Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Did Jesus Die - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Jesus Die (4831 Views)

Did Jesus Die For His Sin Or Cluelessness? / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / Did Jesus Die On A Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why Did Jesus Die by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On May 15, 2023
Thor:
You would also die if you were nailed on a cross and pierced with a spear smiley smiley smiley

Re: Why Did Jesus Die by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On May 26, 2023
Krayola2:
■ reading the bible by itself doesn't tell u shit. That's why ur pastor has you wrapped around his finger. He knows the rest of the story, you don't.  wink

educate urself, learn from others. You don't know everything
On the contrary, it is when you read the book itself as you would any other book that you in fact learn all that is written in it. undecided
Re: Why Did Jesus Die by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On May 29, 2023
justcool:
■ @ davylan I am not here to argue about Hebrews and all those scriptures that you quoted. The issue is "Did Jesus say that by his crucification, he has payed for the sins of the world." Of course you know that I dont believe in the whole Bible as being the Truth, you must have read this in my earlier posts. Don't bring up Hebrew, lets deal with what Jesus allegedly said. Lets deal with the gospel.
I might also let you know that I have read the Scriptures you provided, eventhough I don't want argue about them, still non of them confirms your argument.
Interesting! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Had Sex In The Dream But You Didn't Release / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God / ILLUMINATI 6-6-6!! Kanye West's New Album . Is DISRESPECTFUL Of JESUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.