computer Basics

Construction Skills
Customer Service
Digital Creative Design
E-Business

E-Business and Marketing Professionals
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Engineering

English
English Diplomas
English for Business
English for Teaching

English for Tourism
English Grammar
English Literature
English Speaking Skills

Entrepreneurial Skills
Environment
Finance
Food Safety

French
Geography
German
Global Health Initiative

Google
Health & Healthcare Professionals
Health and Fitness
Health and Safety

Health Management
History
Hospitality Management
Human Nutrition

Human Resources
Information Technology
Investment
Irish

Job Search Skills
Law and Legal Skills
Management
Management Professionals

Manufacturing
Marketing and Sales
Masonry Skills
Maths

Mental Health Studies
Microsoft Office
Multimedia Technology
Music

Nursing Studies
Office Skills
Operations Management
Photography

Photoshop
Physics
Plumbing
Procurement

Programming
Project Management
Project Maths
Psychology

Quality Management
Risk Management
Sales Management
Science

Six Sigma
Social Media Techniques
Social Work Skills
Sociology

Spanish Language Skills
Statistics
Strategic Management
Study Skills

Supply Chain Management
Swedish
Teacher Resources
Teaching and Training Professionals

Tourism
Typing
Web Development
Workplace Safety
Yoga

I hope you would make use of this opportunity and take your career to the next level in 2016.

lalasticlala, seun, I am not a front page freak but could you help Nairalanders achieve their career dreams this year?
I have more than 6 certificates from Alison but havn't collected any. @Op, I have sent you PM let's talk.
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by snazzyoma(f): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls am in ph and how do I register for customer service course,and honesstly I don't like online lectures.
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Which of these can a graduate of library and information go for?
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by sidnet: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
I will like to enroll For the engineering so how do I register I live in ph hope is not on line send detail on my email sidneytochukwu@gmail.com
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by 4tunebest(f): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2016
Please all, I'll be back to reply your enquiries. Can't do that now. On my way to work
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by 4tunebest(f): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
mechtronics:
How do we go abt n make a start

Alison. Com
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by 4tunebest(f): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
ademasta:

I have more than 6 certificates from Alison but havn't collected any. @Op, I have sent you PM let's talk.

Av replied your pm

1 Like

Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by 4tunebest(f): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
snazzyoma:
Pls am in ph and how do I register for customer service course,and honesstly I don't like online lectures.

Alison.com
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by 4tunebest(f): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Adaobi12:
Which of these can a graduate of library and information go for?

That should depend on your preference
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by ademasta(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
4tunebest:

Av replied your pm
Thanks. I have mailed you.
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by krystal101(f): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by sonssyo: 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
4tunebest:

Alison. Com

i could nt write their exam because of d video stuffs required,cafe owners dnt want pple to make use of their systems for video player.i left d peogram for now sha
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by rydow(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks SIr/Ma...

Only God can reward you eternally for sharing this.

Some people know much more beneficial things but would rather prefer to die with it and never share.

God bless you more oooo

3 Likes

Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by ksstroud: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Good
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by brightest212(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
VACANCY
A reputable award winning ICT company is recruiting marketers for PH office. The company services the ICT infrastructure of banks, govt agencies, corporate organisations, oil & gas.

Minimum qualification HND/ BSc any discipline
Marketing experience in ICT company is an added advantage
Renumeration is very attractive.

Interested candidates should submit their CV to
ejames690@gmail.com
brightest212@gmail.com.
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
ksstroud:
Good
hmmmm so have you registered
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by ksstroud: 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
tollyB:

Should I
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by karleone(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
tollyB:
Have you registered? I think I like the Project Mgt course. Have started reading it sef.
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
ksstroud:

Should I
nah,you don't need it dear
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
karleone:

Have you registered?
I think I like the Project Mgt course. Have started reading it sef.
yes am on Allison, but for now,am doing my online course on another platform, will come back to Allison next month...
Hope u r enjoying it?
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by viewflux(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
people due run away from online courses because of the many fake online platforms. www.alison.com is one of the best i have seen but you have to pay to collect the certificate.
i did diploma in electrical science and and paid to get the hard copy of the certificate. the security and the quality ofi the certificate is better than my first degree. unfortunately, they do not have italian language course but am learning it through another site.

their MS word, excel and power point is one of its kind with real state of the act platform.
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by ksstroud: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
tollyB:
nah,you don't need it dear

Do you mean it... Talk true
Re: Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate by ksstroud: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
karleone:

Have you registered?
I think I like the Project Mgt course. Have started reading it sef.

You still stalk her reach here... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Skills Did You Acquire This Year? / Will They Compensate Me? / Photo: Cripples Serve As Street Sweepers In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.