Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos (1122 Views)

Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by viviangist6: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Photos From the Ongoing protest by some PDP Youths ordering the immediate Release of PDP National Publicity Secretary Olisah Metuh , see photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/photos-pdp-youths-protest-for-release-of-olisah-metuh

Cc; lalasticlala , mynd44

Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by viviangist6: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Na wah ooooo shocked shocked
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by Confusionist(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2016
you don receive your own share of N500 naira?

and u, OP, why are you so obsessed with attention seeking? you posted and commented first?

mtchewwwww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by HtwoOw: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2016
Image maker indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by winner95(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Yes, I know dey distributed 1000naira for each of them and dats y dey re protesting 4 d release of a bigot thief and selfish leader, who specializes in ruining d future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by Topeakintola: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2016
We all know what part of Nigeria they are from

The ones that support corruption

Look at that fat old grandmother in the IPOB attire, she has probably not eaten in a long time and has no feasible plan of where the next meal will come from but she is dancing and supporting a man that is part of a system that has made her life miserable . All her children and grand children have most likely escaped from poverty in their own land to move to Lagos and when they overpopulate the state and the Government clears their shops , they say Yorubas are wicked.

One of the men that is causing poverty and hopelessness in IPOB land is been asked to return his loot so government can build more infrastructure but IPOB are busy shouting Nzobu zobu Enyimba eyin in support of a criminal

God help this country

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by joseph1832(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2016
viviangist6:
Photos From the Ongoing protest by some PDP Youths ordering the immediate Release of PDP National Publicity Secretary Olisah Metuh , see photos below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/photos-pdp-youths-protest-for-release-of-olisah-metuh

Cc; lalasticlala , mynd44
Erm madam, please where did the protest take place? In Lagos or Abuja?
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by PRYCE(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2016
#ReleaseHimNow!

I really love the last picture!
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by okomogo(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2016
Inasmuch as I hate this corrupt politicians, I feel due process should be followed and government should not hide under the guess of anti corruption to hunt all visible opposition. All the allegations against Amechi and Fasola are still there and no one seems to care. Even the PDP thieves are just going through media trials and nothing more. We need to see someone behind bars.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by Aufbauh(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Extra from the last picture.

Olise Metuh: MOPOL why you dey chewing gum me like this? take it easy nau, no be only me chop the guguru.

MOPOL : Diokpa you are on your own ooooh, na my work i dey do

The other guy : see market wey bros buy for himself ooooh, instead wey him for post the owu inside my ac him dey form Aradite. As edon red now him come dey look my side to arrange apriko boys for protest. cheesy
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2016
Release Mutuh now! He is faaaaarr better greater than bubu

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by Tolexander: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2016
Short changed youth protesting!

The ogas were paid in billions and millions while these miscreants were paid in hundreds and thousands.
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by joseph1832(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2016
Tolexander:
Short changed youth protesting!

The ogas were paid in billions and millions while these miscreants were paid in hundreds and thousands.
That's the irony of it all. This set of fools are among the reason why Nigeria is stagnant.

All it takes for the political elite to cause discord is to spread some crumbs of bread to this set of fools and they're willing to kill their own mothers...
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by abduljabbar4(m): 11:13am On Jan 16, 2016
From that side
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by slimfit1(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2016
okomogo:
Inasmuch as I hate this corrupt politicians, I feel due process should be followed and government should not hide under the guess of anti corruption to hunt all visible opposition. All the allegations against Amechi and Fasola are still there and no one seems to care. Even the PDP thieves are just going through media trials and nothing more. We need to see someone behind bars.

I believe that the due process is followed we have lots of lawyers in this government so chill lax tell him to release the money thats it.
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by olamieseun(m): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Iranu grin
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 11:42am On Jan 16, 2016
okomogo:

Due process ko, duely processed no, what were they thinking when they're emptying the treasury? As for probing or prosecuting some guys in the government, Jonathan had the opportunity to charge them but he didn't coz he's dirty too, so chill till when they'll be out of government.
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by sayyid(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2016
sumone embezzeled d money ment for d development of our country n ur still supporting im
dis ppl no get shame
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by Bigprozzie: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
How can people reason like animals in this day and age?

Lalasticlala share the news

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by orisa37: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Metuh should refund the N400m first before his release.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by sammyj: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rubbish. See the jobless supporter those that rendered them jobless. I pity our youth !!! angry
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by mysteriousman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Rented crowd
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by Sammyashol(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by GoodlifeOkoro: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Lalasticlala

The people are complaining about the tyranny

Can you move to FP please
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by Nairadean(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2016
Realy
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by Nairadean(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Why should they release a suspect who had the guts to tear a government property in a government custody. Nigerian youths should think wisely before following a protest, it's beyond the token that will be shared to you. Nigerian youth is more than that, we are now wise! #istandfirmwithPMB
Re: PDP Youths Protest For Release Of Olisah Metuh - Photos by johnmartus(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2016
AND IF POLICE SHOOT THEM NOW SOME ILLITERACY THAT CANNOT INTERPRET LAW WILL START BLAME PRESIDENT ALREALDY THEY HAVE BROKE THE LAW BECAUSE THEY ARE HARBOR THIEF THEY ALSO PREVENTING JUSTICE.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Ambush And Kill For Nigerian Soldiers / Anti-corruption Group Makes Shocking Revelations Against Nyesom Wike / Fellow Wailers: Say ' Aye' If You Are Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.