Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (236346 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mandonnels(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
CHM11:

Anyone working with zenith bank at any branch can help u forward your cv to HR. Except for note counters in the bulk room sha, those ones cant send by themselves. People in customer service, tellers, fund transfer or marketing can help u forward your cv (soft copy).
seems u knw a lot abt d bank and how they operate
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by acemanager: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
PrinceRhaeger:
I submitted at their headquarters in lagos last year November and got got called for their test this January.

Ok thanks bro.. I'll do this
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by acemanager: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
CHM11:

tell someone working with zenith to help you forward your CV to headoffice HR. Thats your best bet at getting called for a test. Referral things.

Thanks for the advice.. Ill try this and the other guys suggestion. I appreciate
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
mandonnels:
seems u knw a lot abt d bank and how they operate
i worked there.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
petkruz:
While y'all are rushing to apply,u must also know the hazards that come with the job! Basic salary is 75k, contract staff are not entitled to upfront payment, profit sharing, leave allowance or 13th month. Cash and teller unit must work saturday and sunday to monitor the atm, you must be ready to become SLAVES to professional staff which includes keeping shut during meetings, you mustn't contribute while your elders are talking if u want to have peace all tru your stay. The contract is 2yrs, but can be renewed after that if u are unlucky, if you have strong connections or have made connections during this 2yrs and your record is flawless, u would be retained as ET. What else......you may have a total of 4-6 appraisals for the 2yrs, make sure you don't get a B! It has to be an A or B+. Be prepared to take a lot of crap from your colleagues afterall you are not a staff of the bank yet as your name wouldn't be recorded in the staff directory of the bank. Goodluck y'all.

not entirely true sir.
maybe your branch, Hop and branch head are weird persons, but my branch where i worked, it was a very interesting experience for all of us there. One big happy family....not as bad as you paint up here. Yes i was a GA and my opinions were always asked for every tuesday and Wednesdays. Even maintenance, transport , disptach nd security guys had a say at meetings.
for the one year and 4 months i worked with zenith, i was on atm duty for only one month, and yes i wasnt forced to accept that extra work, infact we pray to be on atm duty,..less work, more pay....atleast u are paid for the extra days.
even if u get all B in your appraisals which come every six months, you will still get your plus if its yours.
the job is not the best out there if i must say the truth, but its faaaaaaaaaaar better than most jobs out there.
it all boils down to the branch head, HOP, and cash officers, some are very level headed and nice....some are just trashy.

6 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by honourableseyi: 3:37am On Jan 17, 2016
CHM11:

not entirely true sir.
maybe your branch, Hop and branch head are weird persons, but my branch where i worked, it was a very interesting experience for all of us there. One big happy family....not as bad as you paint up here. Yes i was a GA and my opinions were always asked for every tuesday and Wednesdays. Even maintenance, transport , disptach nd security guys had a say at meetings.

it all boils down to the branch head, HOP, and cash officers, some are very level headed and nice....some are just trashy.

Please can I still submit my CV at the headquarter/branch or it is too late to do so?

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2016
honourableseyi:

Please can I still submit my CV at the headquarter/branch or it is too late to do so?

i dont know if they will accept your cv at the head office, you can try filling the form at the career page of zenith website. or tell someone working with zenith to help forward your cv.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by stanley102(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
CHM11:

not entirely true sir.
for the one year and 4 months i worked with zenith, i was on atm duty for only one month, and yes i wasnt forced to accept that extra work, infact we pray to be on atm duty,..less work, more pay....atleast u are paid for the extra days.
even if u get all B in your appraisals which come every six months, you will still get your plus if its yours.
the job is not the best out there if i must say the truth, but its faaaaaaaaaaar better than most jobs out there.

...you were a GA...what does GA stand for please? And does Zenith bank ever recruit entry level except on contract? Thanks.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
stanley102:

...you were a GA...what does GA stand for please? And does Zenith bank ever recruit entry level except on contract? Thanks.

-graduate assistant.

-none ive heard of in recent years.

infact in all the branches i know, all current entry level staff are on contract. I am not talking as an authority though, there may be exceptions that i am not aware of.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Taeewo(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Heard Access Bank too had been collecting CV since last month n will start calling by next week..who knows abt dis info....
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Deejayprof: 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
Good evening house, happy Sunday.
I am aware that all these banks do not give leave to their contract staff, but is there any provision for MATERNITY LEAVE or leave for those about to wed?
Ur response is needed by a sister
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by kayoade09: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Deejayprof:
I am aware that all these banks do not give leave to their contract staff, but is there any provision for MATERNITY LEAVE or leave for those about to wed?

