Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Graduate With A B.sc And Acca At Age 20 In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate With A B.sc And Acca At Age 20 In Nigeria (1701 Views)

What It Takes To Graduate With A Good Grade / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Graduate With B.sc And Acca (in 3 years) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate With A B.sc And Acca At Age 20 In Nigeria by spora(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2006
I was surprised that some members are not aware that you can now graduate with a B.Sc and ACCA by age 20, even here in Nigeria.

An educational consultancy firm, HiiT Limited (not NIIT) at 27, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja (beside Awolowo Glass House, Ikeja Bus Stop) is now co-ordinating the programme in Nigeria. Telephones: 01-8751779, 8760957

According to them, the programme runs for JUST 3 YEARS and the minimum entry requirement is O'Levels. They will register you for ACCA and B.Sc (Applied Accounting), tutor you and you take the onlineĀ  exams with them. Within 3 years, you will have your ACCA and B.Sc (Applied Accounting) from Oxford Brookes University in the UK. While your mates are been jammed by JAMB, you are already graduated.

The advantages are:
1. You have a foreign degree/certificate.
2. You are a chartered Accountant with ACCA
3. You are automatically awarded ICAN's ACA in Nigeria because ACCA is more recognised than ACA.

What else? I think, it is more reasonable than anything else. I just registered my brothers and I learnt the next batch commences November 27, 2006.

University and Polytechnic graduates who are being disappointed by ICAN can also register, I learnt.
Re: Graduate With A B.sc And Acca At Age 20 In Nigeria by DaSlEek(m): 1:43am On Oct 28, 2006
How Much is It? and Hope its Not Fraudulent? is it on an external degree programme?
Re: Graduate With A B.sc And Acca At Age 20 In Nigeria by konari(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2006
pls could you shed more light on this, whats the cost implication and what are the requirements, its very nice of you to have included the address and phone number but i'd like to know a few things from you since you have some experience. i hope o ge a response from you soones. have a nice day
Re: Graduate With A B.sc And Acca At Age 20 In Nigeria by Mustay(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2007
All acca tutor centres provide this service.

So there really ain't no big deal. It's just 4 ssce holders 2 quickly register after leaving school

(1) (Reply)

Niit Scholarship Exam / Study Mechatronics Engineering In China In English / The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Jamb Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.