Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu (42904 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Aisha Yesufu's Gift To Her Daughter For Making 8As In WAEC / Why Buhari Dropped Ahmed Ibeto From Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by bossit: 9:54am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=kITATITA post=42024466] "shut up. I took the opportunity of being here to see what could be done. I don't need to be here.... Afterall, the Governor of the state (Bola Tinubu) is here, the General Officer Commanding Two Division and the Brigade Commander as well as the Police Commissioner are all here. These set of people could between them do what needs to be done. I really don't need to be here."
The bolder is what President Obasanjo told grieving victims of Ikeja bomb blast in January 2002. Obviously showing empathy is not among the best attributes of our presidents; and to some extent, most men. [/quote

Hmm... Your last two sentences sums it up.

When PEJ empathized with these people, she was instead made a laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by saintmark88(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=bossit post=42024811]

That's why you are not fit to govern this nation. With leadership comes empathy for those under you. And how heartless can you be to refer to the tear of parents who lost their kids to some illiterate extremists as "crocodile" and "staged"? Staged?! Then why bother to entertain them in the first place if "the general" wasn't ready to show empathy? May God not allow your mother to lose you so when she expresses pain people won't call it "staged" then "throw something" at her.[/quote
]
Then let them channel their cry to the person, let them go to otuoke n go n cry at GEJ house coz he is obviously the one to blame here, how can over 200 girls b abducted in buses not one bus o, buses and d army under GEJ tenure had no clue........
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by haywire07(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2016
bossit:

That's why you are not fit to govern this nation. With leadership comes empathy for those under you. And how heartless can you be to refer to the tear of parents who lost their kids to some illiterate extremists as "crocodile" and "staged"? Staged?! Then why bother to entertain them in the first place if "the general" wasn't ready to show empathy? May God not allow your mother to lose you so when she expresses pain people won't call it "staged" then "throw something" at her.

He entertained them in d first place so that pple like u won't bash him over all the media.

How wld u think a girl kidnapped over 600days ago wld still be alive and normal despite all d female suicide bombers errwhere.
This is not a matter of bringbackchibokgirls..instead they are about to bringback terrorists.
How many weeks do u think it will take d bokoharams to convince them to be suciders with all the charms and brainwashing books?

Thank God dis is not GEJ regime, they would have launched "ministry of chibok girls" and loot money
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2016
bossit:

Not exactly so... Oby said he didn't walk out on those parents. Yesufu is saying otherwise... And what did Oby mean by "they didn't feel him (the president)"? Isn't he supposed to be doing the "feeling"? Why would the grieving parents empathize with the president? Na him daughters dem kidnap? This country sef....
Same thing my Bro. The President finished his speech, dropped the microphone and walked out/away. The accusation is that he didn't stop for photo ops, didn't go to hug/shake hands, didn't look into their wailing eyes. He simply walked.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by mrtruth: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2016
I never knew this Ezekwe of a person was truly a team of the liars. Let's create a reference for this APC people: LYING LIARS alias BLAMING BLAMERS. What of Angry Angered and Nervous Nervers? I just can't find the words for this APc dramas
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by blezynetym(f): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Since the chibok thing was a scam to send GEJ away, the group came to see him for their compensation but the dictator was not in a good frame of mind because of the missing budget so he walked out on them. This is just genesis by the time we get to judges we will appreciate "my brother sister". And those that called him clueless and weakling will know he is a humble and kind hearted man.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by mrtruth: 10:03am On Jan 16, 2016
I never knew this Ezekwe of a person was part of the liars. Let's create a reference for this APC people: LYING LIARS alias BLAMING BLAMERS. What of Angry Angered and Nervous Nervers? I just can't find the words for this APc dramas
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by blezynetym(f): 10:07am On Jan 16, 2016
God is watching us!!!!!
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Davidegede: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2016
drss:
wat do u expect from a nepa certificate holder nepa pipul do not connect with nigerians.

kikikikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by bossit: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2016
kITATITA:

Same thing my Bro. The President finished his speech, dropped the microphone and walked out/away. The accusation is that he didn't stop for photo ops, didn't go to hug/shake hands, didn't look into their wailing eyes. He simply walked.

