Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

NIMC Should Be Scrapped - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NIMC Should Be Scrapped (451 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues / How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / NIMC Moves To Integrate BVN Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Should Be Scrapped by snapatini(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
I hereby call the Presidency and the Nigerian government as a whole to scrap NIMC( National Identity Management System). NIMC is an irrelevant and totally disorganised body. I registered for the NIMC in the year 2013 and was given a slip and given the assurance that I was going to receive a text message to be able to come and collect my card from their office. Since that time to this present moment I have not been able to collect my card nor has anyone sent any message to me. The unfortunate thing is that those that registered in 2015 have collected theirs. What is now the essence of registering early and being deprived of my card up till this time. I was told my card is not yet ready that I should still wait for an sms. hmmm. NIMC is totally useless.
NIMC is a SCAM!!!.
I would be glad if the Presidency or the Director or Head of NIMC(National Identity Management System) can do something about this..if not scrap the whole institution

(1) (Reply)

Precious Metal Found In The Garden At ??&&)&£ / How To Transfer Text Messages From S2/S3/S4/S5 To S6 (edge) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.