Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,739 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 (237358 Views)

FCSC Interview 2016 / Full List Successful Candidates – Nigeria Police Academy Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by mrkay101(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2018
ani1205:
I got a message for an interview on Monday 19th....pls amy tips?

Where and when did u write the test. I wrote in Abuja and it was on a Wednesday.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Callmeibironke(f): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
can I go without my original certificates? I am not with any of my original
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Eliusdgenie(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
CHM11:

lol josh josh,..you just resumed with probably one of the best banks in Nigeria. Congrats bro.

Advice?.. huuuum, I would advice that you approach the job with a very open mind. Complain less, learn, dont join the crowd, stand out!..start ICAN or ACCA as soon as possible if you intend to stay in banking for long. Even if you want to leave banking but still stay in finance.

Different branches have different supervisors, HOPs and branch heads...some are total jerks, but the majority are awesome persons. Learn to read people and approach issues professionally. plsssssss never you compromise on your integrity.

I know its a personal thing, but if i was you, i will see this job as a stepping stone to something much much better. This is the time you should rev up your engine and define what you want to do in life because before you blink in this your new job, 6 years would have passed you by and you probably got promoted/converted once.

use this allawee that they will be paying you to enhance yourself professionally; Masters, ICAN, CFA, ACCA, business, skills etc

Very important point: You will see 80% of your contract colleagues complaining and talking trash about Zenith management, they are wicked, they are bla bla bla...bro just ignore, you cant change management from your cubicle...what you can change is the value you add to yourself...keep improving, applying for nee and better jobs, start your life from here.

leave the complaining for the complainers...most of them will still be there complaining to the next generation of fresh intakes...i pray that you would have moved ahead in life by then
i wish you the very best.
I got an invite for the interview on 20th Dec. I just noticed they included bio data page of intl passport.
please any info or advice on that
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
Eliusdgenie:
I got an invite for the interview on 20th Dec. I just noticed they included bio data page of intl passport.
All staff of the bank uploads their biodata page for reasons best known to the banks management. Asking for Biodata page at interview stage is probably a new development. Maybe they want to confirm your age or other information about you.

Do you have an international passport? are you applying as a GA?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Eliusdgenie(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
CHM11:

All staff of the bank uploads their biodata page for reasons best known to the banks management. Asking for Biodata page at interview stage is probably a new development. Maybe they want to confirm your age or other information about you.

I don't have an intl passport, but I saw an e passport application portal on Nigerian immigration service website.
I don't know if that's what they are requesting for

Yes, GA
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Eliusdgenie:
I don't have an intl passport, but I saw an e passport application portal on Nigerian immigration service website.

Yes, GA
Lagos or Abuja
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by CHM11: 9:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Eliusdgenie:

Yes, GA
ok then go with any valid ID card, explain to them when u get there that you dont have an int'l passport yet but ypu will get one soon.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Eliusdgenie:
Lagos or Abuja. if you need any interview tips, pm me
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tejiri4(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
CHM11:

When I was a staff like September dey didn't ask for passport maybe it's a recent change

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
tejiri4:

When I was a staff like September dey didn't ask for passport maybe it's a recent change
You don port boss. Where you come dey now
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Eliusdgenie(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
CHM11:

ok then go with any valid ID card, explain to them when u get there that you dont have an int'l passport yet but ypu will get one soon.
OK, I will.
thanks
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Eliusdgenie(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
enwanfixit:
Lagos or Abuja. if you need any interview tips, pm me
it's Abuja.
just sent pm
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Eliusdgenie:
it's Abuja. just sent pm
oh, ok
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tejiri4(m): 4:57am On Dec 19, 2018
enwanfixit:
You don port boss. Where you come dey now

grin can't review the company publicly, but we can chat. If it's okay I pm you.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2018
tejiri4:

grin can't review the company publicly, but we can chat. If it's okay I pm you.
ok. Thanks. Have done that
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Eliusdgenie(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2018
I ve gotten an IV for medical.. Is there any training before, or u learn on the job
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by tejiri4(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Eliusdgenie:
I ve gotten an IV for medical..
Is there any training before, or u learn on the job

You learn on the job
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Apostlelong(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
CHM11:

I cant say for sure, but if you prepare for 150 questions in 1hr then you should be safe.

Well done bro. Ur updates have been so helpful I really appreciate ur efforts. I just need a liitle bit more info on how the test looks like cos I just got a msg from them. thank you
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by baby12: 4:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Apostlelong:

Well done bro. Ur updates have been so helpful I really appreciate ur efforts. I just need a liitle bit more info on how the test looks like cos I just got a msg from them. thank you

Lagos or abuja
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Apostlelong(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
baby12:

Lagos or abuja

Lagos. Are u also going for it
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by baby12: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
Apostlelong:

Lagos. Are u also going for it

When is the date for the test?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Apostlelong(m): 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
baby12:

When is the date for the test?
Tuesday are u also writing?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by baby12: 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
Apostlelong:

I wrote November
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by bashlek(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
Apostlelong:

abeg giv d venue plsssssss can some1 gatecrash ? wot is d requirement ?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Apostlelong(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2019
baby12:

I wrote November

Can u pls mail me your number I need to ask some questions. thanks a lot. postlelong.com
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Callmeibironke(f): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
I wrote the test November Ending at Abuja. Got a text message around middle December( a Tuesday night) to come for an interview on Thursday by 8am. Before I could confirm the authenticity of the message as it was from a visa number, it was already late on Wednesday.

I stay in Lagos. I called the number explaining the reason why I would need to reschedule. But I got a no.

My question is: Do they call back people who missed the interview?
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by baby12: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Callmeibironke:
I wrote the test November Ending at Abuja. Got a text message around middle December( a Tuesday night) to come for an interview on Thursday by 8am. Before I could confirm the authenticity of the message as it was from a visa number, it was already late on Wednesday.

I stay in Lagos. I called the number explaining the reason why I would need to reschedule. But I got a no.

My question is: Do they call back people who missed the interview?
They will definitely call u back if u missed their interview
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by baby12: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
bashlek:

abeg giv d venue plsssssss
can some1 gatecrash ?
wot is d requirement ?

Oando building...ajose street, lag
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by Callmeibironke(f): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
baby12:
They will definitely call u back if u missed their interview
This is a relief. Will it be the form of a text message as well?
But the HR said no. She said I can't reschedule. Then I did not call them with my number - used someone's phone.
I would be glad if they do call back
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by adrenaline02: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
where is the venue in Abuja..... what are the requirements
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by bashlek(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
baby12:
Oando building...ajose street, lag
tanks so much, bt do dey allow gatecrashin nd wot shud i carry along
thanks so much
Re: Zenith Bank Interview 2016 by metmichael: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2019
Good morning guys..... please what is the pass mark for the aptitude test ? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (68) (Reply)

ICPC Recruitment Online Test / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Follow This Thread For Portharcourt Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.