Dropping the mic with a bang indicates he was upset or even angry, no? I didn't expect tears from him oh but the least he could have was to show diplomacy instead of indifference. When one wants to show emotion, it should show on their face. I read emotions on people's faces. Say to me the most compassionate words on this planet, I won't believe you if your face says otherwise/indifferent. Even in an interview, one is advised to look, every now and then, into the interviewers eyes that way they read you or you them. One is considered cold and rude (or even shy) when they don't make eye contact. I don't presume Buhari was shy by refusing to look at those women.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by hansad: 10:12am On Jan 16, 2016
Jonathan at least empathized with the Chibok parents.

Anyway, PMB may be afraid the Chibok issue can wreck his government, the same way it partly helped to bring Jonathan down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by mescapee: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2016
SignalNG1:
Contrary to counter claims on Friday by #BringBackOurGirls advocate Oby Ezekwesili that President Buhari did not walk out on the parents of the missing Chibok girls, Aisha Yesufu, a leader of the #BringBackOurGirls campaign who was at the said meeting has re-affirmed earlier reports that Buhari indeed walked out of the meeting without paying any attention to the grieving Chibok parents.

Ezekwesili had denied reports that President Buhari walked out on the group after a meeting yesterday, January 14, 2016.

EiE Nigeria, a socio-political advocacy group had tweeted on Thursday how President Buhari snobbed the Chibok parents.

But moments after news of the cold reception gained traction in the media, Ezekwesili took to her Twitter page to issue a counter claim.

Ezekwesili said that the president failed to connect emotionally with the mothers of the Chibok girls who were weeping during the meeting. She said the President didn't walk out on the Chibok parents. "No. President @MBuhari DID NOT walk out on Parents. The Parents just did not FEEL HIM", she tweeted.

But a leader of the #BringBackOurGirls group, Aisha Yesufu in her account of what transpired noted that President Buhari was upset and ended up being defensive instead of being in charge. According to her, the President's reception was so cold that "When PMB @NGRPresident had finished he let go of the mike and it dropped with a small bang on the table. He stood up and strode away. PMB @NGRPresident walked out of the Banquet Hall with no glance at parents shell shocked . No empathy. No connection. Just coldness."

http://www.signalng.com/buhari-walked-out-on-chibok-parents-and-dropped-the-mic-on-the-table-with-a-bang-aisha-yesufu/

Is that soooooo?

No wonder the Presidency gave journalists marching order to leave the meeting.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Slingshotz(m): 10:17am On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm,,,,

a sharp contrast to Mrs Patiance Jonathan's Meeting back in 2014

#NaOnlyUnaWakaCome? #BBOG
grin
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by bossit: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2016
haywire07:

He entertained them in d first place so that pple like u won't bash him over all the media.

How wld u think a girl kidnapped over 600days ago wld still be alive and normal despite all d female suicide bombers errwhere.
This is not a matter of bringbackchibokgirls..instead they are about to bringback terrorists.
How many weeks do u think it will take d bokoharams to convince them to be suciders with all the charms and brainwashing books?

Thank God dis is not GEJ regime, they would have launched "ministry of chibok girls" and loot money

Haha people like me?! Isnt finding the girls one of Buhari's campaign promises? Was it "me" who encouraged him to make such a promise despite knowing those girls had gone missing for hundreds of days? Please stop with this already. He bought your vote with that promise right? Eyah....
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by free13: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2016
#chanji.....
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by 6fit(f): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=slimfit1 post=42022906]Well I blame Babangida an us what do you want him to do cry in front of them. The president is so emotional and afraid to show it in public. The best thing to do is walk away. He was a soldier he has children and grand children so he does understand people's feelings. [/quote

i disagree, he careless about d issue...i think it time his child is kidnaped and let c what action he will take....dat y dos idiotic BH are senseless if they are not they shuld go after our clueless misleaders and c if we wont support them in their strugle

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by DetectiveDeb: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Damn if you connect, damn you if you don't connect.

