Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237225 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
munalight:
Good evening all, please what's the ideal dress code for a female going for the test?

for a test, business casual is ok. just wear something that you are comfortable in.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2018
kyrante:
Please I got an invite for an interview at Zenith Bank. But have no idea of the role I'm to interview for as the mail did not state the job that was applied for. Please what is the pay like for someone who is new to the banking industry.

Graduate Assistant (contract) 101k.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by munalight(f): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2018
CHM11:

for a test, business casual is ok. just wear something that you are comfortable in.
Thank you! Please what's the duration for the test and how many questions should I expect?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2018
munalight:

Thank you! Please what's the duration for the test and how many questions should I expect?

I cant say for sure, but if you prepare for 150 questions in 1hr then you should be safe.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2018
kyrante:
Please I got an invite for an interview at Zenith Bank. But have no idea of the role I'm to interview for as the mail did not state the job that was applied for. Please what is the pay like for someone who is new to the banking industry.
Test invite or interview, have you done the test before? If you're new like you said, it's a test, position is Graduate Assistant, role is Teller or Customer Service but all these are not necessary now, pass the test first
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2018
CHM11:

The position is Graduate Assistant while the role is Teller Officers or Customer Service Officers
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2018
munalight:

It is 80 questions in 60minutes. The question are not numbered, any question you decides to skip will come back later. The systems are slow, they know and they will tell you before the test, the result is instantly, you will know whether you're successful or not before leaving there. I wish you all the best.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2018
CHM11:

Definitely you're still in Zenith, we heard about the increment, is 101k netpay after deduction.. also have been waiting for interview invite for close to 2months now though i called HR sha, @ least their respond was cool
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by munalight(f): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2018
enwanfixit:
It is 80 questions in 60minutes. The question are not numbered, any question you decides to skip will come back later. The systems are slow, they know and they will tell you before the test, the result is instantly, you will know whether you're successful or not before leaving there. I wish you all the best.
Thank you. I just came back from my centre, I wasnt told if I'm successful or not. The HR promised to get back to us.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
munalight:

Thank you. I just came back from my centre, I wasnt told if I'm successful or not. The HR promised to get back to us.
If you did not fill the forms, you may receive a regret mail within now and tomorrow except God says No. So sorry
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by kyrante(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
CHM11:

Thanks for the information

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by kyrante(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
enwanfixit:
Test invite or interview, have you done the test before? If you're new like you said, it's a test, position is Graduate Assistant, role is Teller or Customer Service but all these are not necessary now, pass the test first
I have never done any form of test with them though the mail stated Invitation for Interview and dress code is corporate. I opted out as the pay is not that encouraging compared to my current job.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by DivineKayy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2018
kyrante:
I have never done any form of test with them though the mail stated Invitation for Interview and dress code is corporate. I opted out as the pay is not that encouraging compared to my current job.
There was an upward review last month...
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by demmyy4Jesus: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Please where did you do your test
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by demmyy4Jesus: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Munalight,please where did you write your test
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
enwanfixit:
Definitely you're still in Zenith, we heard about the increment, is 101k netpay after deduction.. also have been waiting for interview invite for close to 2months now though i called HR sha, @ least their respond was cool

i am not, but i have friends still there.

Besides some of your posts up there are not entirely correct. Not every GA is a teller or a customer service officer.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by munalight(f): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
demmyy4Jesus:
Munalight,please where did you write your test
Abuja
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
CHM11:

i am not, but i have friends still there.

Besides some of your posts up there are not entirely correct. Not every GA is a teller or a customer service officer.
Lol, if you say so but to the extent i know, except on special request, GA don't do marketing, marketing is for senior staff.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Edox4(m): 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
munalight:

I was told the same thing
and I haven't heard from them since 10th of July that I wrote the test

Funny enough I got another message for test which was scheduled for today. I just ignored it

Still hoping we will be called for interview though
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by daceo1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
please wheres zenith bank head office, i want to submit my cv or can one gatecrash a test undecided
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by daceo1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Edox4:

I was told the same thing
and I haven't heard from them since 10th of July that I wrote the test

Funny enough I got another message for test which was scheduled for today. I just ignored it

Still hoping we will be called for interview though

please bro how and when did u apply?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
enwanfixit:
Lol, if you say so but to the extent i know, except on special request, GA don't do marketing, marketing is for senior staff.

not everybody works at the branch level. There are head office staff, etc. people in e-biz, loans, hr, etc... most of these departments have GAs too... even at the branch level, i know a few people who were GAs in FT.
But like u said, the bulk of new intakes will be in customer service or Cash&Teller.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
CHM11:

not everybody works at the branch level. There are head office staff, etc. people in e-biz, loans, hr, etc... most of these departments have GAs too... even at the branch level, i know a few people who were GAs in FT.
But like u said, the bulk of new intakes will be in customer service or Cash&Teller.
oh yes, that's true. I will be very happy if i am posted to Fund Management, Treasury or FT.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by demmyy4Jesus: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2018
@munalight, did you fill any form or do any other thing immediately after the test, and have you gotten any info at all
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Emjay96(f): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
kyrante:

please when did you apply
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by munalight(f): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
demmyy4Jesus:
@munalight, did you fill any form or do any other thing immediately after the test, and have you gotten any info at all
No, none of us filled any form after the test. The HR rep only told us not to call them, qualified applicants would be called. We also returned the slip that had our Applicants ID and the plain sheet we used for workings.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by daceo1(m): 1:13am On Aug 17, 2018
munalight:

No, none of us filled any form after the test. The HR rep only told us not to call them, qualified applicants would be called. We also returned the slip that had our Applicants ID and the plain sheet we used for workings.

where did the test hold?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Midex88(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2018
CHM11:

Guy, it's 75k. Get your facts right and don't confuse people here
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by stanley102(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Midex88:

Oga, it's 101k.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Lechkan(m): 7:50am On Aug 17, 2018
It's 101k confirmed

Please who has HR number
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Midex88:

Oga, it has be review last month, they now earn 101k as netpay.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Onwe101(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
wrote mine in abuja,Maitama on the 17th of july,hav'nt heard from them...Stil hoping

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.