Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court (33135 Views)

Court Fines El-rufai N10,000 In Libel Suit Against Metuh / EFCC Closes Case Against Metuh / EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court by timmylynx(m): 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
maestroferddi:
I can see Metuh walking free from these poorly concocted charges against him.

Most of the charges are purely speculative and would be thrown out by an unbiased judge.

All I see is a roundabout way of trying to emasculate the opposition.

Buhari must have been advised that majority of the charges lack legal merit culminating in his decision to disobey court orders with the belief that the period of unlawful detention of Metuh would break his resolve to continue being a pain in the neck of a manifestly languid/stagnant/comatose administration/regime.
u are a fool
Re: 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court by maestroferddi: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
timmylynx:
u are a fool
The only thing I feel for you is pity...
Re: 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court by Priwillo: 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Choi see money.dz politicians dy para
Re: 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court by jsb(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na waooooo...all because he is an OPPO..
Re: 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court by Cheryshev(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2016
spako4:
PDP, party of looters
and APC party of saints let's forget all this party nonsense please help me answer dis ? Who is PDP nd who is APC
Re: 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2016
E go shock APC come 2019
Re: 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court by Aderiade(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
drss:
how will dis trial stop PDP from taking ova power in 2019
PDP Power!!!
Are u for real. I can see u wish this country nothing good...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Mosque After Deadly Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.