When Mama Peace connected with them, with all her tears, Nigerians mocked her, accused her of shedding crocodile tears.

Una don see una match in Buhari...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by bossit: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2016
[quote author=saintmark88 post=42025087][/quote]

Nah mate, Buhari is now the right channel. One of his campaign promises was to look for the girls. Many people i.e. Those parents voted him in based on that. So they're right to have gone to him grin
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2016
niceeric:
that's some olamide shitt... street ti take over lol

Noted!
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by tafrica(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
UrbanMystique:
Yeah right.

I should believe one yesufu from unknown blog created by ipob touts over what the person at the center of BBOG campaign said

Sounds legit.

LOL, who are those that liked this comment?
So you think Aisha Yesufu is IPOB or GEJite? No, she is the coordinator of BBOG. Go thoe street and ask.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by haywire07(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2016
bossit:

Haha people like me?! Isnt finding the girls one of Buhari's campaign promises? Was it "me" who encouraged him to make such a promise despite knowing those girls had gone missing for hundreds of days? Please stop with this already. He bought your vote with that promise right? Eyah....
No, he didnt buy my vote wit "bringing back terrorists" . he said he wz going to fight terrorism and corruption. That wz jst Okay fr me.

Bt anyway, I still see no reason Y a general will sob alongside the women. Too pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by mescapee: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2016
kITATITA:

They both said same thing. The President seemed upset. He showed no empathy. After speaking he didn't move towards the parents nor look in their direction. He Simply dropped The Microphone and walked away. They expected the typical Nigerian way of comforting those who are grieving and didn't get it.

Oby's was very diplomatic in addressing the situation.

Yesufu tried her best to be diplomatic.

Now I will like to see someone (a concerned parent) who will be factual.

Cos I still need to know the details of what transpired (reason: that's why journalists were asked out of the venue.) grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Goke7: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2016
I think this thread was opened just to spite PMB and spread lies to make Gej look like a so called kind hearted man who use 3 weeks to believe that there was a kidnap.

To all the wailers tell your PDP heroes to return our precious yams cos all your negative publicity to bring PMB down ain't working.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by niceeric(m): 10:34am On Jan 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Noted!
Wetin u dey note ooooo!!!! Na joke I dey ooo lol
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Scam of the decade....Missing Chibok Maidens.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by datigbogirl: 10:40am On Jan 16, 2016
kITATITA:

They both said same thing. The President seemed upset. He showed no empathy. After speaking he didn't move towards the parents nor look in their direction. He Simply dropped The Microphone and walked away. They expected the typical Nigerian way of comforting those who are grieving and didn't get it.

They must be missing GEJ by now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by 1miccza: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2016
The lies and propaganda that brought Buhari and the APC to power is gradually coming back to haunt them and this time it's coming back with it's relations and extended family members...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by UrbanMystique: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2016
tafrica:

LOL, who are those that liked this comment?
So you think Aisha Yesufu is IPOB or GEJite? No, she is the coordinator of BBOG. Go thoe street and ask.
I said blog created by ipob.. Read and understand before you quote.
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by blazer234: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2016
kITATITA:

It is not typical Nigerian way; it is typical humane way. Buhari is inhumane. He promised to bring back the girls shortly after becoming President, but he has failed. Buhari is also arrogant. Instead of him to apologize for his failure, he added insult to the parent's injury. Too bad. What a President!
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by amarachi06(f): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2016
urbanmonk:
[size=14pt]The Face of a Liar[/size]

Wife to Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by sirmmykay(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2016
but wait o, are we expecting d president to start crying, shouting 'all d innocent blood u are sharing, dere is God o. okay, na only u waka kum'. are we well xpectin him to snap a pixs with them so dt we cn see d pixs on Nigeria dailies. we shouldn't be blindfolded with hatred dt allow us to ignore d truth. may God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu by amdoyin82(m): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Chibok girl matter na scam joor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki / 15 Senators That May Not Return To The Senate In 2019 / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.