Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock (11775 Views)

Six Classy Hair Styles A Woman Should Know / Latest Hair Styles / Latest Ankara Bum Shorts You Can Rock In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock by ameboqueen: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock by Khd95(m): 10:18am On Jan 16, 2016
Way better than brazilian hair
Re: Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock by roland2rule(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Which of them is SHUKU and KOJUSOKO grin cheesy grin
Re: Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock by dhummystecah(f): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
roland2rule:
Which of them is SHUKU and KOJUSOKO grin cheesy grin
lol. none. Shuku is plaited in such a way that it all meet in the middle while for kojusoko, everything is plaited from the back to the front..Btw how do you know

1 Like

Re: Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock by roland2rule(m): 12:15am On Jan 19, 2016
dhummystecah:
lol. none. Shuku is plaited in such a way that it all meet in the middle while for kojusoko, everything is plaited from the back to the front..Btw how do you know

In one America movie like that grin grin

I have a friend that use to plait lady's hair. I was shocked the first day I heard that SHUKU from one SU girl like that, her hair got be scared after plaiting that I have to run away.

That kojusoko though angry wink they said it is meant for those looking for husband that the style will attract men .. I was like you mean THIS KIND STYLE GAN GAN grin grin
Re: Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock by dhummystecah(f): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2016
roland2rule:

In one America movie like that grin grin

I have a friend that use to plait lady's hair. I was shocked the first day I heard that SHUKU from one SU girl like that, her hair got be scared after plaiting that I have to run away.

That kojusoko though angry wink they said it is meant for those looking for husband that the style will attract men .. I was like you mean THIS KIND STYLE GAN GAN grin grin
Lol. Okay.
Re: Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock by Koumba: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hi Sistas,

I am going to Lagos next week and I would like to try the Shuku hairstyles and I would like to know if you could recommend an hairstylist, you'll find the pictures of what I want to do on this website: https://hairstylesoftheworld./2017/01/08/shuku-hairstyles-yoruba-nigeria/. I feel it is a bit complicated or is it common in Lagos.

Thanks

Koumba
Re: Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock by hairstylist: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2017
U can hit me up. I'm a hairstylist and I can recreate what ever hairstyle that catches your fancy.

A trial will convince u.

Koumba:
Hi Sistas,

I am going to Lagos next week and I would like to try the Shuku hairstyles and I would like to know if you could recommend an hairstylist, you'll find the pictures of what I want to do on this website: https://hairstylesoftheworld./2017/01/08/shuku-hairstyles-yoruba-nigeria/. I feel it is a bit complicated or is it common in Lagos.

Thanks

Koumba
Re: Latest Hair Styles You Can Rock by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nneoma Anosike Wins Elite Model Look 2013 / Alexreports, 10 Others Appointed Board Members Of West African Fashion Council / My 14 Year Old Sister Could Be Bleaching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.