Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo (2404 Views)

What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day? / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo by Olasco93: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Being nice starts from the home before expressing it outside. @OP, Have you ever bought Wrapper for your mum?
Re: Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo by istella: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2016
QueenValerie:
Is that what you wear,nice.Can I have a pic? grin
Had1zasaf Just ask her a few things she'd like pick one and surprise her.
.Or Take her out to her favorite restaurant and let her have pick of the menu.

Nice tip
I wouldn't do that diamond encrusted gee string make she no come ”ice prince” me
Re: Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 20, 2016
istella:

Nice tip
I wouldn't do that diamond encrusted gee string make she no come ”ice prince” me
You're a boy!
I thought you where a girl.
I saw the Stella part of your moniker and thought female,ops.
Re: Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2016
Can't we even get to February God!!! PMB someone needs a job shocked;sad
Re: Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo by mharyhur: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2016
Buy/give her something unique
Examples are: 1. A roasted dick(urs) 2. Fried Breast (ur best female friends') 3. Hot spermatozoa

Had1zasaf:
I'm so confused
How do I mAke her happy this year
It's valentine again and the economy is biting

Someone give me a hint

Re: Valentine Is Here,pls Suggest The Best Gift For My Boo by istella: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
Had1zasaf:
I'm so confused
How do I mAke her happy this year
It's valentine again and the economy is biting

Someone give me a hint

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Should A Lady Change Her Bra During The Week? / These Hurt More Than A Breakup #pics / Relationship Boundaries You And Your Partner Should Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.