Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x (3024 Views)

Angry Wife Beats Up Her Husband’s Mistress After Catching Them In Bed (photos) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Soldier Parades Cheating Wife And Partner Both Neckhead On The Streets (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by cyborg07: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
When they say stop your adulterous lifestyle, some won't listen. They go as far as sleeping with a military man's wife. Well, NEMESIS!

See how a military man humiliated his wife and her lover by parading them naked on the street after catching them red handed having s-ex.

See More disgraceful pictures here - http://www.234vibesmedia.com/graphic-photos-soldier-parades-his-wife-and-her-lover-naked-after-catching-them-red-handed/

Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmm seen this before...not fair though..
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by cruzita(f): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
not new.I'm off to the next post

1 Like

Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by Philtim(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
i love dis...serves dem right...even if ur husband isnt doing somefin right sexually,tell him.cheating isnt d solution.....foolish women disgracing womanhood dt needs help already.

1 Like

Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by Mekus68: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hmmm. I tot its going to be Akpos story wen l opened d thread. Wether old news or not, diz is really bad for dem. After diz show of shame, d man will relocate while d woman will die of shame. EVERYTHING SOOO BARRED IN PUBLIC. What a shame
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by Filmewell(f): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
Philtim:
i love dis...serves dem right...even if ur husband isnt doing somefin right sexually,tell him.cheating isnt d solution.....foolish women disgracing womanhood dt needs help already.
why are abusing women now .. did u not see the other creature unclad standing next to her.
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by CaptPlanet(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
See casting
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by kozmokaz(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
konji name bastard!!
grin
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by ValerianSteel(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
What sort of ethics and public conduct training does the Nigerian Army give its soldiers
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
What if it was the wife that caught her hubby with another lady unclad?It's not fair the way the soldierman did.As if he hasn't cheated before.But the woman is appealing sha!
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by MrCork: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
emmijes3:
Hmmm seen this before...not fair though..

^^^see them...cheaters!! undecided
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
MrCork:

^^^see them...cheaters!! undecided
thanks!!!! smiley
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by Richardonald(m): 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
The man supposed match them go meet mr president..i mean shekau
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by MrCork: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
emmijes3:
thanks!!!! smiley

angry
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by kirchofff(m): 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2016
Do I have to see dis every year?
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by Simplymeah: 12:16am On Jan 16, 2016
Haaa! Omokunrin yii ba aye je
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by CharlyNick: 12:24am On Jan 16, 2016
That man own don finish. Soldier wife? Body go tell you cheesy
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by leke12(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2016
Cheating is always d fault of d woman as long as u weren't raped.
Re: Photos:soldier Parades His Wife & Her Lover Uncla After Catching Them Having S3x by chronique(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Everytime I see something like this online,I start thanking God for giving me a brain that works. I might have ended up like this or even worse off(shot dead),if I didn't use my head to advice myself when I was almost about committing adultery with a soldier's wife. I had to act like a Jew,and run for my life. Few minutes of pleasure aint worth the humiliation.

(1) (Reply)

When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First? / My Bestie Is Always Jealous When She Sees Me With Another Girl. / Slay Queen Shares Crying Photos With Snapchat Flower Filter On Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.