Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son (714 Views)

"Court Acquits Man After Shooting Pastor Who Slept With His Wife!!!" / See What Happened To A Man Who Slept With Another Man's Wife(photos) / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2016
I’m a middle-aged woman. I currently reside in Bwari Area Council of the FCT- Abuja. I’m a member of one of the new generation churches, and a church worker.

After my first Son was born over 25 years ago, we stopped having other issues. My husband and I had visited several prayer houses around the country. We have even being to Synagogue Church of All Nations, to see TB Joshua, but we couldn’t see him in person.

Different Pastors have prayed for us, and we truthfully exhibited high level of patience, waiting for God’s response. I had met pastors and I had met PASTORS. 40 percent of the pastors we met had made advances at me, even at my age. I realized that most of these Pastors are truly not who they claim they are. ‘’See finish’’ is what I think was my experience in their hands. I do not need to talk too much about the anointed ones, but the warning is that we all have to be careful while dealing with majority of them.

After several rough dealings with Pastors and men of God, with little or no results, we tried different health experts and hospitals. Results remained negative. It was getting to a frustrating level when a colleague from Cross River volunteered to take me to a man she simply referred to as ‘baba’. Being a strong believer, my husband was against the decision to travel to Ogoja to meet the man; out of desperation, I waved off his objection and we headed to Ogoja on a Monday morning. That was when everything became bitter.

Baba, on presenting everything he asked us to bring, he told me that my problem rooted back to my mum, who had s*x with my step brother shortly after I was born. The only solution he proffered was that I ‘sleep’ with my only Son to wade off the spirit of my step brother whom he claimed died shortly after mum’s death. According to him, the spirits were still angry that mum committed such an atrocity, hence I must atone their sins.

It was believable to me because mum is no more and I heard I also lost my step brother at a time.

I returned home and kept this a top secret. I didn’t tell my husband the real problem. It’s difficult to explain how I managed to convince my son to have knowledge of me, but it happened.

Truly, I became pregnant after then and I’m about to put to bed. I’m just afraid something bad may happen to me. As for my son, he hates me at the moment. Even in my present state, my husband and I are always at loggerheads. It tells me that something is wrong. I always have nightmares; most times, two men chasing me with a knife. I can’t connect my pregnancy, the dream and my act.

- See more at: http://www.naijaonpoint.com/features/why-i-had-with-my-son-and-got-pregnant-woman-confesses.html#ixzz3xLUnbxLJ
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by mostyg(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2016
Nonsense
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by Topgainer: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2016
Imaginary story, some African Prophets can convince their followers to do worse things
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by jamesharryson(m): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2016
ur tori don finish? I fitn't believe u na.
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by mrking3(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Nonsense
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by kossyablaze(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Madness
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by KELVINXY: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2016
what is the name of this blockbuster

nice script @ Op grin
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by wordcat(m): 8:18am On Jan 16, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Truly, I became pregnant after then and I’m about to put to bed. I’m just afraid something bad may happen to me. As for my son, he hates me at the moment. Even in my present state, my husband and I are always at loggerheads. It tells me that something is wrong. I always have nightmares; most times, two men chasing me with a knife. I can’t connect my pregnancy, the dream and my act.

You're having what Sigmund Freud, an Austrian Neurologist termed as "Repressed Experience" the theory is the belief that experiences which have been repressed(or pushed into the unconscious) because of their unpleasant nature can continue to influence an individual's behavior even in much later years. Example, murder, rape or having a sexual affairs with ones own child which society view as crimes and are normally forbidden or punished can arouse guilt, anxiety and even fear on a perpetrator.

The criminal, because of these unpleasant feelings of fear, guilt and anxiety may attempt to drive such experiences out of awareness, a process which Freud called Repression.
;
Repressed experiences may find expression in Neurotic symptoms such as Slip of Tongue( which the Igbos called isa n'onu) BAD DREAMS and bizarre symptoms of mental disorder( which many sometimes termed Karma)
Freud further theorized that
repressed memories cause "neurosis," which
could be cured if the memories were made
conscious.
:
:
Most psychologists disagreed with Freud though.
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by wordcat(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Baba, on presenting everything he asked us to bring, he told me that my problem rooted back to my mum, who had s*x with my step brother shortly after I was born. The only solution he proffered was that I ‘sleep’ with my only Son to wade off the spirit of my step brother whom he claimed died shortly after mum’s death. According to him, the spirits were still angry that mum committed such an atrocity, hence I must atone their sins.

It was believable to me because mum is no more and I heard I also lost my step brother at a time.

But op, your gullibility is sooo visible that even the blind can see it, if not tell me how on earth you believe the c0rk and bull story of Baba and that the only way to atone for a crime is by committing another crime?
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 16, 2016
This is why you cannot afford to be lazy with spiritual things. People who run around seeking prayers don't really now God.
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
I know say una don course me finish. Abeg na copy and paste I do o. Make una leave me alone
Re: See Why A Woman Slept With Her Own Son by BodyKiss(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

(1) (Reply)

7 Quick Tips To Having A Meaningful Morning Devotion / A Life Changing Testimony... An Encounter With God / When God Has Done So Much For You And You Have To Chew The Mic To Praise Him{hp}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.