Pls when did u write ur test?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Deejayprof: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
kayoade09:

Pls when did u write ur test?
Jan 5th
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Deejayprof:

you are entitled to a certain number of days leave as contract staff with zenith bank. Though after 6 months or one year.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by istanboi: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
author=CHM11 post=42016309]?peopleplus is like a virtual organisation inside zenith bank used to recruit lower level contract staff for zenith bank.

job location-ationwide (depending on your address) and branch demands.
job departments- Customer service and Cash&Teller
salary-75k
contract life span-2 years, renewable...no promise of conversion full time employment but it happens sometimes.

Gate crashing wont be allowed as the systems have already been programmed to accept only invited test takers.

TEST FORMAT -simple Gmat.
sentence correction, logical reasoning, numerical problems, passage reading and a few abstract if you are fast enough to get to the abstract pages.

After the test, if successful, you will be invited for interviews which comprises of four different interviews, all on same day or different days depending on the HR planning. The interviews are quite straight forward and the interviewers are awesome persons.

If successful at interviews, you will be invited for medicals at VI. Depending on your address and Zenith bank branch needs around you, you will then be called to pick up your appointment letter and resume at the branch they tell you to.

training is on the job.

My view- its a nice job, though the pay is low, id say its a great place to hold on to while you wait for something better in anothller industry or a promotion in the bank.

My advice.

For the test
since its computer based most times,
know your strong points.
if you are good at calculations, focus on that and skip all the long stories and passages. The questions u skipped will come back later on in the test. Try and answer as many as possible within the 1hour time frame.

Everything at the test will be tailored to help you perform at your best. sometimes snacks and drinks are served.

for the interview.

the questions are simple and direct.

Just know about zenith bank, why its the biggest bank in Nigeria, what makes it stand out (core values), why u want to work with zenith bank, what you studied and how it relates to banking. What you are bringing to zenith bank.

i wish you guys success in your tests and/or interview. [/quote]
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
istanboi:
Your info is on point. However after passing through all the stages you mentioned here last year may, I haven't gotten a call from . I have been waiting to no avail. Please do you have an idea what nust have happened in my case?

so sorry about that, you are not alone though, i had my medicals with some friends during my own time, i resumed 2 weeks after and they had to wait for over 3 months.

When i got into the system, i was made to understand that it boils down to branch demands near the address they had on their CV. Maybe the zenith bank near then do not need fresh hands yet.

Another likely cause may be as a result of the candidate not being reachable when HR called him/her to come pick offer letter. I know that if you miss that call, its most unlikely that HR will call u back. A lady in my set had to call the HR lady in charge of my batch before she was told to resume work at a distance a lil far from her.

branch needs, wrong phone number, switched off phone at time of call, unreachability etc may have caused your own issue. My advice is that you have a walk in at the head office, demand to see the HR and talk to them.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by honourableseyi: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
CHM11:

i dont know if they will accept your cv at the head office, you can try filling the form at the career page of zenith website. or tell someone working with zenith to help forward your cv.

Thanks bro. I have already done that; i.e filing the online form at the career page. I presently don't have anybody working in zenith but may ask around though. Thanks for your help
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Carmal90(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
CHM11:

so sorry about that, you are not alone though, i had my medicals with some friends during my own time, i resumed 2 weeks after and they had to wait for over 3 months.

When i got into the system, i was made to understand that it boils down to branch demands near the address they had on their CV. Maybe the zenith bank near then do not need fresh hands yet.

Another likely cause may be as a result of the candidate not being reachable when HR called him/her to come pick offer letter. I know that if you miss that call, its most unlikely that HR will call u back. A lady in my set had to call the HR lady in charge of my batch before she was told to resume work at a distance a lil far from her.

branch needs, wrong phone number, switched off phone at time of call, unreachability etc may have caused your own issue. My advice is that you have a walk in at the head office, demand to see the HR and talk to them.

lovely.... Pls can I send a copy of my cv to you for submission
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Myquel1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Pls is this restricted to those that studied management? I min can people who study science also apply?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by victorcalm(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Hi OP, I wrote Zenith bank aptitude test last year December 2nd 2015, non of us has been invited for interview. What might be the problem
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2016
Eveybody want to work in a bank

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:10am On Jan 18, 2016
U were not successful then
victorcalm:
Hi OP, I wrote Zenith bank aptitude test last year December 2nd 2015, non of us has been invited for interview. What might be the problem
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by asha01: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2016
Whizpeter:
The guy above me must be related to Jim Ovia... See detailed explanation like say na him get Zenith Bank...

