Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (236315 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Deejayprof: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
Good evening Nairalanders, please I just got this message from Zenith bank.
PeoplePlus is recruiting 4 Zenith bank & invites U for an interview @ Zenith Bank H/O, 84 Ajose Adeogun Street, V/I, Lagos.
Pls who else got the same message with me? What is the nature of the job?

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by serah88: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
My kid sis got this message too. It appears to me to be real as the test is scheduled to take place at the Zenith's bank office.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Hybekay004(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
@op, did u write aptitude test der last week? I did and got d message too
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by serah88: 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hybekay004:
Those that have written are advised to ignore the message. What's the nature of the aptitude test, please?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mim24: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
What time Pls? Nd please is gate crashing allowed

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by padreich(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Op, what's d date for. The test
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ferdyferd: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deejayprof:
PeoplePlus is recruiting 4 Zenith bank & invites U for an interview @ Zenith Bank H/O, 84 Ajose Adeogun Street, V/I, Lagos.
How una dy use apply for for all these things sef

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by donbenedict(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deejayprof:
when is the date?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by donbenedict(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
ferdyferd:

How una dy use apply for for all these things sef
lol my guy don shock! grin

11 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Deejayprof: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
my interview is next week Thursday o. I submitted my CV to their office and was invited for exam. Pls what do we expect in the interview?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by ferdyferd: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deejayprof:
my interview is next week Thursday o.
I submitted my CV to their office and was invited for exam.
Pls what do we expect in the interview?
Cool. You just walk to their office nd asked for the HR? or who u submit am give.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by natureisgood(m): 9:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deejayprof:
my interview is next week Thursday o. I submitted my CV to their office and was invited for exam. Pls what do we expect in the interview?
I guess you submitted it at their HeadOffice and not to their Branch.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Deejayprof: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hybekay004:
any idea on how their interview will be?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by aileru(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Is gate crashing allow... Someone answer
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
peopleplus is like a virtual organisation inside zenith bank used to recruit lower level contract staff for zenith bank.

job location-nationwide (depending on your address) and branch demands.
Departments- Customer service and Cash&Teller

contract life span-2 years, renewable. no promise of conversion to full time employment but it happens sometimes after some years.

Gate crashing might not be allowed as the systems have already been programmed to accept only invited test takers.

TEST FORMAT -Simple Gmat.

sentence correction, logical reasoning, numerical problems, passage reading and a few abstract if you are fast enough to get to the abstract pages.

After the test, if successful, you will be invited for interviews which comprises of four different interviews, all on same day or different days depending on the HR planning. The interviews are quite straight forward and the interviewers are awesome persons.

If successful at interviews, you will be invited for medicals.
Depending on your address and Zenith bank branch needs around you, you will then be called to pick up your appointment letter and resume at the branch they tell you to.

Majority of the training is on the job.

My view - Its a nice job, though the pay is low, and I feel the bank should have reviewed the pay for contract staff, because the situation in the country has changed tremendously, u can't compare 8 years ago with today, yet the salary remains the same. That said, id say its a great place to hold on to while you wait for something better in another industry or a promotion in the bank. It is valuable experience!

My advice.

For the test
since its computer based most times,
know your strenght.
if you are good at calculations, focus on that and skip all the long stories and passages. The questions u skipped will come back later on in the test. Try and answer as many as possible within the 1hour time frame.

Everything at the test will be tailored to help you perform at your best. sometimes snacks and drinks are served.

Forr the interview.

The questions are simple and direct.

Just know about zenith bank, why its the biggest bank in Nigeria, what makes it stand out (core values), why u want to work with zenith bank, what you studied and how it relates to banking. What you are bringing to zenith bank.

i wish you guys success in your tests and/or interview.

165 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Whizpeter(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
The guy above me must be related to Jim Ovia... See detailed explanation like say na him get Zenith Bank...

Thumbs up bro...

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by PrinceRhaeger: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hybekay004:
please, bro, on what day did you write your test?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by kayoade09: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deejayprof:

Pls wen did u write ur test?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by PrinceRhaeger: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Deejayprof:
my interview is next week Thursday o.
I submitted my CV to their office and was invited for exam.
Pls what do we expect in the interview?
bro, when did you write your test?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by spafu(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
mim24:
What time Pls? Nd please is gate crashing allowed
Yes Gatecrashing is allowed, just make sure you totally crash the gate, else you will be crushed through the Window.

10 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by JVgal(f): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Any link to where sm1 can submit cv? Or how una do am?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 16, 2016
See fast guys everywhere... . Na waoooo
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by acemanager: 3:56am On Jan 16, 2016
Nobody has said anything concrete on how they apply for these jobs, or are we trying to keep that from our selves again. Please you guys should tell us how. Submission of CV at head office or you have insiders? Info please

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by seyea(m): 4:14am On Jan 16, 2016
acemanager:
Nobody has said anything concrete on how they apply for these jobs, or are we trying to keep that from our selves again. Please you guys should tell us how. Submission of CV at head office or you have insiders? Info please
Pls someone should answer to this please. Pls let's help ourselves the more.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by PrinceRhaeger: 4:27am On Jan 16, 2016
acemanager:
I submitted at their headquarters in lagos last year November and got got called for their test this January.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mandonnels(m): 6:34am On Jan 16, 2016
JVgal:
go to their website(career section) and create a CV.
u can drop ur cv at any zenith bank branch nationwide.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
JVgal:

applying on the zenith career page is not enough, if you know someone working with zenith, ask him to help u submit your cv to zenith HR....
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
acemanager:

tell someone working with zenith to help you forward your CV to headoffice HR. Thats your best bet at getting called for a test. Referral things.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by JVgal(f): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
CHM11:

applying on the zenith career page is not enough, if you know someone working with zenith, ask him to help u submit your cv to zenith HR....

Ok, thanks, headquarter alone or can I submit @ any branch?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by JVgal(f): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
CHM11:

tell someone working with zenith to help you forward your CV to headoffice HR. Thats your best bet at getting called for a test. Referral things.

I cnt find any career section n their website
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
JVgal:

Ok, thanks, headquarter alone or can I submit @ any branch?

Anyone working with zenith bank at any branch can help u forward your cv to HR. Except for note counters in the bulk room sha, those ones cant send by themselves. People in customer service, tellers, fund transfer or marketing can help u forward your cv (soft copy).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
While y'all are rushing to apply,u must also know the hazards that come with the job! Basic salary is 75k, contract staff are not entitled to upfront payment, profit sharing, leave allowance or 13th month. Cash and teller unit must work saturday and sunday to monitor the atm, you must be ready to become SLAVES to professional staff which includes keeping shut during meetings, you mustn't contribute while your elders are talking if u want to have peace all tru your stay. The contract is 2yrs, but can be renewed after that if u are unlucky, if you have strong connections or have made connections during this 2yrs and your record is flawless, u would be retained as ET. What else......you may have a total of 4-6 appraisals for the 2yrs, make sure you don't get a B! It has to be an A or B+. Be prepared to take a lot of crap from your colleagues afterall you are not a staff of the bank yet as your name wouldn't be recorded in the staff directory of the bank. Goodluck y'all.

24 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.