Thumbs up bro...

He is simply talking from experience
some of us have been there before while some are still there.
He has given you exactly the way it is.
Well done CHM11

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mobaladf: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2016
cul
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mrcarter(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2016
In addition, please make sure u look very very smart and preferably in black jacket with red tie on white fitted shirt

For those writing the aptitude test, make sure u very current with what's going on around globally and be fast because some questions are very cheap

For those good in math 30 marks don sure be that.

Finally Abeg no go there dey go do sme sme be smart, polite, audible and keep a very friendly and smiling face. Good luck

CHM11:
peopleplus is like a virtual organisation inside zenith bank used to recruit lower level contract staff for zenith bank.

job location-ationwide (depending on your address) and branch demands.
job departments- Customer service and Cash&Teller
salary-75k
contract life span-2 years, renewable...no promise of conversion full time employment but it happens sometimes.

Gate crashing wont be allowed as the systems have already been programmed to accept only invited test takers.

TEST FORMAT -simple Gmat.
sentence correction, logical reasoning, numerical problems, passage reading and a few abstract if you are fast enough to get to the abstract pages.

After the test, if successful, you will be invited for interviews which comprises of four different interviews, all on same day or different days depending on the HR planning. The interviews are quite straight forward and the interviewers are awesome persons.

If successful at interviews, you will be invited for medicals at VI. Depending on your address and Zenith bank branch needs around you, you will then be called to pick up your appointment letter and resume at the branch they tell you to.

training is on the job.

My view- its a nice job, though the pay is low, id say its a great place to hold on to while you wait for something better in anothller industry or a promotion in the bank.

My advice.

For the test
since its computer based most times,
know your strong points.
if you are good at calculations, focus on that and skip all the long stories and passages. The questions u skipped will come back later on in the test. Try and answer as many as possible within the 1hour time frame.

Everything at the test will be tailored to help you perform at your best. sometimes snacks and drinks are served.

for the interview.

the questions are simple and direct.

Just know about zenith bank, why its the biggest bank in Nigeria, what makes it stand out (core values), why u want to work with zenith bank, what you studied and how it relates to banking. What you are bringing to zenith bank.

i wish you guys success in your tests and/or interview.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Benjom(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Eveybody want to work in a bank

Won't you want to too?

Unique CV Samples:
www..com/cv-samples/
Satisfied Clients:
www..com/testimonials/
CV Rewrite: www..com/
cv-rewrite/
Free CV Appraisal:
www..com/free-
appraisal/
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Because. Bank job is a slavery job that why if u are a contract staffquote author=Benjom post=42085678]

Won't you want to too?[/quote]
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by czaratwork: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2016
for those of us who even when we are smiling, it appears we are crying what will now happen to us?
mrcarter:
In addition, please make sure u look very very smart and preferably in black jacket with red tie on white fitted shirt

For those writing the aptitude test, make sure u very current with what's going on around globally and be fast because some questions are very cheap

For those good in math 30 marks don sure be that.

Finally Abeg no go there dey go do sme sme be smart, polite, audible and keep a very friendly and smiling face. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mobaladf: 9:27am On Jan 18, 2016
hmmnn
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Bloggz74(m): 9:32am On Jan 18, 2016
petkruz:
While y'all are rushing to apply,u must also know the hazards that come with the job! Basic salary is 75k, contract staff are not entitled to upfront payment, profit sharing, leave allowance or 13th month. Cash and teller unit must work saturday and sunday to monitor the atm, you must be ready to become SLAVES to professional staff which includes keeping shut during meetings, you mustn't contribute while your elders are talking if u want to have peace all tru your stay. The contract is 2yrs, but can be renewed after that if u are unlucky, if you have strong connections or have made connections during this 2yrs and your record is flawless, u would be retained as ET. What else......you may have a total of 4-6 appraisals for the 2yrs, make sure you don't get a B! It has to be an A or B+. Be prepared to take a lot of crap from your colleagues afterall you are not a staff of the bank yet as your name wouldn't be recorded in the staff directory of the bank. Goodluck y'all.

Bae u just lied.contract job in banks is not this bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by winkmart: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2016
hmmmmm, sha be careful

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.